Be Better Bettors - Spanky Podcast with Bookmaker.eu live trader Ray Marino

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Part of the education of RAYCABINO: Met older guys at pool halls who taught him how to shorten the house edge.

Poker was a better opportunity than sports 20 years ago.

Simple, quick math is one of Ray's edges.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bonus machines were part of RAY's grind in the early 2000's.

A $43,000 hit on a slot machine in Louisiana paved the way for a trip to Las Vegas as a professional poker player.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I listen to his podcast sometimes but unless a good guest carrying, sometimes difficult getting through. Spanky is no Howard Stern, or JK for that matter.

railbird

EOG Master
I liked that ray says that the sport doesnt matter, if the thinker knows logic he can beat anysport. Ive always said that

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
There is some very good betting information in this podcast.

I think Spanky is a douchebag.

But some of his guests on his podcasts and his questioning has been very good.

FYI this week Captain Jack, Rufus Peabody and Spanky will be doing another podcast together on Captain Jack's youtube channel.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Part of the education of RAYCABINO: Met older guys at pool halls to shorten the house edge.

Poker was a better opportunity than sports 20 years ago.

Simple, quick math is one of Ray's edges.

I am floored by some of the posters here and where they are in the industry.

It would appear that only people that live in their parent's basement are posting on forums.

Then you find guys like Ray who own the entire housing development where other posters are living in their parent's house.

Time to do some digging in RayCabino's past posts for information.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
After listening to this podcast does bookmaker.eu sound like a better closing line value reference point/tracker than CRIS?

Or should you use both as a way to track your CLV?

Bushay

NHL Expert
New respect for Ray from me after listening to that. He should have rock star status in here and instead dopes like Railbird are propped up. Crazy times we live in now.

Mr. Met

EOG Addicted
Spanky gets some great guests. He tries his best for his guests to join him in bashing Will Hill and other euro books, but otherwise it's a good listen

There are always exceptions but in general I do believe this to be the case.
Hey Ray you stupid fuck, any reason the UFC main event last night was not on the board from minute 15 to minute one before the opening bell? Line got put back up 45 seconds before the fight started. Any explanation Mr. Big shot? Mr. I got 97 guys massaging lines and banging them back and forth before they are released to the public. Mr. I have a couple guys I let fire away on the final product before it goes up. Mr. Fucking automover. Here’s a piece of advice. Get a fucking auto make Sure all lines are up. It was a flat out mistake on BM’s part. Don’t give me some horseshit fucking story about why it wasn’t up. Save it.

Let me explain to you why I have an issue with this. I have a couple avenues I go when I’m deciding my final play. The mother fucking line factors into that. I don’t want to be placing my wager with my fucking hair on fire as Buffer is doing the intros. You should slap somebody’s fucking teeth out for this mistake. you Stupid fuck.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Hey Ray you stupid fuck, any reason the UFC main event last night was not on the board from minute 15 to minute one before the opening bell? Line got put back up 45 seconds before the fight started. Any explanation Mr. Big shot? Mr. I got 97 guys massaging lines and banging them back and forth before they are released to the public. Mr. I have a couple guys I let fire away on the final product before it goes up. Mr. Fucking automover. Here’s a piece of advice. Get a fucking auto make Sure all lines are up. It was a flat out mistake on BM’s part. Don’t give me some horseshit fucking story about why it wasn’t up. Save it.

Let me explain to you why I have an issue with this. I have a couple avenues I go when I’m deciding my final play. The mother fucking line factors into that. I don’t want to be placing my wager with my fucking hair on fire as Buffer is doing the intros. You should slap somebody’s fucking teeth out for this mistake. you Stupid fuck.
They probably did it just to fuck you. They possibly wanted to see your hair on fire.