Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

railbird

EOG Master
If Warren pulled out today, Bernie would be a lock to win Dem nomination imo.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
They cant grade it until it's done, right, bernie won the popular vote(apparently) and could still win the delegate part.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
BERNIE TAKES LEAD IN IOWA

All votes should be tabluated by Thanksgiving at the very latest.

GOD BLESS IOWA

Dell Dude

EOG Master
BERNIE TAKES LEAD IN IOWA

All votes should be tabluated by Thanksgiving at the very latest.

GOD BLESS IOWA

They are rigging it in the open. Denied Bernie the Hawkeye bump and gave it to Buttboy, Also, softened the blow to Biden. If you are a Bernie bro, you should be pissed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Headline Monday night should have been Bernie takes Iowa and Biden falls to 4th (or 5th). Instead, BIden gets another look New Hampshire while Buttboy gets a lift no pun. It's all about slowing Bernie's momentum so he can't clinch the nommy Super Show Tuesday. They are taking it won state at a time. Bloomberg will soon get in on the stop Bernie act.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Bernie changed the game in that he wanted the popular vote released.

Got his wish to help his case.

I want to see how New Hampshire plays out with Bloomberg and Tulsi doing the rounds there instead of spending time in Iowa.

I like tulsi. if there is anybody that would deserve to be the first female president it would be her.

but then again nobody is beating trump in 2020.

Quickly shaping into Bernie vs Mike and I think the money Bloomberg is just starting to pump out there will become a tidal wave. Once he starts registering as a real threat all his Wall Street friends will donate to augment his massive war chest.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bloomberg is worth an estimated $60 billion.

Like him or not, he was successful at amassing wealth.

Nearly as rich as some Costa Rican-based bookmakers.

Haha.

Heard through the grapevine: One powerful four-lettered bookmaking operation here in Costa Rica lost more than $5 million on Super Bowl LIV.

When the operator was asked why leave the game at Kansas City -1, his response was, "All the squares were betting K.C."

Okay.

MrTop

EOG Master
Quickly shaping into Bernie vs Mike and I think the money Bloomberg is just starting to pump out there will become a tidal wave. Once he starts registering as a real threat all his Wall Street friends will donate to augment his massive war chest.

the banks want bloomberg .. maybe Bloomberg will give them a discount on Bloomberg terminal program. $25k per year ha ha

the banks want bloomberg .. maybe Bloomberg will give them a discount on Bloomberg terminal program. $25k per year ha ha

When one costs $20k per month a $25k discount isn't much. The things are amazing but when you stop and think I could have hired a $200k employee instead, it's pretty breathtaking.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

That would guarantee a wokered convention. It will be after Super Show Tuesday before everybody else drops. By then, Bloomberg will be so far behind, only chance is 2nd ballot. If Buttboy wins New Hampshire, now we have a 3 weirdo race. Bloomberg, at this point, would be the strongest candidate simply because of the money. But the price of him getting the nomination is too high. 1968 is going to look like National Lampoon's Convention.

MrTop

EOG Master
trump wins again.... if it don't fit you must acquit

November bout coming vs dems

U.S. Senate acquits Trump in historic vote as re-election campaign looms

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want Buttboy to win New Hampshire, Bernie to win Nevada and Biden to win South Carolina. That would make Super Show Tuesday unpredictable. Hopefully Bloomberg steals a couple states. I want as many weirdos to stay in the race as long as possible to guarantee convention wokeness.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Buttboy has to start 2-0 or he is out. Biden has to win South Carolina. Bernie has to keep taking 2nd. Allah Bless Bloomberg. He just needs to keep burning Cohen.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Headline Monday night should have been Bernie takes Iowa and Biden falls to 4th (or 5th). Instead, BIden gets another look New Hampshire while Buttboy gets a lift no pun. It's all about slowing Bernie's momentum so he can't clinch the nommy Super Show Tuesday. They are taking it won state at a time. Bloomberg will soon get in on the stop Bernie act.
You can buy ads but you cant buy votes. Bloomberg will attract a certain % of weak hands, but in the end liberal dems do not want a 78 yr old white billionaire.

MrTop

EOG Master
You can buy ads but you cant buy votes. Bloomberg will attract a certain % of weak hands, but in the end liberal dems do not want a 78 yr old white billionaire.

he is the #1 climate guy out there & anti gun... I would check your stats

MrTop

EOG Master
Uh huh.

And he's sorry about stop and frisk - he loves minorities. Do you think he will fool blacks by running never ending ads?

IMO he's getting votes from biden.

the economy will help trump and he is anti tax that will get trump a win

mr merlin

EOG Master
How are they grading those bets? bernie is way ahead in actual vote - about 24-21%, in the second realignment he's still ahead a little.

No matter who wins the rhetoric and platform will vastly change come September. Trump gets a little bump from the end of impeachment and his rah rah SOTU, but then it will get back to the unfavorable numbers hurting him and the electoral vote advantage helping him. The economy becomes the wild card, especially in the swing midwest states. If Bernie gets off his laundry list of stuff that will never pass Congress, he can go after the lack of progress in those states and flip them. I don't know if Bloomberg can be as strong at that story, but he could flip Florida and either Arizona or Pennsylvania and win it that way. Insanely close election coming, but what else would you expect from such a divided mess.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bernie is good until Nevada. He will be tested there and South Carolina. Needs to stay inside 2. That will give him a make or break Super Show Tuesday look. He is not a normal candidate. He needs to go beyond becoming the primary chalk. He needs to crush everybody to remove any chance at wokeness. I just can't see him hitting that Bill Barr. But he definitely can be the clear leader. Look for Obama to go Mitt Romney sometime between New Hampshire and Super Show Tuesday.

Bernie is good until Nevada. He will be tested there and South Carolina. Needs to stay inside 2. That will give him a make or break Super Show Tuesday look. He is not a normal candidate. He needs to go beyond becoming the primary chalk. He needs to crush everybody to remove any chance at wokeness. I just can't see him hitting that Bill Barr. But he definitely can be the clear leader. Look for Obama to go Mitt Romney sometime between New Hampshire and Super Show Tuesday.

Certainly could see some of this playing out, but I really don't see Obama jumping in if Biden continues to look like he's drowning and needing a life raft to be thrown to him. Nor do I see much of the DNC royalty giving too much favor to Bloomberg, even if they certainly would feel more comfortable with him than a guy that doesn't even identify with their party in Congress.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Certainly could see some of this playing out, but I really don't see Obama jumping in if Biden continues to look like he's drowning and needing a life raft to be thrown to him. Nor do I see much of the DNC royalty giving too much favor to Bloomberg, even if they certainly would feel more comfortable with him than a guy that doesn't even identify with their party in Congress.
Biden going down the drain fast, after a bad showing in Iowa, with 4-5 days until NH, he's taking the day off, no rallies, no appearances, no nothing, He lacks the stamina and the personality to go very far. obama cannot save him. Keep in mind obama never wanted biden to run, that's why he's never endorsed him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It could be awhile on that Iowa vote, sounds like the DNC is now asking for a complete recount, what a disaster.