Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

She actually has a lot of power. The old guard is getting pushed to the side.

You don't really know how the politics game works if you believe this. Ask yourself if she came to Michigan to support a Dem candidate, would that in any way help that candidate?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You don't really know how the politics game works if you believe this. Ask yourself if she came to Michigan to support a Dem candidate, would that in any way help that candidate?
At U of M, yes. On the west side of the state, no. I don’t see her as the small town campaigning type.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Tulsi would be the she's perfect compromise nommy at a wokered convention.

$127.59 $8,420.94* Pending 7/13/20 8:00 am Politics Other Sports 319 Tulsi Gabbard is Democratic Nominee +6600* vs Field wins Democratic Nomination

• Risk: 150.00 - Win: 9750.00
  • STRAIGHT BET
    TNT - Updated #4
    US Presidential Election 2020 - Democratic Nominee (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
    [777080] Tulsi Gabbard +6500
    Game start 02/11/2020 06:00 PM

• Risk: 200.00 - Win: 10000.00
  • STRAIGHT BET
    TNT - Updated #2
    US Presidential Election 2020 - Democratic Nominee (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
    [777079] Tulsi Gabbard +5000
    Game start 05/03/2020 10:38 AM
Except Traitor Tulsi's rightfully hated by the D's who would make that decision

At U of M, yes. On the west side of the state, no. I don’t see her as the small town campaigning type.

Exactly, in small crowds on college campuses and in the inner city she goes great. That doesn't make her a resource to the DNC or most candidates. She's got no real pull in the party, Fox News and the GOP loves her. She's like a real living straw woman. Say she's for anything or said anything and all the faithful sheep believe it. Trump saying Schumer would lose to her is a perfect example of it. He just wants to raise shit about the guy, whether she actually runs against him and wins or not is of little importance to him.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I don't even pay attention to this stuff. Why do you keep posting that she's a traitor? What did she do to deserve the label?
Blasted the Muller findings, supports Russia, supports Assad, and Russia's position there, didn't want to Impeach until forced to come out in favor, reluctantly.
For Cwissy's betting position, she has ZERO chance to be the D nominee in a brokered convention or otherwise. She has a better chance to be the R nominee. He likes her so he thinks she has a shot. Dumb $$$$. He's smarter than that.

mr merlin

EOG Master
And your cult leader came up with the brilliant idea to fire a nuclear missile into a hurricane off the Florida coast
Did you see trumps speech yesterday at the white house, no script, Trump was witty, funny, sharp as a tack, went on for over an hour.

Biden cant remember more than a single scripted catch phrase, then he botches it by stuttering, stammering, and then veers off into mumbling ramblings about the past. truly sad to watch.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Except Traitor Tulsi's rightfully hated by the D's who would make that decision
You're being gaslighted. Tulsi is an authentic progressive and not a Russian honeypot. And she would be the toughest matchup precisely because she appeals to the Trump base. I need wokered chaos is a ladder. Look at it this way. Better chance than betting that asshole hack Swinging Johnson Wagner. 0 for 8 years.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You're being gaslighted. Tulsi is an authentic progressive and not a Russian honeypot. And she would be the toughest matchup precisely because she appeals to the Trump base. I need wokered chaos is a ladder. Look at it this way. Better chance than betting that asshole hack Swinging Johnson Wagner. 0 for 8 years.
You're being ridiculous because the people who would make the decision at a brokered convention despise Traitor Tulsi almost as much as they despise the Traitor POTUS.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If you actually think Brokered is a possibility, then look to realistic compromise candidates that aren't hated by the D establishment. Deval Patrick would probably be one of the favorites in that scenario. Maybe Bloomberg. Maybe Kamala. Certainly not traitor Tulsi. Take your own feelings out of it and be realistic about who they would possibly choose.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JFC. Super Show Tuesday is even bigger than I thought. I think over 50% of the delegates will be decided. Here is the problem. These people are sofa clueless. It's too early to have a massive primary night because after 4 single contests (3 when you toss Iowa), it is basically nil someone is going to sweep the states. If it was later, when the field got reduced and somebody became the chalk, the mommy could be put away. Not going to happen. Will not happen. After Super Tuesday, we will have Bernie, Bloomberg and at least someone else viable.

The only way to avoid a wokered convention is if candidates who drop out can give their delegates to someone still in the race. I don't know the rules. If you can't do that until the 2nd ballot, it's wokered. 99%.

These people are fucking idiots. Trump is the luckiest sob that ever lived. Reminds me of that mob movie which I will remember by the morning and post the trailer. He is going to win just by avoiding an RFK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mistake one is not having winner fucks all like the GOP. That dilutes the delegate count. Then they made a new rule that super delegates have to sit out unless wokered. To finish it off, they scheduled the knockout primary where most of the big states vote the 5th contest when the first 4 are all small states with few delegates.

Your don't need to be Nate Silver to see the math problem. If there was a stud, no problem. No stud. Cornpop. We are headed for an AOC squad wreck.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You need to make the schedule where you time it so the field can be reduced to 2 or 3 before you get into Super Show primaries. You don't have your KO when I'm going to say 6 or 7 contenders will still have active campaigns.

Bernie
Biden
Buttboy
Klubby
Steyer
Bloomberg

maybe Pocahontas

Nobody on the that list will sweep.

