Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

Trumps new budget calls for dramatic increase in spending on nuclear weapons even though we could already blow up the world a thousand times over

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mayor Pete's coming on in NH. If he pulls that off, what happens next? Considering the poll numbers Steyer has reached in NV and SC just from spending a lot of money and having almost no real support on the ground or a base to back him, what if Pete pumps some of the newly arrived millions into his campaign into one of those states?

If Petey wins NH, won step closer to a Super Show Tuesday jump ball. We may very well go into the most important primary night with 5 people viable.

Petey
Bernie
Biden
Bloomberg
Klubby

Then we may leave with still no clear frontrunner. You can see the wokered train wreck forming in slow motion.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Still thinking of betting on him?
Never considered betting that pos. I'm hoping his mobile support keeps him standing as long as possible. Going to need to win South Carolina. He is helped that there is no obviously alternative for mobiles to go.

If Petey wins NH, won step closer to a Super Show Tuesday jump ball. We may very well go into the most important primary night with 5 people viable.

Petey
Bernie
Biden
Bloomberg
Klubby

Then we may leave with still no clear frontrunner. You can see the wokered train wreck forming in slow motion.

How is Klubby viable? Biden's almost not any more either.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Klubby is viable because Biden is shaky. No way both drop out. They represent what's left of the moderates. Would default to Buttboy and Bloomberg. What a mess.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Your be best progressive is an 80 year old commy who just had a heart attack. Your top moderate is a 30 something no experience faggot with no personality. Trump should be -500.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sinema. She claps during Trump's SOU addresses. Might even stand up and clap now and then. Obvious supporter of Russia and a TRAITOR. Only voted GUILTY in the impeachment trial to keep her cover.

- Guesser
Her and manchin, moderate in name only.

Your be best progressive is an 80 year old commy who just had a heart attack. Your top moderate is a 30 something no experience faggot with no personality. Trump should be -500.

What experience did Trump bring? That's the fallout from the last election. Used to be guys like Steyer and even Bloomberg would just use their money to pump their candidate. Now if Trump can win, everyone thinks why not me? Its really wrecking the quality of people running for the office, which is an absolute shame. And it goes many ways. Just because you were married to a past President doesn't make you qualified to be one later. If you were the Vice President, hard to say that made you that much more qualified than anyone else or that you are somehow a successor to that legacy.

Lot of nonsense already and we haven't even gotten to the real shit show.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What experience did Trump bring? That's the fallout from the last election. Used to be guys like Steyer and even Bloomberg would just use their money to pump their candidate. Now if Trump can win, everyone thinks why not me? Its really wrecking the quality of people running for the office, which is an absolute shame. And it goes many ways. Just because you were married to a past President doesn't make you qualified to be one later. If you were the Vice President, hard to say that made you that much more qualified than anyone else or that you are somehow a successor to that legacy.

Lot of nonsense already and we haven't even gotten to the real shit show.
What those billionairs miss is trumps money had very little to do with his winning, he bluntly and clearly said what he would do if elected, and he's pretty much done most of it. All the others just spend money on commercials, but when they are asked questions, they blather nonsense.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The fool Biden tells voters at his rally's that he "fought like hell" to get the affordable care act passed(among other things), it passed 60-39 in the senate, at the time there were 60 democrats in the senate, yup, Sleepy Joe was the deciding factor. LOL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pocahontas goes bye bye if she can't hit the top 3 so we want her to do well. We want Joe to somehow win Nevada and SC and Klubby to hang em high. No dropouts before Super Show Tuesday.

What those billionairs miss is trumps money had very little to do with his winning, he bluntly and clearly said what he would do if elected, and he's pretty much done most of it. All the others just spend money on commercials, but when they are asked questions, they blather nonsense.

cool story but trump has delivered on almost none of his promises

1. Build a wall and Mexico will pay for it

2. Bring back the economy—-Obama final 3 years there was more economic growth and job gains than trumps first 3 years

3. Reduce the deficit-trumps racked up national debt faster than Obama

4. Reduce the trade deficit-the trade deficit has grown under trump

5. Repeal and replace Obamacare—-He failed to do so not because of McCain and the senate but because he had no alternative plan

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't think we will see any surprises tomorrow. Polling has been stubbornly stable and consistent. Only "surprise" will be Klubby stealing 3rd. Her surge is clear in polling.

