Becoming A handicapper.

EOG Enthusiast
Been wanting to do it for a long time. Been Capping' for myself for years. I've been doing very well. But I need to start something legit (Pun Intended, Kinda.) That's not going to bore the hell out of me. Posting "Free Plays" everyday here though. So you guys can track my progress.

Re: Becoming A handicapper.

I came on here much the same way everyone called me a fraud and a bunch of other shit I ended up hitting over 60%. That shut most of the neg assholes here up and I got a cpl of pats on the back. Be careful though they tare in to guy that post losers! Good luck to you and welcome to eog.

EOG Enthusiast

True. I'm expecting for most posters to come here and tear me a new one. But they'll see you know. I will earn respect. I want to add an Honest Handicapper to a pool of Scam artists.

Blondie

EOG Master

Welcome to EOG. Curiosity who amongst our posters do you consider to be scam artists?

EOG Enthusiast

Not referring to anyone here. I'm talking about the Scamdicappers you often see who sell at obscene prices and give you crap picks. I'm barely getting to know the posters here, I would never disrespect any of them.

Blondie

EOG Master

Ok, sorry I must have misunderstood you, but figured better to ask than to have anyone else (and myself wonder)

Looking forward to seeing your plays in our sports sub-forums!

panther

EOG Dedicated

Not referring to anyone here. I'm talking about the Scamdicappers you often see who sell at obscene prices and give you crap picks. I'm barely getting to know the posters here, I would never disrespect any of them.

post a record of your plays posted on here only good or bad

make sure it is correct

dont brag when you do well

and no one will give you any shit

once they get to know you

you will start getting replies

welcome to the site

good luck

panther

EOG Enthusiast

It's going to be hard trying to sell picks though. Just as much a grind as betting everyday.

panther

EOG Dedicated

It's going to be hard trying to sell picks though. Just as much a grind as betting everyday.

bet your picks to make money if your good

post your picks for free to try and help others

the tout biz sucks

been 10 years sence I sold a pick

have a great night

EOG Enthusiast

I'll go ahead and say It's more alive than ever now. Most of them really suck. Some Rule. I hope to be a part of the latter.

EOG Enthusiast

Tout! Hell no. Touts are the guys in boiler rooms talking with fake New York accents trying to appear tough. I am not one of them.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I hear you, was just kidding. And I am not bashing you at all, I love the new input and new people with pics, helps the forum. But if you have any pics, feel free to let me know, 8765309. Thanks.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I am starting to like this guy. Good luck with your pics, and stick around, great forum.

Been to alot of forums that bash ya and really try to run you off. You will not find that here just post and have fun.

Welcome
Junk

Been to alot of forums that bash ya and really try to run you off. You will not find that here just post and have fun.

Welcome
Junk

The quickest way to catch shit is to try to sell picks. There are guys here that can pick more winners in there sleep than most can after studying the games for days. Post your plays for free like the rest of us and enjoy

EOG Enthusiast

So let's get it started then.

My "Free Pick" tonight is. Houston Astros -1.5 +127.

Blondie

EOG Master

Amazing thing about EOG, a "free pick" is not something special or exciting as ALL picks on here are "free" :)

EOG Enthusiast

HAHA!! I know. That's why I put the quotation marks around the it. :thumbsup

EOG Enthusiast

The "free picks" are a big part of all this though. Generates potential costumers. So i'ts very exciting for me.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Best of luck 698 but I could swear that you stated your first bets were sometime in March?

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah they were. The First picks I ever betted money on. But I have been handicapping for years though. Doing Fantasy Football, Basketball and baseball.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

That makes sense 698....good luck in your venture although I will never understand why some go tout if their picks are good. I hope you stick to posting plays instead of diving in after short term success.

EOG Enthusiast

Only a mild stint on Ebay to sell these picks. But..if it works out then I could def see myself doing that for a great while.