BEANTOWNJIM SUPPORTS STIFFING...

Re: BEANTOWNJIM SUPPORTS STIFFING...

Here's one of several examples in that thread...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1104791 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-24-08, 02:09 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #70 (permalink) <INPUT id=plist_1104791 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1104791] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->BEANTOWNJIM<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1104791", true); </SCRIPT>
I GRIN WHEN I WIN

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1104791 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->IF YOU GAVE A GUY 50 GRAND CREDIT ACCOUNT THEN YOU DESEVER TO GET STIFFED YOUR THE ASSHOLE NOT MCIRISH WHO THE F-CK GIVES A GUY 50 GRAND ON CREDIT.YOU KNEW EVERNTUALLY HE WOULD GET OVER HIS HEAD AND YET YOU CONTINUED TO LET HIM PLAY YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I gotta agree with Dave here...

I lost all respect for BTJ after reading that he supports stiffing...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1104879 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-24-08, 03:13 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #114 (permalink) <INPUT id=plist_1104879 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1104879] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Dave Mahoney<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1104879", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1104879 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Once again Idiot Jim not a mention of Stiffy. You two keep blowing each other. Idiot do you think I called Stiffy and said here`s 50k in credit? NO. He ASKED for a smaller acct in the beginning and after awhile of p&c had asked for more credit and different outs. Just wondering Jack-off Jim what do you think you McStiff NOT paying his bill. I know I`m the asshole and all but just wondering what do you think of someone stiffing.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Devil

EOG Master

JUST FOR BEANTOWN IN HIS REMARK THAT DAVE DOESN'T KNOW THE BUSINESS....

JIM, YOU ARE WRONG, VERY WRONG.....

It's a sad day to read all that he wrote in support of that STIFF, PATRICK MCIRISH...

He used to be one of my favorite reads...:whatever:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

FREDDY I AM FROM SOUTH BOSTON AND YOU KNOW GOD DAM WELL IF MCIRISH WAS BETTING ON THE STREET AND YOU KNEW HE WAS A MODERATOR MAKING 5 GRAND A MONTH YOU WOULD NEVER ALLOW HIM 50 THOUDSAND DOLLARS IN CREDIT ACCOUNTS.LETS GET SERIOUS HERE BOYS I ALWAYS PAY MY DEBTS I NEVER HAVE TO LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER UNLESS A NIGERIAN IS CHASING ME. BUT I KNOW HOW BOOKIES WORK I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE.NO BOOKIE IS GOING TO LET YOU BET 50 GRAND IN PLAYS UNLESS HE KNOWS YOUR GETTING BURRIED AND GOING BAD.IF MCIRISH WAS UP 20 GRAND AND SAID HE WANTS TO ROLL IT OVER A LOCAL BOOKIE WOULD TELL HIM TO GET LOST AND GO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO PLAY.

BOOKIES DONT LIKE WINNERS THEY ONLY LIKE LOSERS MCIRISH WAS SET UP DAVE KNEW THE KID WAS GOING BAD SO HE LET HIM KEEP PLAYING AS MUCH AS HE WANTED.I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE THIS IGHT SURPRISE YOU GUYS BUT I ONCE HAD A LOCAL GUY SHUT ME OFF HE SAID I WAS TO SHARP I WON 5 DIMES IN TWO WEEKS.SO BOYS I KNOW HOW THE OPERATION WORKS FROM THE STREET BOOKIES.

IF MCIRISH AND DAVE WERE MEETING FACE TO FACE EACH WEEK ON THE STREETS THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE ESCULATED TO 50 DIMES PERIOD.NOW LETS SEE ANYBODY ARGUE WITH THIS.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

What's amazing is that BTJ continues to believe people think he actually bets. It's posts like the one above that just confirms the fact this idiot might be the most clueless goofball on the internet.

rainbow

EOG Master

FREDDY I AM FROM SOUTH BOSTON AND YOU KNOW GOD DAM WELL IF MCIRISH WAS BETTING ON THE STREET AND YOU KNEW HE WAS A MODERATOR MAKING 5 GRAND A MONTH YOU WOULD NEVER ALLOW HIM 50 THOUDSAND DOLLARS IN CREDIT ACCOUNTS.LETS GET SERIOUS HERE BOYS I ALWAYS PAY MY DEBTS I NEVER HAVE TO LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER UNLESS A NIGERIAN IS CHASING ME. BUT I KNOW HOW BOOKIES WORK I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE.NO BOOKIE IS GOING TO LET YOU BET 50 GRAND IN PLAYS UNLESS HE KNOWS YOUR GETTING BURRIED AND GOING BAD.IF MCIRISH WAS UP 20 GRAND AND SAID HE WANTS TO ROLL IT OVER A LOCAL BOOKIE WOULD TELL HIM TO GET LOST AND GO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO PLAY.

