Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bernie should go 3rd party for president since he is being so mistreated

"Its a coup says the inbreds". There's been at least 3 coup's in Trumps Maga infested America. "Its a hoax says the inbreds". There's been at least 5 hoax's in Trumps Maga invested America. Its a witch hunt cry the inbreds. Theres been so many witch hunts in Trumps Maga infested America.

Biden shut out in RepubliCon red state Utah. The fact that sister fucking and multiple wives is allowed in Utah speaks volumes. Kentucky has nothing on Utah.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bernie should go 3rd party for president since he is being so mistreated

Yeah, and Warren took Bloomberg down. It's a coup. 😂 Bloomberg should never talk to Warren.

Maybe Bloomberg should go 3rd party. Warren didn't treat him fairly. Railbird.

Its a coup! Pinocchio

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The Idiot gets away with it. He's the true teflon Don. It's pretty sad that we're reduced to debating which of our POTUS candidates is more senile. :poop: As much as Uncle Joe tries to portray it differently, he's running, not Obama. Obama can only do so much.

Guesser I think you're way off here. Trump got impeached because of his fear of Biden? Which is extreme.

The Blue Wave is ignited!

howid

EOG Dedicated
got ta give Joe "why so serious, our side gets a pass on corruption" Biden credit; he's an American original.

Closest we've had here in Canada woulld be Jean "illiterate in two official languages" Chretien.

Corn pop, dog faced pony soldier, give me your vote for the u.s. senate... every day dodging sniper fire, the hits keep coming.

mr merlin

EOG Master
LOL

And yet you made your zero chance proclamation late Monday after that had already happened.
i have an unusual amount of faith in people. i would never change my vote because of momentum by a candidate i dont like, I assumed other people have my courage, I was wrong.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The dems are now stuck with a candidate no one really likes(just like hillary), latino's dont like him, bernie supporters will be mad or disenchanted, he's borderline senile, can be triggered at a moments notice.

Trump wins again.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I can’t wait for Biden’s commercials in Michigan taking responsibility for the auto bailout. I need a good laugh.

Facts matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i have an unusual amount of faith in people. i would never change my vote because of momentum by a candidate i dont like, I assume other people have my courage, I was wrong.

You're always wrong. You should move to Kentucky or Utah. All the inbreds and weirdos need to be consolidated.

The dems are now stuck with a candidate no one really likes(just like hillary), latino's dont like him, bernie supporters will be mad or disenchanted, he's borderline senile, can be triggered at a moments notice.

Trump wins again.

Ha-you and your cult leader desperately want to face Bernie.

Nice try

I can’t wait for Biden’s commercials in Michigan taking responsibility for the auto bailout. I need a good laugh.

Facts matter.

Should go over in Michigan as well as Trump recently implying that the very popular Michigan Congressman John Dingel is looking up from hell

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ha-you and your cult leader desperately want to face Bernie.

Nice try
They're both bad in different ways, one thing is certain, Biden will attract even less enthusiasm than Hillary. The dem establishment is dancing in the streets because they got rid of bernie, but look what they ended up with?

They're both bad in different ways, one thing is certain, Biden will attract even less enthusiasm than Hillary. The dem establishment is dancing in the streets because they got rid of bernie, but look what they ended up with?

Cool story-the turnout yesterday was bigger than the record Super Tuesday of 2008-Hillary was very unpopular with so many in the party.

They ended up with the candidate trump tried to blackmail a foreign country to defeat. They ended up with a candidate that trump was obsessively up late at night whining about in his tweets.

They didn’t end up with the candidate you were rooting for

E0853F51-8D20-4930-8C7C-DF9243ABCC62.png

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Cool story-the turnout yesterday was bigger than the record Super Tuesday of 2008-Hillary was very unpopular with so many in the party.

They ended up with the candidate trump tried to blackmail a foreign country to defeat. They ended up with a candidate that trump was obsessively up late at night whining about in his tweets.

They didn’t end up with the candidate you were rooting for

November of 2018 both Pinocchio and Merlin were predicting a Red Wave. As usual, both were extremely wrong.

And don't think for a moment the GOP won't put Joe & son through the same shit the Dems have been pulling.

55 % of Americans supported Trumps impeachment and removal from office. Most saw through what trump was doing by breaking the law and trying to blackmail a foreign government for his own advantage.

If trump is as popular as him and the trumptards say he is he wouldn’t have to resort to cheating to win an election.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Wrong, brain freeze. Maybe tune into "son of a bitch", just like that they fired him. Quid Pro Joe in his own words. I know msnbc, cnn and lib hack media don't report these things, that's okay brain freeze.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wrong, brain freeze. Maybe tune into "son of a bitch", just like that they fired him. Quid Pro Joe in his own words. I know msnbc, cnn and lib hack media don't report these things, that's okay brain freeze.

"Bull Durham" You have been saying? LOL, LOL, LOL

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
55 % of Americans supported Trumps impeachment and removal from office. Most saw through what trump was doing by breaking the law and trying to blackmail a foreign government for his own advantage.

If trump is as popular as him and the trumptards say he is he wouldn’t have to resort to cheating to win an election.
He has that inordinate need to feel loved at all costs.

MrTop

EOG Master
And don't think for a moment the GOP won't put Joe & son through the same shit the Dems have been pulling.

that is exactly what will happen. Each side hates to lose. Means nothing now . It is Joe vs trump. The only shot dems win if economy tanks. Trump doing everything right so far and the dems know it.