MrTop

EOG Master
Bloomberg will go thru the dog days of august easy with all that cash ad after ad

in November the boomer will be in the batters box vs cy young winner trump

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bloomberg will go thru the dog days of august easy with all that cash ad after ad

in November the boomer will be in the batters box vs cy young winner trump
Problem is the D convention is in July, and he will have very few delegates. He NEEDS a brokered convention to get to august, and then he NEEDS D's to turn to him. Both are doubtful.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Democratic National Convention is set for July 13-16 at Fiserv Forum, home of the Milwaukee Bucks and Marquette Golden Eagles.

DNC Countdown: 156 Days Away.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Democratic National Convention is set for July 13-16 at Fiserv Forum, home of the Milwaukee Bucks and Marquette Golden Eagles.

DNC Countdown: 156 Days Away.
I think Giannis and the B's will have alot more successful run in the forum than the D's.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
guesser gave out Kamala as dem nominee, she have a fast nose dive shortly after
I gave her out as my first choice, and the best choice to beat The Idiot. She was, and IMO, she would have been. I didn't "give her out" to bet on.
I can't account for the stupidity of plenty of D's that support Biden, and the apparent death wish of many D's who want the Candidate that will lose to the idiot without much of a battle.

railbird

EOG Master
I gave her out as my first choice, and the best choice to beat The Idiot. She was, and IMO, she would have been. I didn't "give her out" to bet on.
I can't account for the stupidity of plenty of D's that support Biden, and the apparent death wish of many D's who want the Candidate that will lose to the idiot without much of a battle.
Kamala is a very unlikable prosecutor, how could she beat anybody?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bernie we all agree will be in and a strong contender Super Show Tuesday.

Bloomberg is obviously in as that will be his debutante.

If Buttboy wins New Hampshire, he's in.

If Biden wins South Carolina, he's in. If he doesn't and drops out, Klubby takes his place and she's in.

Pocahontas I think probably drops out barring a shocking NH win or strong 2nd.

Let's assume that idiot Steyer drops out.

Bernie, Bloomberg, Buttboy, Biden or Klubby.

I don't see any of them this early in the process dominating. We probably have 3 different winners. Bernie will win. Bloomberg will steal a state or two because of his money. Those 2 won't win them all. Not strong enough.

After Super Tuesday is when the final time cut happens but by then, most of the delegates decided. If someone hasn't put it away and I just showed why that won't happen, the math is against it happening. Going to need help from the losing candidates to get their delegates before the debutante ballot.

Did you see trumps speech yesterday at the white house, no script, Trump was witty, funny, sharp as a tack, went on for over an hour.

Biden cant remember more than a single scripted catch phrase, then he botches it by stuttering, stammering, and then veers off into mumbling ramblings about the past. truly sad to watch.

Yeah I saw it. Looked like a deranged mental patient. If most had a family member that acted like trump they'd have him committed to a home with an applesauce diet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm hoping Tulsi surprises some people with 10% or higher. Fucking fake news has a coverage embargo on her. Fucking fake news assholes. Why wasn't she in last night's debate?

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Look at these Star Wars bar scene weirdos. Tulsi should be treated as a legitimate candidate but the media is giving her less credibility than the whipped cream golden showers chink. She's young, beautiful, smart, war hero and is the only one who can compete for Trump's base.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What the fuck is wrong with you Democrats? You are supporting a 30 something no experience fag, a communist who just had a heart attack, a lifetime loser gaffe machine and a woman who thinks she is Indian. Tulsi not even getting a look because Hillary told you she is a Russian asset.

What the fuck is wrong with you Democrats? You are supporting a 30 something no experience fag, a communist who just had a heart attack, a lifetime loser gaffe machine and a woman who thinks she is Indian. Tulsi not even getting a look because Hillary told you she is a Russian asset.

And republicans support a mentally unstable moron with the maturity of a 4 year old. Our foreign policy is entirely at the control of foreign leaders manipulating trump with false praise.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

It's simply amazing.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
And republicans support a mentally unstable moron with the maturity of a 4 year old. Our foreign policy is entirely at the control of foreign leaders manipulating trump with false praise.

I'm not a Republican because I choose to not label myself in conjunction with either crooked party. But I am a conservative with most issues. And I am certainly no fan of Trump, the man. Or should I say Trump, the Circus Clown.

I was really hoping I could vote for a D this election. But unfortunately it looks like the D's are gonna fuck this up. They had a great opportunity to pick a relatable moderate that could speak to the people in the middle like me.

It's too bad.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm hoping Tulsi surprises some people with 10% or higher. Fucking fake news has a coverage embargo on her. Fucking fake news assholes. Why wasn't she in last night's debate?
Tulsi wasn't invited because the DNC and media is still run by the clinton/obama wing, and they hate her, has nothing to do with support, she's polling far higher than Steyer in NH.

it's fixed and that's all there is to it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So did Biden help himself last night with all his yelling? I'm sure on his 2 day vacation this week, which is absurd, he was told to come out firing, look bold, strong and like a fighter. Then he shows up and screams his answers. LOL.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump crushed 2 political dynasties and aborted a 3rd (Democrats no longer party of Obama), broke the Republican establishment sofa bad, they are prepared to support Bernie (Tom Nichols), is abusing Democrats, playing with the media and piling up historic accomplishments. Tell me why we are the stupid ones.

MrTop

EOG Master
Tulsi wasn't invited because the DNC and media is still run by the clinton/obama wing, and they hate her, has nothing to do with support, she's polling far higher than Steyer in NH.

it's fixed and that's all there is to it.

a fix can be broken.. trump ran against the republicans.. he ran on populism that is why he won. She has to do the same thing. Her model has to change ...and she can't be nice.. Got to give trump credit he did it.