BOOKIES DONT LIKE WINNERS THEY ONLY LIKE LOSERS MCIRISH WAS SET UP DAVE KNEW THE KID WAS GOING BAD SO HE LET HIM KEEP PLAYING AS MUCH AS HE WANTED.I HAVE SEEN IT ALL MY LIFE THIS IGHT SURPRISE YOU GUYS BUT I ONCE HAD A LOCAL GUY SHUT ME OFF HE SAID I WAS TO SHARP I WON 5 DIMES IN TWO WEEKS.SO BOYS I KNOW HOW THE OPERATION WORKS FROM THE STREET BOOKIES.

IF MCIRISH AND DAVE WERE MEETING FACE TO FACE EACH WEEK ON THE STREETS THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE ESCULATED TO 50 DIMES PERIOD.NOW LETS SEE ANYBODY ARGUE WITH THIS.
YOU ARE SO WRONG ON THIS ONE. I'M REAL SORRY BUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. DAVE IS NOT LIKE THAT.
PS: DAVE, IS NOT A BOOKIE.....................

rainbow

EOG Master

Here's one of several examples in that thread...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1104791 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-24-08, 02:09 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#70 (permalink) <INPUT id=plist_1104791 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1104791] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->BEANTOWNJIM<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1104791", true); </SCRIPT>
I GRIN WHEN I WIN​

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1104791 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->IF YOU GAVE A GUY 50 GRAND CREDIT ACCOUNT THEN YOU DESEVER TO GET STIFFED YOUR THE ASSHOLE NOT MCIRISH WHO THE F-CK GIVES A GUY 50 GRAND ON CREDIT.YOU KNEW EVERNTUALLY HE WOULD GET OVER HIS HEAD AND YET YOU CONTINUED TO LET HIM PLAY YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
UNBELIEVEABLE REPLY........................

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

FREDDY YOU KEEP VOUCHING FOR DAVES CHARACTER I DONT GIVE A SH-T WHAT KIND OF A GUY HE IS I AM SURE HE IS ACES AND A NICE GUY I HAVE PROBABLY BET AT HIS SHOPS BEFORE .FREDDY ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION IF YOU WERE MEETING MCIRISH WEEK TO WEEK ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK WOULD YOU GIVE HIM A 50 DIME CREDIT LINE KNOWING HE IS A MODERATOR.LETS GET REAL BOYS I THINK YOU GUYS ARE LIVING IN THE CYBER WORLD IF YOU ARE DOWN 3 DIMES TO A LOCAL BOOKIE IN SOUTH BOSTON AND YOU TELL HIM YOU WANT TO DOUBLE DOWN 3 DIMES TO GET EVEN YOUR RIGHT YOU BETTER HAVE THE MONEY BUT WHEN YOUR TALKING 50 GRAND AND YOUR USING ONLINE ACCOUNTS TO COSTA RICA WHAT THE F-CK YOU DESERVE TO GET STIFFED.

I HAVE TWO OFFSHORE CREDIT ACCOUNTS RIGHT NOW SET UP BY LOCAL BOOKIE ONE FOR 5 DIMES AND ONE FOR 3 DIMES WE MEET EACH TUESDAY MORNING WHY WOULD ANY BOOKIE FIND A NEED TO EXTEND A GUYS CREDIT ANYMORE THAN THAT.

DAVE KNEW MCIRISH WAS A MODERATOR AT THE RX WHAT DID DAVE THINK MCIRISH DID FOR WORK BRAIN SURGERY.HOW DID DAVE THIN MCIRISH COULD COME UP WUITH 50 DIMES ON A MODERATORS SALARY THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE END OF STORY.:+clueless

The Devil

EOG Master

JIM........THERE ARE LOTS OF GUYS THAT DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY WITH THAT KIND OF CREDIT LINE.....BELIEVE IT OR NOT........

HAD A FEW GUYS LIKE THAT OVER THE YEARS.......SCALPED FROM ONE BOOK TO THE NEXT..........MAYBE THEY HAD TO WAIT TO SEE ONE GUY TO PAY ME OR VICE VERSA..........BUT THEY DO EXIST........AND IN SOME CASES GUYS HAVE SHEETS WITH 10 BOOKS....MAYBE IN THIS CASE HE HAD A 10 DIME LIMIT WITH 10 BOOKS....I DON'T KNOW I WASN'T THERE.......

