Bassmasters

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
On Tv today after Cold Pizza (ESPN2) at 2 PM Est.

Bassmasters Battle on the Border From Del Rio, Texas. :smokesmal

Even though I don't fish much any more, I really enjoy watching these shows and tourneys.

:small3d59:

:fishing:

HAPPY MONDAY & please share your fish stories with us if you got em'. :thumbsup

Enjoy

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: Bassmasters

112 pounds in 20 bass....

Wish we had that size of bass in Indiana... Averaging 5.5 pounds a fish is unheard of here in the midwest.....

I flipping through the channel and came across the next best thing. The ASSMASTER. Quite entertaining but not as sexy as seeing a 20pounder.

dirty

EOG Master

I am as Kuntry as they come, but damn I don't watch Fishin'

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:small3d59::small3d59::small3d59:

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Did you hear PETA is once again protesting BASS fishing tourneys this year ? They claim the flopping bass are in severe agony and that fishermen are cruel.

:smokesmal

ON MY WAY INTO THE CITY LAST WEEK... I SAW A HUGE BILLBOARD...IT HAD A DOG WITH A SPINNER BAIT IN ITS MOUTH:whatever:

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Did you hear PETA is once again protesting BASS fishing tourneys this year ? They claim the flopping bass are in severe agony and that fishermen are cruel.

:smokesmal

Fuck PETA....

My family has a slaugther haus and these fuckers showed up outside one day....:+whipping

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I am as Kuntry as they come, but damn I don't watch Fishin'

/quote]

Dirty I was drivin through Georgia last week and saw a sign that said vote Yes 2nd amendment on Nov 7th..

Are they trying to take guns in georgia or sumtin:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

NO...they brought up a Referendum to Amend the State Constitution so they can't take away our right to bear Arms like Washington DC has done that got overturned by a appeals court...

dirty<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_654834", true); </SCRIPT> .......WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHT TO KISS UR COUSIN?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

dirty<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_654834", true); </script> .......WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHT TO KISS UR COUSIN?

Remember the movie Deliverance - shot on location in Northern Georgia ?

They say we're bad for kissin cousins over here in Bama, but we have nothing on Georgia.

dirty

EOG Master

dirty<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_654834", true); </script> .......WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHT TO KISS UR COUSIN?

anything past first is cool

Remember the movie Deliverance - shot on location in Northern Georgia ?

They say we're bad for kissin cousins over here in Bama, but we have nothing on Georgia.

Yea that is why the Trees in GA lean left...Cause Alabama Sux :+excited-:+excited-:+excited-