Baseball is Crushing Me

Another horrible Saturday with bases, hell bad days have been fairly normal as of late.....I'm swearing off bases on a daily basis and getting ready for foots. I'll still be goofing around with you guys with baseball and betting maybe 6 plays a week, but that's about it. Tired of spending time capping games and being on the wrong side. Blah, blah,blah...GL to you guys!12io4j2w90

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: Baseball is Crushing Me

Very strange season in MLB Crazy, no-one is knocking it dead thats for sure. I have been going very light all year because I have not really been able to sustain any positive momentum for any length of time & until I can do that in any sports betting I go light. Hang in there & I look forward to football as well.

Very strange season in MLB Crazy, no-one is knocking it dead thats for sure. I have been going very light all year because I have not really been able to sustain any positive momentum for any length of time & until I can do that in any sports betting I go light. Hang in there & I look forward to football as well.
Thanks mariah, If I play any more bases it will be something that I have a very good feeling for. In the mean time, I'll be hanging around for support of you guys!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

play the system i told you about, play it small........ it will give you a little profit and a little action, to hold you over until football..

play the dodgers Over 8 today... and be prepared to chase 6 times...

just a suggestion...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well that was easy enough crazy....... hope you played it..

dont knock yourself out capping this stuff......

SSI

Apple

Banned

The less work and capping I do, the better it seems with baseball.. Weird but true..

I am so excited for football, lots of sharp guys on here. Plus following pags11 is $$

SSI

EOG Dedicated

the problem with baseball is,,,,,,,, one game means nothing until late in the season....... not so with football.....

cap football, system play the other 3 sports...

SSI

Apple

Banned

the problem with baseball is,,,,,,,, one game means nothing until late in the season....... not so with football.....

cap football, system play the other 3 sports...

SSI

Thats always been the thing I've hated about baseball. There is no sense of urgency like there is in NFL,CFB and CBB..

Thanks for the input here guys, this is my first year on bases and you're probably right.....cap yourself to the ground and it gets you nowhere. I've picked teams in the past doing crazy parlays whe out of town w/out any looks at things and win, lokk too hard and lose. What a game! LOL You guys are great! Looking forward to foots91023i2ndw;l

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Hang in there Crazy.....got smacked a couple weeks back as well, but now im smacking back.:+textinb3 When you cap the games are you looking at umps?.....HUGE and if you are not PM me and ill hook you up with a site to look at.

GL

Hang in there Crazy.....got smacked a couple weeks back as well, but now im smacking back.:+textinb3 When you cap the games are you looking at umps?.....HUGE and if you are not PM me and ill hook you up with a site to look at.

GL
Thnaks bud, yeah I look at ump assignments which helps. I think my biggest problem lately has been poor decision making and going too public at the wrong time. I appreciate the input man, hope to see you in foots.91023i2ndw;l