Bernie
Petey
Klubby
Joe (critical)
LIzzy (out)

I'd like Tulsi to crack the top 5 but I don't see it.

kane

EOG master
The orange piece of shit wants to cut funding to the EPA by 26%, great idea, I've always thought clean water and clean air were highly overrated

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats had a winning money issue with the environment. Had that issue locked in like an ATM machine. Then they went nuts with climate change and Trump is going to beat them. People respond positively to clean air and clean water. Not losing jobs and entering world treaties.

kane

EOG master
Democrats had a winning, money issue with the environment. Had that issue locked in like an ATM machine. Then they went nuts with climate change and Trump is going to beat them even with this. People respond positively to clean air and clean water. Not losing jobs and entering world treaties.

Trump will win because of the good economy he was handed by Obama, not enough Americans care about the environment, if they did Gore would have been elected and we would have had a huge head start battling climate change. Americans are mostly ignorant when it comes to politics, I'll give you credit, even though we're on opposite sides of the aisle you follow this shit very closely, but the vast majority don't, so when Trump lies about everything and anything, the majority don't know he's lying and are too lazy to find out the truth for themselves. I've always thought he would be a one term president, but I've changed my mind, that moron will win another term

boston massacre

EOG Master

2. Bring back the economy—-Obama final 3 years there was more economic growth and job gains than trumps first 3 years

5. Repeal and replace Obamacare—-He failed to do so not because of McCain and the senate but because he had no alternative plan

Trump has delivered on almost none of his Promises !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More CNN FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master

Mexico's Paying for that Wall.

You're just not bright enough to understand how.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If this poll is correct, Biden is dead as Daffy Duck. Mobiles are migrating to Bloomberg but Bloomberg is not in the South Carolina primary. That would be the primary to bet bombs because without BIden and Bloomberg, it's a jump ball. Biden won't even make it to South Carolina if he doesn't hit the board New Hampshire or Nevada.

Quinnipiac: Nearly Half of Biden’s African-American Supporters Have Abandoned Him

Quinnipiac’s results among African-American Democratic primary voters in late January:

Biden 52​
Sanders 15​
Bloomberg 8​
Warren 7​
Buttigieg 0​

And now:

Biden 27​
Bloomberg 22​
Sanders 19​
Warren 8​
Buttigieg 4​

mr merlin

EOG Master
https://apnews.com/d3515b79af1246d08f7978f026c9092b Keep living inside the bubble Merlin, keep believing all the lies your orange hero tells you
All lies and fake, it's impossible for the air to be getting dirtier, coal use is way down as gas plants take their place, they are cleaner, not to mention Trump hasn't had time to effect it anyway.

There's more wind power, more gas, more solar, far less coal, and you go off like chicken little that the air is filthy...and it's all trumps fault.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If this poll is correct, Biden is dead as Daffy Duck. Mobiles are migrating to Bloomberg but Bloomberg is not in the South Carolina primary. That would be the primary to bet bombs because without BIden and Bloomberg, it's a jump ball. Biden won't even make it to South Carolina if he doesn't hit the board New Hampshire or Nevada.

Quinnipiac: Nearly Half of Biden’s African-American Supporters Have Abandoned Him

Quinnipiac’s results among African-American Democratic primary voters in late January:

Biden 52​
Sanders 15​
Bloomberg 8​
Warren 7​
Buttigieg 0​

And now:

Biden 27​
Bloomberg 22​
Sanders 19​
Warren 8​
Buttigieg 4​
I'm so looking forward for the day after Biden drops out, when trump rubs it in. That will be high comedy.

kane

EOG master
All lies and fake, it's impossible for the air to be getting dirtier, coal use is way down as gas plants take their place, they are cleaner, not to mention Trump hasn't had time to effect it anyway.

There's more wind power, more gas, more solar, far less coal, and you go off like chicken little that the air is filthy...and it's all trumps fault.

