Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

Trump makes Things Better than What They already are .

And Still Working at it.

What are the Big Problems that Trump has Created for You ?

His so called tax cut raised my taxes for one thing. I'm more worried about the insane debt he thinks nothing about and his inability to act Presidential and stop thinking the office he's in deserves dictator powers. Messing with the Fed, blowing up treaties and agreements we made with other nations, and making friends with enemies while pissing off our real friends are all problems that are going to come home to roost after he's left. There are no ways around those issues he's created, they will be long lasting problems.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Except Petey blew his load in New Hampshire. It's called math. Bernie is going to be sofa ahead after Super Show Tuesday, it will be impossible to catch him. Goal will have to switch to block him. Even the be best model has Bernie close to 100 clear on the the next person. No model that I know of has somebody else ahead. Silver? California is the Bernie back breaker. He's dominating the polls. If he puts up a big # and only 1 other person reaches 15%, that's very bad, very bad.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My tip is Biden drops out after South Carolina. That means possibly only Bernie and Bloomberg qualify for delegates in California.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Except Petey blew his load in New Hampshire. It's called math, Guesser. Bernie is going to be sofa ahead after Super Show Tuesday, it will be impossible to catch him. Goal would have to switch to blocking him. Even the be best model has Bernie close to 100 clear on the the next person. No model that I know of has somebody else ahead. Silver? California is the Bernie back breaker. He's dominating the polls. If he puts up a big # and only 1 other person reaches 15%, that's very bad, very bad if you want to stop him.
I agree. The only possible way to stop him would be for Bloomy to get out early , and throw his support, and $$$ behind either Mayor Pete or Amy. Since that ain't happening, Bernie is pretty close to a sure thing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Obama could take Bernie out but he's scared money. Still time. After South Carolina, too late. Super Show a mere 3 days after. Has to be next week. You either do nothing and accept Bernie winning, take him out now or do it in Milwaukie (worse and worse).

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I agree. The only possible way to stop him would be for Bloomy to get out early , and throw his support, and $$$ behind either Mayor Pete or Amy. Since that ain't happening, Bernie is pretty close to a sure thing.
After his abominable debate performance tonight, this is even truer. Bloomy on himself is dead money. Bloomy's money and support to stop Bernie on either Mayor Pete or Amy can still stop Bernie. But Bloomy too much of an egomaniac, with only yes people around him, much like The Idiot POTUS, to get the message he needs to get.

railbird

EOG Master
Obama could take Bernie out but he's scared money. Still time. After South Carolina, too late. Super Show a mere 3 days after. Has to be next week. You either do nothing and accept Bernie winning, take him out now or do it in Milwaukie (worse and worse).
obama doesnt matter

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
he already endoresed Deval PAtrcik and he went backwards
Link? Thanks.
Like everyone else, Patrick tried to ride his friendship with Obama into making it seem like Obama endorsed him. Hell, Bloomy is on TV 100 times a day Hugging Obama.
Obama has endorsed no one yet, and won't. Until there's a candidate. He is mega important to D's.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Link? Thanks.
Like everyone else, Patrick tried to ride his friendship with Obama into making it seem like Obama endorsed him. Hell, Bloomy is on TV 100 times a day Hugging Obama.
Obama has endorsed no one yet, and won't. Until there's a candidate. He is mega important to D's.
Reports are that Patrick only entered the race after Obama encouraged him to do so. Obama is 3 years in the past, it's time to move on.

mr merlin

EOG Master
stone going to prison today.

Pardon -175
No he's not, the judge already said that while she will issue a sentence, she will stay it until she considers his request for a new trial. he also obviously has the right to appeal, which may or may not allow him to remain free,

I agree that trump should just pardon him and get it over with.