bernie and rail sitting in a tree -------

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
well, folks, we all bust rail's balls. easy to do as he puts himself in ridiculous
positions at times. past posting, showing his racist self, etc. however to be objective for a moment.
couple weeks ago rail posted 4 plays and i said if he wins i'll sign up. i put 300 on the 4 plays and he went 4-0. up 1200. i joined up for 300. net up 900. the first 7 days of plays he is 19-9.
up 9.1 x 300 =+2730. total +3630. good start. let's see how it goes.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: bernie and rail sitting in a tree -------

Birdie is our featured contestant in "The SportsOptions Showdown" in early February.

I'll ask him about all matters pertaining to Railbird Sports and EOG.

Good work, bernie.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Beware of regression towards the mean....but good for you keeping ur word and signing up

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

don't expect the % to remain. just wanted to throw out a positive post for birdman--he doesn't get too many of those--deservedly so.

railbird

EOG Master

Its too bad your late to the party this year Bernie, you could have been up way more, been crushing it for awhile now.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Its too bad your late to the party this year Bernie, you could have been up way more, been crushing it for awhile now.

Yeah sure- you were getting your ass kicked in the $500 contest with Moldy, and you left like a little bitch, only to reappear months later. That's solid bro.

If you bet and win, and then the usual EOG snuffies start harping about "regression toward the mean," what is (other than entertainment) the purpose of betting in the first place?

tripp

EOG Master

people give him shit and he is no question a character but there is 0 doubt he is one of the best cappers at eog, or anyplace really

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

If you bet and win, and then the usual EOG snuffies start harping about "regression toward the mean," what is (other than entertainment) the purpose of betting in the first place?

Wow, Jeff, that was quite a retirement you had.... we didn't even get a chance to throw a party and you're already back. :shoot:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rail's picks are only good at west coast baskets and little league...he sucks at the rest...

How does he do at the Hilton Contest?

And he always gets at least 2 points the better of everything in his threads...

And he knows absolutely almost nothing on golf...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Time for another Viejo-Railbird challenge.

Would be an unfair advantage...Rail is limited on his knowledge of golf....already crushed him in a Masters Contest....BUT, I am getting older so maybe Rail might have a slight chance...I might accept another challenge...