Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Latest @ Bookmaker. Amy got halved.

US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
Elizabeth Warren+1843
Joe Biden+652
Pete Buttigieg+530
Bernie Sanders+150
Michael Bloomberg+305
Hillary Clinton+3894
Andrew Yang+4800
Amy Klobuchar+4000
Tulsi Gabbard+28500
Tom Steyer+23500

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Sinema. She claps during Trump's SOU addresses. Might even stand up and clap now and then. Obvious supporter of Russia and a TRAITOR. Only voted GUILTY in the impeachment trial to keep her cover.

- Guesser
I'm not a Cultist even though I support every Cultist Policy, and every Candidate that is a member of the Cult, and supports the Cult leader. I'm independent.

Sol Diablo.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Latest at 5Dimes:

Democratic Presidential Nominee - Democratic National Convention Thu 2/20

321 Deval Patrick is Democratic Nominee +25000
301 Bernie Sanders is Democratic Nominee +125
303 M.Bloomberg is Democratic Nominee +300
305 Pete Buttigieg is Democratic Nominee +500
307 Joe Biden is Democratic Nominee +635
309 Elizabeth Warren is Democratic Nominee +2000
311 Hillary Clinton is Democratic Nominee +2700
313 Amy Klobuchar is Democratic Nominee +2800
315 Andrew Yang is Democratic Nominee +10000
317 Tulsi Gabbard is Democratic Nominee +20000
319 Tom Steyer is Democratic Nominee +25000

Latest @ Bookmaker. Amy got halved.

US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
Elizabeth Warren+1843
Joe Biden+652
Pete Buttigieg+530
Bernie Sanders+150
Michael Bloomberg+305
Hillary Clinton+3894
Andrew Yang+4800
Amy Klobuchar+4000
Tulsi Gabbard+28500
Tom Steyer+23500

Who is putting money on Amy? I get that she's the other so called moderate, but I think she has near zero visibility in the general public. She didn't make all the debates and she really seems like a total non factor. Like yeah even if Joe drops, I don't buy the idea that suddenly his voters go to her, just as I'm not sold on if Warren drops all her voters rush to Sanders.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Latest @ Betonline:

[TABLE]

U.S. Politics

Democratic Nominee for the 2020 Election

[/TABLE]
06:00 AM
2251Bernie Sanders+175
2267Michael Bloomberg+400
2253Joe Biden+450
2275Pete Buttigieg+600
2274Andrew Yang+1200
2254Elizabeth Warren+1200
2264Hillary Clinton+2500
2261Amy Klobuchar+5000
2258Michelle Obama+6600
2265Tom Steyer+6600
2300Deval Patrick+8000
2271Tulsi Gabbard+8000

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Who is putting money on Amy? I get that she's the other so called moderate, but I think she has near zero visibility in the general public. She didn't make all the debates and she really seems like a total non factor. Like yeah even if Joe drops, I don't buy the idea that suddenly his voters go to her, just as I'm not sold on if Warren drops all her voters rush to Sanders.
She has made all the debates, and usually does well in them. She's certainly a long shot, but is somewhat viable if Joe drops out, and if Lizzie drops out, she's last the last woman standing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
People have trouble paying healthcare. Donald Trump says he will reduce cost making healthcare cheaper. Today Pinocchio released his 2020 budget. Pinocchio is slashing Medicare and Medicaid. He is currently in court attacking preexisting conditions protections. Pinocchio will tell you otherwise.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People have trouble paying healthcare. Donald Trump says he will reduce cost making healthcare cheaper. Today Pinocchio released his 2020 budget. Pinocchio is slashing Medicare and Medicaid. He is currently in court attacking preexisting conditions protections. Pinocchio will tell you otherwise.

That would be very damaging to his reelection chances.

More people than ever qualify for Medicare and Medicaid. Yet he's got the magic formula to reduce their cost. Did he also say he's suspending gravity on election day?

railbird

EOG Master
only thing wrong with Obama care is its called Obamacare. Nothing wrong with staus quo. Its flawed, but their is no fix.

Biden has good value at +652

MrTop

EOG Master
More people than ever qualify for Medicare and Medicaid. Yet he's got the magic formula to reduce their cost. Did he also say he's suspending gravity on election day?

it does not matter. The banks and the fed keep the presses running 24 hrs a day.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
only thing wrong with Obama care is its called Obamacare. Nothing wrong with staus quo. Its flawed, but their is no fix.

Biden has good value at +652
He'll have even better value at the double digit odds he'll be after finishing 4th or 5th in NH to go with the 4th in Iowa. The only thing he had going for him before this started was he was the perceived front runner and a perceived winner. That's gone, and for the good of the D party, and the country, hopefully he'll be gone also after SC, if he doesn't win there.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

It’s sad that 90% of the people would go bankrupt with a major medical issue. If the left were truly serious about making inroads, this would be the route to take.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking fag @Jack deleted tweet. Trump is going after Bloomberg for his racist comments about mobiles. I'm sure there is a treasure trove. Tom Arnold still searching for non existence Apprentice tape.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fucking fag @Jack deleted tweet. Trump is going after Bloomberg for his racist comments about mobiles. I'm sure there is a treasure trove. Tom Arnold still searching for non existence Apprentice tape.
is that the bloomberg one where he's calling black males criminals and saying they need to send all the cops to black parts of town?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is more of a gap between Bernie and Bloomberg than a typical Democrat vs Republican presidential contest. They will take down the party if it comes down to them. I want to bet yes on fatalities at the DNC convention and on the floor.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Bernie or Lizzy is the play.