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

FREDDY YOU AND I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD IF YOU KNEW MCIRISH WAS MAKING 5 GRAND A MONTH AS A MODERATOR WICH DAVE OPENLY KNEW WOULD YOU HAVE EXTENDED HIS CREDIT LIMIT.

FREDDY I KNOW A LOT OF BOOKIES AND THEY ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT A GUY DOES FOR A LIVING AND WHAT KIND OF A PLAYER HE IS.IF I TOLD MY BOOKIE I WAS A MODERATOR AT A SPORTS FORUM ONLINE THE F-CKING GUY MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.I COULD HEAR HIM NOW (YOUR A MODERATOR AT A SPORTS FORUM AND YOU WANT A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR CREDIT ACCOUNT) :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO OH SHIT I MIGHT ASK HIM THAT TOMORROW JUST TO GET A REACTION OUT OF HIM:LMAO :LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

VINNIE MADJACKS IS A DEAD FORUM YOU AND JACK WRECKED THE PLACE SO WHY ARE YOU IN HERE TRYING TO GET PUBLICITY IT WONT WORK.THE RULES WERE WRITTEN OUT AND FLETCHER STARTED TO EARLY HE STARTED ON THURSDAY AND THE CONTEST DIDNT EVEN START UNTIL MONDAY.THERE IS PROOF ALL OVER THE FORUM SO YOU ARE A DEAD ISSUE NOBODY CAN EVER CALL ME A WELCHER I ALWAYS PAY MY BETS.

GOOD TRY VINNIE AND SAY HELLO TO THE BOYS FOR ME KEEP DIGGING VINNIE YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYTHING ON ME.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HOW COME WE CANT FIND MIKE HE IS IN HERE 17 HOURS A DAY AND NOW THAT THINGS ARE GETTING TOUGH HE HIDES.

COME ON IN WELCHER AND DEFEND YOUR FRIEND PATRICK MCIRISH REMEMBER HIM JOURNEYMAN THE GUY YOU SAID YOU RESPECTED SO MUCH WHEN HE CAME OVER HERE TO WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR NEW MODERATORS JOB.WHERE IS JOURNEYMAN:LMAO :LMAO

It's a sad day to read all that he wrote in support of that STIFF, PATRICK MCIRISH...

He used to be one of my favorite reads...:whatever:

1} How does that reflect on your confession of stiffing McIrish of 10K?

2} Is it McIrish unwilling to pay, or the owed party lazy to collect?

3} Don't bookies and agents break legs if people don't pay? Why is
McIrish still walking, talking & typing?

4} If his nephew stole the money, is he even responsible?

5} Even if he wanted to pay, is he able {ref #1}?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IF DAVE SO MUCH AS EVEN THREATENS MCIRISH IT BECOMES EXTORTION THEN WE HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS DAVE HAS TO JUST WRITE THIS OFF AS A BIG MISTAKE ON HIS PART.YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR CLIENTS AND WHAT THEY DO FOR WORK. DAVE KNEW DAM WELL THAT MCIRISH DIDNT HAVE 50 GRAND TO HIS NAME WORKING AS AN RX MODERATOR HE TOOK A CHANCE AND LOST.DAVE IS JUST AS GUILTY AS MCIRISH IF YOU GIVE A DRUG ADDICT NEEDLES AND DOPE HE WILL USE IT IF YOU GIVE A GAMBLER CREDIT OVER HIS HEAD AND HE IS LOSING HE WILL USE IT ALSO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE THIS NEVER SHOULD HAVE CAME TO A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR FIGURE PERIOD.

HEY DAVE HIS NAME WAS MCIRISH NOT (ROCKERFELLER) THINK ABOUT IT

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

XFILES HOW MANY GUYS IN THESE FORUMS DO YOU THINK COULD PAY OFF 50 GRAND IN GAMBLING BILLS I WOULD SAY LESS THAN 1%.I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE OUT A 2ND MORTGAGE TO PAY DAVE AND IF YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT TO PAY OFF SOME RAT BASTARD IN COSTA RICA YOUR CRAZY.THE MONEY SURE LOOKS BETTER IN MY POCKET THAN DAVES.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS AND I CANT BE ANY MORE SPECIFIC (KNOW WHO YOUR PLAYERS ARE AND WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING BEFORE YOU HAND OUT 50 GRAND ON CREDIT)

DAVE WANTS THE MONEY MCIRISH CANT PAY SO NOW WHAT DO WE DO

DAVE I APOLOGIZE FOR USING STRONG WORDS I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE HERE AND I FEEL ITS ON YOU FOR BEING STUPID.YOU DONT GIVE 50 GRAND TO GUYS WHO ARE MODERATORS IN A SPORTS FORUM END OF STORY.

