Becoming A handicapper.

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Becoming A handicapper.

Those systems are all pretty cheesy aren't they? Just Martingale/Kelly system corruptions. Those guys should be run out of Ebay.

Apple

Banned

post a record of your plays posted on here only good or bad

make sure it is correct

dont brag when you do well

and no one will give you any shit

once they get to know you

you will start getting replies

welcome to the site

good luck

panther

Solid..

BTW 698,

Have I seen your posts somewhere? Name looks familar

EOG Enthusiast

Yes I do. Footbal ( Both NFL and College) Basketball ( NBA and College) MLB and soccer from all over the world.

EOG Enthusiast

So here it is guys. 45 Minutes left for the auction at Ebay to end. If any are interested in getting the pick service for tomorrow. Look for it on Ebay under the same username 69882000.

One head moderater on his second night.

Six more moderators after that..

Lots of judgment waiting here.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

69882000 your a fucking complete pathetic joke trying to mock a tout ! unbelieveable ...........

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

i have seen your picks for the last 3 months they r nothing special ............. your just like the rest of us trying to salvage a profit .......... your not a talent you sound ridiculous seriously check yourself pal ............

EOG Enthusiast

Been doing very well. I've been waiting for somebody on the site to call me out though, been expecting it actually.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

how old are you ? you got alot of experience in this industry ? briefly describe your credentials .............

EOG Enthusiast

20 years old pal. And I pick better than most people twice as old as I am. So that doesn't matter. As far as credentials. I've been doing this for a few years now and I've gotten consistently better and better, good enough to consider making a small venture into handicapping professionaly.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

90% of people who talk about Handicapping havent a clue how to go about it, what they mean is guessing.
Beware panthers aspirations of NFL Pre-season winnings, while He is a genuine fellow I think He's in self-denial of his results over the last 4 Years. Its a case of 6-7 years success must mean more, alas this isnt the reality recently. Follow by all means but be aware and good luck Panther. :cheers

Tout! Hell no. Touts are the guys in boiler rooms talking with fake New York accents trying to appear tough. I am not one of them.

Bull shit touts are one thing and that is a marketing guru Thats how the makle there money. The guys in the boiler room are scamcappers. I have know alot of touts and they all have two things in common a good biz plan and money to back it up

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Thank you. You are very kind. I don't talk handicapping though...I do it.

Care to share your how? People talk about Handicapping but the sheer art of Handicapping gives you almost the same figure as the Books, if your figures are widely different then technically your using some wayward Statistics. After finding the true figure and comparing it to the Books, one can see the slight deviation and then incorporate ones own preferences to come up with a bet.
If your not approaching Games from this angle then your not Handicapping, what You have instead is a System, which is completely a different outlook. I got the feeling yours is a system. :cheers

Apple

Banned

20 years old pal. And I pick better than most people twice as old as I am. So that doesn't matter. As far as credentials. I've been doing this for a few years now and I've gotten consistently better and better, good enough to consider making a small venture into handicapping professionaly.

Thats all I needed to read.. No need to read further after that comment :+cops-2+

69882000, 4 or 5 yrs ago I thought (VERY BRRIEFLY) about making my own site and just give out plays and try to get as much exposure as possible. I never got past the thought of it because I realzed I wasn't good enough to win at a rate high enough to earn respect.

Now, I have learned alot and actually win more than I lose.

I never knew about these types of forums then. If I did, I would've joined one and posted at a place like this.

My recommendation to you is to post your plays in the individual sports threads and if you can win more than you lose, you should make more money than selling plays, IMO.

This will also earn you more respect than selling plays because my first thought of somebody selling plays is that they aren't good enough to make money betting their own plays. On the other hand, if you can win and earn the respect of others then the solid members will help you out as well.

Either way, I wish you the best and hope you win more than you lose. :cheers

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Yo 698? I have an idea for you. Start a thread in the baseball forum - call it 698's 50 K challenge.

Hypothetical 50 k in your account - goal is to double it - no time limit - 5% of the bank is the maximum bet. Post your plays and amount played and price. I'll grade them as a 3rd party each night.

Pick %'s and blah, blah, blah, means nothing. Can you make money? Better, yet - put 50 k in your outs and you could even paste the copy of the bet in the picks thread so you have a time- date stamp in case you don't have time to immediately put the pick in the picks forum. Your money at stake is the most important thing. No disrespect intended but if you can only offord a 10 k bank - let's start with that.

Anybody can play poker - black jack - pinochle - gin rummy - bet on sports. But, Can you do it for 100-200-300 out of your pocket per /game hand/bet? A handicapper that sells me picks is betting my money for me! Makes no sense that a handicapper that tells me to bet a nickel on a game doesn't even have a 100 on it for himself.

It will give you an oportunity to show everybody you can do it and I don't see how anybody would be disrespectful of your effort. BTW, same offer from me goes to anyone who aspires to be a professional handicapper that sells his picks. I suppose I could handle a few accounts each night assuming the forum moderators/owners agree with the concept for this thread.

:bank: if you can win it!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Been wanting to do it for a long time. Been Capping' for myself for years. I've been doing very well. But I need to start something legit (Pun Intended, Kinda.) That's not going to bore the hell out of me. Posting "Free Plays" everyday here though. So you guys can track my progress.

you are a loser