Baseball

PatrickJForsyth

EOG Enthusiast
Now that Ohio has legalized sports gambling, and there are so many apps to bet from, it is never too early to start thinking baseball. Just wondering if anybody knows which app is the best to bet baseball? Does anybody offer a ten cent line still? Thanks

Heim

EOG Master
A little early sir, but I know 5Dimes and Heritage uses dime lines breaking around -170.

Now that Ohio has legalized sports gambling, and there are so many apps to bet from, it is never too early to start thinking baseball. Just wondering if anybody knows which app is the best to bet baseball? Does anybody offer a ten cent line still? Thanks
This should go without saying but if you're serious about making money you should have every app available to you. I have a few books that I rarely use because of the amount of juice they charge but I still keep like to keep at least a thousand in those just in case. FOXBET is a great example of one of those books. As far as baseball goes I found myself using Circa more than anyone else.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Big changes to Major League Baseball in 2023.

The pitch timer will be introduced to speed up the pace of play.

Intervals to remember: 15 seconds, 20 seconds and 30 seconds.

Pitchers have 15 seconds between each pitch when the bases are empty, 20 seconds between pitches with runners on base and 30 seconds between batters.

I'll also be interested to see the limits placed on defensive shifts.

Don't like the idea, but I don't make the rules.

Four players must be positioned on the infield with at least two infielders on either side of second base.

As I understand it, you can have five infielders but not four outfielders.

#OverRegulation

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master

I already started a thread for MLB.

Valuist

EOG Master
Big changes to Major League Baseball in 2023.

The pitch timer will be introduced to speed up the pace of play.

Intervals to remember: 15 seconds, 20 seconds and 30 seconds.

Pitchers have 15 seconds between each pitch when the bases are empty, 20 seconds between pitches with runners on base and 30 seconds between batters.

I'll also be interested to see the limits placed on defensive shifts.

Don't like the idea, but I don't make the rules.

Four players must be positioned on the infield with at least two infielders on either side of second base.

As I understand it, you can have five infielders but not four outfielders.

#OverRegulation

No reason at all to eliminate the shift. The hitters are just unable to adapt. They grew up worshipping the HR, swinging from their heels rather than learning how to hit. Hitters need to learn to use the whole field.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
No reason at all to eliminate the shift. The hitters are just unable to adapt. They grew up worshipping the HR, swinging from their heels rather than learning how to hit. Hitters need to learn to use the whole field.

Rod Carew and Tony Gwynn would still do well in any era….