IF DAVE SO MUCH AS EVEN THREATENS MCIRISH IT BECOMES EXTORTION THEN WE HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS DAVE HAS TO JUST WRITE THIS OFF AS A BIG MISTAKE ON HIS PART.

I understand your points about Dave making a mistake and being responsible
in giving McIrish too much credit. Though i still see McIrish as holding some
guilt here for not paying, even if his nephew was the real thief.

As for bookies and agents getting payment from their clients, i find it hard
to believe that they don't have means to get their money. If they didn't
they'd be getting stiffed left and right & soon be out of business.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

X FILES MOST PEOPLE LIKE ME AND YOU MEET OUR AGENTS EACH WEEK FACE TO FACE SO YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO LOOSE 50 GRAND.MCIRISH AND DAVE HAD A LONG DISTANCE REALTIONSHIP WICH IS SO DIFFERENT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER WICH MAKES THIS EVEN WORSE.I KNOW MY AGENT HE KNOWS ME WE MEET EACH WEEK THIS IS HOW IT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD I DONT KNOW HOW THIS CYBER BETTING WORKS THAT DAVE HAS GOING ON WITH MCIRISH.

ALL I KNOW IS NO LOCAL AGENT IS GOING TOLET YOU BET 50 GRAND WITHOUT KNOWING AN AWFULL LOT ABOUT YOU WHERE YOU LIVE AND WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING.LOCALS GIVE OUT 3 DIME TO 5 DIME CREDIT ACCOUNTS THAT IT NOBODY RUNS UP 50 GRAND WITH REAL MONEY.

1} How does that reflect on your confession of stiffing McIrish of 10K?

2} Is it McIrish unwilling to pay, or the owed party lazy to collect?

3} Don't bookies and agents break legs if people don't pay? Why is
McIrish still walking, talking & typing?

4} If his nephew stole the money, is he even responsible?

5} Even if he wanted to pay, is he able {ref #1}?

1-I was just kidding about the debt and I even doubled what Patrick stated I owed him because it was silly.

Don't you think Patrick would have complained before now had there been any truth to it? :rolleyes:

2-Patrick is unwilling to talk to Dave, much less pay the man what he STIFFED him for...

3-No comment...

4-YES because the accounts were all in Patrick's name...

5- I am sure Dave would work out a payment plan and even 10 dollars/week is better than STIFFING....

THE SHRINK

1-I was just kidding about the debt and I even doubled what Patrick stated I owed him because it was silly.

Don't you think Patrick would have complained before now had there been any truth to it? :rolleyes:

2-Patrick is unwilling to talk to Dave, much less pay the man what he STIFFED him for...

3-No comment...

4-YES because the accounts were all in Patrick's name...

5- I am sure Dave would work out a payment plan and even 10 dollars/week is better than STIFFING....

THE SHRINK

1. I thought he was complaining as he brought up the issue of you owing
him 5000, which you said was 10,000. But if there is no truth to this, then
it reflects on his credibility, and he should try to substantiate it with links
to the Rx, or cum clean.

2. They were doing quite a bit of talking in this thread. I got the impression
McIrish might be willing to pay.

3. If Dave has no means to find McIrish, cum to his house, send someone
there, or collect, because McIrish is in another & inaccessible cun*try, then
why did he set up this account in the first place. Has he had other clients
on this plan?

4. I agree that McIrish is still responsible if his nephew robbed him, but
paying Dave might be a problem, if he has no work or is making burgers at
McDonalds. Since you hired Journeyman, a known stiff, why not hire
McIrish too, but pay his salary directly to Dave till the 50G's are paid off?
IMO McIrish would be just as good or a better employee.

5. Yes. But at that rate it would take 100 years to pay Dave.

X-Files,

Patrick is a stiff and Patrick lies..

Imagine that?

I appreciate your concern, but it won't help Dave get paid...

MCP

X-Files,

Patrick is a stiff and Patrick lies..

Imagine that?

I appreciate your concern, but it won't help Dave get paid...

I'm gonna keep asking til you answer

Journeyman lies and stiffs... but you choose to employ him. Is it dismissable to stiff and lie if that person can help site traffic ?

Journeyman lies and stiffs... but you choose to employ him. Is it dismissable to stiff and lie if that person can help site traffic ?

