Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump said yesterday they are very close to a vaccine for the corona virus. An hour later USA health officials publicly stated at minimum the vaccine is 12-18 months away. Trump has no ability to avoid lying no matter the situation or subject.

Trump said.

Trump

Trump Did

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

What do are you going to do to beat him in 2020, COMMY ?

You have any Brains in your Head to try to beat him in 2020 ?

Puppet Like You will Follow the COMMUNIST PLATFORM.

You're a BIG TIME LOSER.

You always will be.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't consider you a trump cultist at all like so many of his cult members. It just blows me away that people would worship a guy who is mentally ill and incompetent to perform the job. His business track record over many years is a total failure. When you add in that he's extremely insecure (he's now whining that he's not getting enough enough credit for his coronavirus response) it's a dangerous recipe.

Who gives a Fuck about his Business Track Record ?

POTUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump said.

Trump

Trump Did

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

What do are you going to do to beat him in 2020, COMMY ?

You have any Brains in your Head to try to beat him in 2020 ?

Puppet Like You will Follow the COMMUNIST PLATFORM.

You're a BIG TIME LOSER.

You always will be.

Serious question........How are you able to get through the day with your pathetically deficient intelligence level?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Another win for the law abiding citizens of the USA as the court upholds Trump's sanctuary city, state to withhold federal money. Loonies on the left toss your pennies to all your illegal colleagues.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another win for the law abiding citizens of the USA as the court upholds Trump's sanctuary city, state to withhold federal money. Loonies on the left toss your pennies to all your illegal colleagues.
Lets all sing....Glory, glory Trumpalujah, glory, glory Trumpalujah, his truth is shining on...

boston massacre

EOG Master
You continue to prove my point

Another Moron Post from a Moron.

When was the Last Time you had an original Thought ?

Who are you voting for in the Democratic Primary for President ?

Are You waiting for Somebody else to tell you who to vote for ?

Try to Show that you might , possibly, have some Brains in your Head by explaining why you like a Particular Candidate.

Go Ahead, Give it a Try.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Zero excuse for it.

When it comes to all of these candidates and Trump, can we throw our hand in and draw new candidates?

All the other candidates are 100 times better than Trump. But as a loyal RepubliCon you group them all together as bad?

Btw, which questions havent I answered? I always answer legitimate questions. Which ones have I overlooked?

Another Moron Post from a Moron.

When was the Last Time you had an original Thought ?

Who are you voting for in the Democratic Primary for President ?

Are You waiting for Somebody else to tell you who to vote for ?

Try to Show that you might , possibly, have some Brains in your Head by explaining why you like a Particular Candidate.

Go Ahead, Give it a Try.

Original thought? That’s rich coming from you.

You constantly name call and every time I come at you with facts you change the subject or cry “fake news”. Not to mention you write at a second grade grammar level.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
over 100 cases in USA... this did not happen when " The Big O " was in office

one of my big problems with Republicans is that they are never proactive.

Hence the gutting of CDC, putting unqualified people as the head of FEMA (heckuva job Brownie) etc.. etc
Not be alert prior to 9/11 even tho Europeans were on alert for hijackings by Arabs---US... bupkis

And then they say now none could have seen it coming

one of my big problems with Republicans is that they are never proactive.

Hence the gutting of CDC, putting unqualified people as the head of FEMA (heckuva job Brownie) etc.. etc
Not be alert prior to 9/11 even tho Europeans were on alert for hijackings by Arabs---US... bupkis

And then they say now none could have seen it coming

Correct-trump cut funding for the CDC (which is in charge of handling the coronavius) to pay for his stupid wall

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Since Trump became president 3 years ago stock market is up only 37%. Thats less than 12% annually. Currently the Dow reads 27,000. If Obama was President it would be at 35,000. Boy do we miss Obama.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Since Trump became president 3 years ago stock market is up only 37%. Thats less than 12% annually. Currently the Dow reads 27,000. If Obama was President it would be at 35,000. Boy do we miss Obama.
Trolling in its finest form right here.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bad move by Bernie to not accept Bloomberg's money if he becomes the nominee. Bernie making some questionable decisions recently.
If Bernie took Bloomy’s money, wouldn’t that hurt his message? That is why he has so many broke dikks for a following.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Original thought? That’s rich coming from you.

You constantly name call and every time I come at you with facts you change the subject or cry “fake news”. Not to mention you write at a second grade grammar level.

Exactly what I Thought.

To WEAK to Handle the Challenge.

Typical Anti-Trump Liberal

Too funny Trump suing the New York Times for printing an opinion piece that makes a conclusion about Russian collusion, saying they shouldn't print any opinions that could confuse their readers about the "truth". Imagine if this is the standard, how many thousands of times could Fox News be sued? Gotta be at least 10 times a day.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Humanitarian crisis in Syria. Children are freezing to death. What can America do? Easy take in refugees. Actually we have taken in zero! Syria is one of the many countries on Trump ban list. Worst President ever and it ain't close.