BAT SHIT JENNY THOMAS

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine caring so much about what someone’s wife said (i.e. words) while completely ignoring a crack-smoking, gun-felon, son of a sitting President who only lives off of the backs of American taxpayers through corruption.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Imagine caring so much about what someone’s wife said (i.e. words) while completely ignoring a crack-smoking, gun-felon, son of a sitting President who only lives off of the backs of American taxpayers through corruption.

Their Intelligence Level Is Very Low.

They Post The Stupidest Stuff, That Nobody Cares About.

Have You Ever Seen 1 Of Them Ever Post About The Economy ? Border Security ? Stock Market Destroying Retirement Plans ? Inflation ? Cost Of Groceries ? Cost Of Gasoline ? The Cognitive State Of Biden ? How Biden Was At A Conference, Looking For A Deceased Congresswoman In The Crowd ?

Like Someone Gives 2 Fucks About Ginni Thomas On What She Said On Jan. 6 .

They Have Wet Dreams About Trump Every Night.

Always Searching On Twitter To See If Somebody Might Be In Possession Of Trump's Underwear.

Liberals Were Given Such Very Small Size Brains.

kane

EOG master
Yeah