Speaking of site traffic, i think McIrish posts would generate more interest
than Journeyman's. And if THE SHRINK would hire him to do that he would
at the same time be helping his buddy Dave get paid. A win-win situation
all around.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

"3. If Dave has no means to find McIrish, cum to his house, send someone
there, or collect, because McIrish is in another & inaccessible cun*try, then
why did he set up this account in the first place. Has he had other clients
on this plan?"

I think you are wrong, agents are not going to risk going to jail or having to close up shop for $50,000 that even if they beat the shit out of him they are still not getting paid. Agent/client relationship is built on trust not fear. The last thing a successful agent needs is for a customer to go to the police, because he is worried the agent is going to harm him.

joe blow

EOG Addicted

"

I think you are wrong, agents are not going to risk going to jail or having to close up shop for $50,000 that even if they beat the shit out of him they are still not getting paid. Agent/client relationship is built on trust not fear. The last thing a successful agent needs is for a customer to go to the police, because he is worried the agent is going to harm him.

This post is so true:cocktail

Speaking of site traffic, i think McIrish posts would generate more interest
than Journeyman's. And if THE SHRINK would hire him to do that he would
at the same time be helping his buddy Dave get paid. A win-win situation
all around.

Perhaps if you like reading books...:rolleyes:

Gee,

I wonder why I didn't think of that? :cocktail

"'OFF WITH HIS/MY HEAD!!!!"

Does this make you feel better? :+clueless

MCP

thats not the point... you cant have it both ways.. you cant rip BTJ for "supporting a stiff" when you do the exact same thing in a different manner.

thats not the point... you cant have it both ways.. you cant rip BTJ for "supporting a stiff" when you do the exact same thing in a different manner.

Listen MCP,

I can say whatever the hell I want and so can you...

Journeyman works his ass off in case you haven't noticed...

What exactly do you offer EOG?

Just curious? :rolleyes:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY SHRINK IF YOUR PUPPET JOURNEYMAN WORKS SO HARD THEN WHY DOESNT HE HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY HIS GAMBLING DEBTS. I GUESS HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO HE ENJOYS BEING A WELCHER HUH SHRINK.

WHY DONT YOU PAY THE LITTLE BOYS DEBTS FOR HIM SHRINK YOU SEEM TO COME TO HIS DEFENSE IN EVERY THREAD. WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING A KNOWN WELCHER SHRINK HE FLASHED 15 GRAND COLD CASH AND HE CANT PAY HIS BETS.THAT IS A LOW LIFE.

(ANDREW YOUR MONEY FEELS GOOD IN MY POCKET)WELCHER/JOURNEYMAN

IS THIS WHAT YOU LIKE TO SEE SHRINK

Journeyman

EOG Master

Nobody is being stiffed you stupid fuck....he will be paid off

You're just pissed because you couldn't scam me on email 6 years ago.

STFU you miserable chump, you wanna give me a call and we'll talk about how I supposedly owe you for an email scam you were running in 2002, feel free to get my email and we'll talk about it on the phone...

You can't hold my jock , and I would bet good money you don't have a dime to your name....I live in a $350,000 that I pay for by myself, I drive a car that is paid for , I have one debt, THAT WILL BE PAID FOR...FUCKYOU

What's wrong did Adam Meyer stop giving you token handouts ?

Journeyman

EOG Master

HEY SHRINK IF YOUR PUPPET JOURNEYMAN WORKS SO HARD THEN WHY DOESNT HE HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY HIS GAMBLING DEBTS. I GUESS HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO HE ENJOYS BEING A WELCHER HUH SHRINK.

That is exactly why, you figured it all out ...

You have been extra busy 'working' for nothing here the past 24 hours, nice job with your life.
:doh1

good to see you over here Vinnie :cheers

I started out posting at MJ's

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WELCHER YOU HAVE A 350,000 DOLLAR HOUSE A CAR THAT IS APID FOR AND YOU CANT COME UP WITH 6 GRAND TO PAY YOUR GAMBLING DEBTS MAN YOU REALLY ARE A WELCHER.WHAT DID YOU DO WUTH THE 15 GRAND YOU SLASHED WELCHER THAT COULD HAVE PAYED YOUR DEBT YOU PROBABLY LOST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE

MAYBE YOU BETTER ASK DADDY SHRINK FOR A RAISE SO HIS SON CAN PAY HIS GAMBLING DEBTS:LMAO

(ANDREW YOUR MONEY FEELS GOOD IN MY POCKET) WELCHER/JOURNEYMAN