Baylor/Houston

choslamshe

EOG Master
Watching these first 8 minutes - Baylor 'D' relentless. Nothing will be easy for Houston and they clearly are going to struggle in anything half-court. I think Baylor will find it's own offensive lulls to keep the game competitive.

Just hit UNDER 139.5 live at Bodog.eu.

17-11 at the timeout.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I like under too here cho but market is pounding me over. I'm staying a full point or more lower than rest of world so if you ever like over come to bookmaker lol.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime score: 45-20, Baylor.

But for Marcus Sasser's 17 points, the Cougars would have only three points on the board.

choslamshe

EOG Master
I just don't think Baylor has enough to not only disrupt the Zags offensive flow, but then produce high quality offensive possessions. Baylor has a lot of good players but the Zags play like a pro team. Disciplined - Efficient - Clutch.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I just don't think Baylor has enough to not only disrupt the Zags offensive flow, but then produce high quality offensive possessions. Baylor has a lot of good players but the Zags play like a pro team. Disciplined - Efficient - Clutch.

Disciplined, efficient and FAST.

Gonzaga's average possession length is 14.3 seconds, third-fastest in the country.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Houston has a much better start offensively before the first media time out, scoring more than half their first half output. You see this a lot in insurmountable first halves. I see this easily going over 135 for the rest of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Houston has a much better start offensively before the first media time out, scoring more than half their first half output. Yiu see this a lot in insurmountable first halves. I see this easily going over 135 for the rest of the game.
I expect Baylor to turn back up the defensive heat now and guessing Hou shots get difficult again.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Watching these first 8 minutes - Baylor 'D' relentless. Nothing will be easy for Houston and they clearly are going to struggle in anything half-court. I think Baylor will find it's own offensive lulls to keep the game competitive.

Just hit UNDER 139.5 live at Bodog.eu.

17-11 at the timeout.

Documented winner.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
O135 pretty lucky lol. Baylor gets an offensive rebound with 20 sec left at 134 and shoots a fall away instead of pulling it out to run clock out. Congrats Jimmy. We may have all done good here as U139s got paid too.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
O135 pretty lucky lol. Baylor gets an offensive rebound with 20 sec left at 134 and shoots a fall away instead of pulling it out to run clock out. Congrats Jimmy. We may have all done good here as U139s got paid too.

The Baylor walk-on who hit the fadeaway baseline jumper in the final minute of the game was Mark Paterson.

He got a roar from the Baylor bench after his shot went down.

I assume he's a well-liked player.

1617494562436.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Blame it on CBS.

The start times today were 5:14 p.m. and 8:34 p.m. ET.

A three-hour, 20-minute gap.

Now I get it.

CBS needed to time for a Miley Cyrus concert/tribute/performance during the Capitol One Tournament Central show.