Of course to you it's all lies and fake, your orange hero tells you what to think and how to think, so when he claims the US has the cleanest air and it's gotten better since he became president, you believe him, you wouldn't dare look it up and find out for yourself, of course if you did you would realize it's just one of the 16,000 lies he's told you, you're better off staying inside your alt right bubble and keep believing everything the clown says. Like he's said before, he loves the poorly educated, he relies on people like you just believing everythnig he says and don't ever, ever question him

boston massacre

EOG Master
Of course to you it's all lies and fake, your orange hero tells you what to think and how to think, so when he claims the US has the cleanest air and it's gotten better since he became president, you believe him, you wouldn't dare look it up and find out for yourself, of course if you did you would realize it's just one of the 16,000 lies he's told you, you're better off staying inside your alt right bubble and keep believing everything the clown says. Like he's said before, he loves the poorly educated, he relies on people like you just believing everythnig he says and don't ever, ever question him

16,000 Lies ?

That's a small number compared to All the Lies from the Fake News.

Stick with Nancy Pelosi's Crowd.

She'll take you to the Promised Land.

Provided that She can keep her Teeth from Falling out of her Head, and onto the House Floor.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont believe he has ever told a single real lie, he likes to exaggerate to piss off the left, but he's joking with that stuff.

Donald Trump would not lie, could not lie.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bloomberg may be able to hit the Magic Johnson #. I was assuming he couldnt pull a Super Tuesday runner runner. Biden drops out and he gets the mobiles, watch out. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No. I don't want him. Too much money and too moderate. I have confidence Trump can rough him up but it would be a war. Money matters. Would overwhelm anything Trump has.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No. I don't want him. Too much money and too moderate. I have confidence Trump can rough him up but it would be a war. Money matters. Would overwhelm anything Trump has.
It would send an awful message that a person can buy the presidency. Why not Mark Cuban? how about Bezos?

Bloomberg should cut a deal. Tell everyone if I'm elected I'm a one-term President, I will not run again. I have no need to, nor do I want to, be influenced by special interests or party factions in order to get reelected. I just want to get us off the Trump train and get the country on a path I see as being better. Then I would work with the DNC to make sure this shit show of candidates never happens again. No more 12 person debates, frankly very few debates, they serve no real good purpose. Town halls with maybe two candidates that can debate on key topics at most, otherwise let's just clear the field before the first primary to no more than 5 candidates by taking regular polls similar to the qualifications for debates. That gives all these factions 4 years to find better candidates and broker deals so its not a distracting shit show. One progressive, one centrist, one sorta in between and two wild cards is plenty. Then offer the VP to Mayor Pete or Tulsi, telling either you will get a chance to lead on some really big issues that matter to you while having very high public profile. If you prove worthy, you're in good position to be a frontrunner next time around.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bloomberg should cut a deal. Tell everyone if I'm elected I'm a one-term President, I will not run again. I have no need to, nor do I want to, be influenced by special interests or party factions in order to get reelected. I just want to get us off the Trump train and get the country on a path I see as being better. Then I would work with the DNC to make sure this shit show of candidates never happens again. No more 12 person debates, frankly very few debates, they serve no real good purpose. Town halls with maybe two candidates that can debate on key topics at most, otherwise let's just clear the field before the first primary to no more than 5 candidates by taking regular polls similar to the qualifications for debates. That gives all these factions 4 years to find better candidates and broker deals so its not a distracting shit show. One progressive, one centrist, one sorta in between and two wild cards is plenty. Then offer the VP to Mayor Pete or Tulsi, telling either you will get a chance to lead on some really big issues that matter to you while having very high public profile. If you prove worthy, you're in good position to be a frontrunner next time around.

It wouldn’t matter how good the candidates are if Bloomberg is president, then Bezos wants to run, then Cuban. That could be a whole generation of qualified candidates who don’t have a chance because they can’t raise money like that.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'm so looking forward for the day after Biden drops out, when trump rubs it in. That will be high comedy.
You shouldn't because that's when the D's become viable to beat The Idiot. Biden was the only one of the main players that had no shot to.