They are kinda fighting for the same votes. If one of them drops out, the other immediately vaults to the top.

I suppose its possible both hold on longer than they should, hoping the other drops out first

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Petey is right. Bend the knee to Bernie and AOC, then let Trump win a landslide so you can get rid of the progressive virus. Regroup, rebrand and win in 2024. Worse and worse case is to steal the nommy from Bernie and Trump wins. As Andrew Breitbart once said. That's war and AOC will win.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
It’s sad that 90% of the people would go bankrupt with a major medical issue.

This can't be true. Many corporate and almost all public company (schools, government agencies, etc.) insurance policies are decent and have "Max out of pocket" per year. And most of the time it is set at a reasonable spot. Like 3k-5k per individual. 5k-8k per family. Etc. Now I know not everyone has good insurance. But plenty do. I just have a hard time thinking a 5k bill is going to bankrupt 90% of America.

That's gotta be high.

Last edited:

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
But I do recognize health care needs to be fixed. It's out of control.

My wife recently shattered her big toe at work when something fell on her foot. It required a walking boot.

She thought she had everything set and ready to go with Workman's comp, but then when it came to the boot there was a hold up and they needed a specific waiver for that. The lady at the office said it's $450 so they need special approval. After making some calls and waiting a good 45 minutes in the office, she went up and talked with the lady again.

Lady tells her "if you can't wait around any longer and can wait a day or two for the boot, you can just go on Amazon and buy the exact same one for $50."

A 9x markup over normal retail just because insurance is involved? WTF? That's straight up criminal. And the same thing happens with office visit fees, medications, etc. It's a joke.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This can't be true. Many corporate and almost all public company (schools, government agencies, etc.) insurance policies are decent and have "Max out of pocket" per year. And most of the time it is set at a reasonable spot. Like 3k-5k per individual. 5k-8k per family. Etc. I don't think a 5k bill is going to bankrupt 90% of America.

That's gotta be high.

I’ll rephrase it - the people who have to get their own insurance. The people who get insurance thru work should be fine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bernie is going to win tonight and I think pretty big. Whoever is second, whatever. Buttboy did not win Iowa. He didn't even come close. Nobody believes he won. You can pretend because he was awarded an extra delegate. Whatever. Bernie will be 2-0. Since Bloomberg is not competing in Nevada or South Carolina, 3-0 then an open look at 4-0. By then only Bloomberg will be left to beat. If Trump takes Bloomberg out, there is nobody and they would have to steal it from him at the convention.

Barring a surprise tonight where Buttboy or Klubby gets a shocking #. This is unbelievable. I dismissed Bernie before the heart attack. These morons are poised to actually nominate him unless Obama pulls a Romney out of his mobile ass or there is a Clinton solution.

Trump has delivered on almost none of his Promises !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More CNN FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you trumptards are allergic to facts

Go ahead and cite any factual evidence that the facts I listed are untrue

New stat came out today showing there were 1.5 million more jobs created during Obama’s final 3 years than trumps first 3

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bernie has a shot if that's the matchup. Trump can't win by overpowering him with his base. Would have to do it the same way Daddy Bush beat Dukakis. Make him unelectable to the independents. On paper, it seems like a bunny but there is a risk. I don't like risks. I prefer predictable. Biden would be an easy script. He gone. It's going to be Bernie or wokeness. Wokeness would be be best case. Blow up the Democrats - literally.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bernie or Lizzy is the play.

They are kinda fighting for the same votes. If one of them drops out, the other immediately vaults to the top.

I suppose its possible both hold on longer than they should, hoping the other drops out first
I much prefer Lizzie, but unfortunately she's done. Bernie won that battle. It's Bernie's nomination to lose at this point.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Latest from Bookmaker. Uncle Joe almost at the double digits I said yesterday. That should come after NH beating. Amy continues to get bet. If Bloomberg shows to be a paper tiger once he's on the debate stage facing other D's, and having to defend his previous positions, she figures to be the beneficiary.

UPDATED #4US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE (ALL IN/NO REFUNDS)
Elizabeth Warren+2200
Joe Biden+940
Pete Buttigieg+617
Bernie Sanders+137
Michael Bloomberg+260
Hillary Clinton+4250
Andrew Yang+5300
Amy Klobuchar+2650
Tulsi Gabbard+30000
Tom Steyer+28000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You have no shot, Guesser. Seth Abramson endorsed, voted and met Elizabeth today. The end. Final time. Biden has a Seth and a prayer. Seth declared his candidacy dead.

mr merlin

EOG Master
you trumptards are allergic to facts

Go ahead and cite any factual evidence that the facts I listed are untrue

New stat came out today showing there were 1.5 million more jobs created during Obama’s final 3 years than trumps first 3
Hey dummy, obamas first 3 years were coming off the great recession, unemployment was 10% +, getting them back to work was inevitable.