Belichick ATS Versus Former QBs

"Does it get any better than this in terms of buying low and selling high? Does it get any better than this in terms of backing the best coach in the history of the game after a disgusting loss as the GOAT prepares to face a QB he knows all too well?

The Patriots on Sunday looked awful. They looked like a team that hadn't spent a lot of time together over the past couple of weeks, which is what they were. Outside of Tennessee, no team has endured more coronavirus-related schedule disruption than New England, and its offense looked pathetic in Sunday's 18-12 loss to the Broncos. Cam Newton endured four sacks and two interceptions. Dude looked lost. The Patriots committed turnovers and penalties and they will pay the price for it this week in practice. BB does not tolerate stupidity. His legend was built on not making the same mistakes as every other team. New England did not lose to Denver, they lost to themselves and Bill Belichick does not tolerate that. The team ran for just 117 yards on 25 carries. The Pats turned the ball over four times and it could have been more because they recovered two of the four times they fumbled. An uncharacteristic Patriots’ squad will not embarrass their coach again this week. New England managed to score the game's only touchdown, but it wasn't enough to overcome Denver's six field goals. As a result, the Patriots are 2-3. This is the first time they've been under .500 this late in the season since 2002, which was also the last season they failed to win at least 10 games. It was ugly.

https://www.sportswagers.ca/nfl/picks.php?pid=24562

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Are you really buying low on the 2020 version of Cam? There are not a lot of premier weapons around him either.

Are you really buying low on the 2020 version of Cam? There are not a lot of premier weapons around him either.

That was part of Sherwood's early analysis on the game. He ended up passing on the entire card. The early week "Pinnacle lean", as i posted elsewhere, had SF on the ML.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The Bills haven't impressed much lately either. Struggled to beat the lowly Jets.
Jets played well all things considered. I think this is a must-win for Buffalo. Not many times in the last 20 years they legitimately should beat the division bully, and have them at home.

The Bills haven't impressed much lately either. Struggled to beat the lowly Jets.

I don't read much into games against very weak teams. Top teams often take the week off and don't have a lot of intensity unless they fall way behind. Bills coming off a disappointing huge game and then having the team they care to beat most coming in next was an obvious sandwich spot.

kane

EOG master

I wouldn't read too much into the score of yesterday's game, the Bills were coming off a couple of big games and have a big game next week, yesterday was a flat spot for them. Looking at the numbers, they had 26 FD's to the Jets 17, and outgained them by 230 yards, if a couple of those 8 FG's they made were TD's, the score would have been more indicative of the way the game was played

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I wouldn't read too much into the score of yesterday's game, the Bills were coming off a couple of big games and have a big game next week, yesterday was a flat spot for them. Looking at the numbers, they had 26 FD's to the Jets 17, and outgained them by 230 yards, if a couple of those 8 FG's they made were TD's, the score would have been more indicative of the way the game was played
Played a few DK lineups with Bills and got burned. They had no problem playing for FG's vs the Jets.