Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Too funny Trump suing the New York Times for printing an opinion piece that makes a conclusion about Russian collusion, saying they shouldn't print any opinions that could confuse their readers about the "truth". Imagine if this is the standard, how many thousands of times could Fox News be sued? Gotta be at least 10 times a day.
You mean 1/2 hour, depending on the show.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump has fucked up this economy bigly. Next he's gonna bully the Fed to lower interest rates.

"This is the greatest stock market ever. The commander has accomplished so many great things". Fisscock

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Let us pray.. MAGA

The Hill

@thehill

·
53m

President Trump: "I had a man come up to me a week ago. I hadn't seen him in a long time. I said, 'How you doing?' He said, 'Fine, fine.' He hugs me. I said, 'Are you well?' He says, 'No.' He said, 'I have the worst fever and the worst flu,' and he's hugging and kissing me."

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is the easy stage and Trump is failing miserably. Mike Pence is now the disease control czar. 😂 Good luck with that. What a shit show coming from the White House. 1 piece of advice. Ignore everything that comes out of Pinocchio's mouth. Trump is the worst pathological liar the world has ever seen!

"The market is looking good". Donald Trump after the market dropped 1000 points.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Humanitarian crisis in Syria. Children are freezing to death. What can America do? Easy take in refugees. Actually we have taken in zero! Syria is one of the many countries on Trump ban list. Worst President ever and it ain't close.
What are other countries doing? How many are the top 10 countries pledging to take?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's all true though. Only a Cultist refuses to look at the FACTS of Obama's Market performance Vs The Idiot's.
Do you think the market would be 35000 if Obama were in office? If so, what are you basing it on? There has been talk of a market correction for some time now, IDK if this is it, or how much the flu scare is playing into it.

Do you think the market would be 35000 if Obama were in office? If so, what are you basing it on? There has been talk of a market correction for some time now, IDK if this is it, or how much the flu scare is playing into it.

Even though I have quite a bit of money in the market it’s just a piece of the overall economic pie

GDP growth under trump has been stagnant under trump. The last 3 years under Obama had better GDP growth than trumps first 3 years.

In trumps first 2 years median income rose $1400. Under Obama’s last 2 years median income tripled that number with 4,800

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Even though I have quite a bit of money in the market it’s just a piece of the overall economic pie

GDP growth under trump has been stagnant under trump. The last 3 years under Obama had better GDP growth than trumps first 3 years.

In trumps first 2 years median income rose $1400. Under Obama’s last 2 years median income tripled that number with 4,800
Maybe this China flu deal will have US companies rediscover making things instead of service jobs.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Hussein Obama was President for 8 Years, Pal.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

And the market went up 200%. That's why it would currently be at 34,000 and not 26,500. Boy does America miss Obama.

One other thing Obama didn't do. I didn't gut the agencies that were responsible for handling disease control. For the last 2 years Trump has been gutting these agencies. A consequence of RepubliCons idealogy of less government, except when it concerns a women's body and choice. Because of RepubliCONs less government philosophy the Stock Markets are paying a huge price!

Maybe this China flu deal will have US companies rediscover making things instead of service jobs.

Im a general skeptic by nature with the way the world works. With this virus I’m curious if it’s possibly a bioweapon manufactured to alter the overall trade and market landscapes. You might be onto something here.

Yeah, no shit trumptard. When making economic comparative analyses it makes the most sense to use timeframes that are backed up against each other.

And if we were to use the 8 years from when Obama took over the Bush economic disaster the comparative numbers would be even worse for trump.

I would tell you to try and keep up but it’s obvious your deficiencies prevent you from doing so.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Im a general skeptic by nature with the way the world works. With this virus I’m curious if it’s possibly a bioweapon manufactured to alter the overall trade and market landscapes. You might be onto something here.
As always, follow the money. Someone is making out this week.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yeah, no shit trumptard. When making economic comparative analyses it makes the most sense to use timeframes that are backed up against each other.

And if we were to use the 8 years from when Obama took over the Bush economic disaster the comparative numbers would be even worse for trump.

I would tell you to try and keep up but it’s obvious your deficiencies prevent you from doing so.

Go easy on inbred Boston Massacre. It is well known inbreding is highly likely to cause Trumptardation. Obviously why he can't keep up.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
RepubliCon ideology has caused the 2020 stock market crash. "Lets kill the government! We can start by gutting the agencies that protect the country from disease, after that lets gut the agencies that protects the environment". RepubliCons

Pinocchio assigned Mike Pence to pray the crisis away.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Very Deficient in Communist Way of Thinking.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Post about the Obama Tax Cuts.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Markets at 25,766 up 6,1000 or 31% since Trump became president over 3 years ago. That's less than 10% a year. Trumptards are convinced it's the greatest stock markets ever? LOL. Greatest compared to Bush 2. But worse than all other presidents. Trump has used every tool in the book to help the markets. Especially a 2 trillion tax givaway to the oligarchs and biggest corps. Oh well, that didn't turn out well.

RepubliCon ideology, gut all the agencies that protect America and hope the markets don't crash.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Markets at 25,766 up 6,1000 or 31% since Trump became president over 3 years ago. That's less than 10% a year. Trumptards are convinced it's the greatest stock markets ever? LOL. Greatest compared to Bush 2. But worse than all other presidents. Trump has used every tool in the book to help the markets. Especially a 2 trillion tax givaway to the oligarchs and biggest corps. Oh well, that didn't turn out well.

RepubliCon ideology, gut all the agencies that protect America and hope the markets don't crash.
Pull your money out then.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I don't know. That's speculation. I think it would be higher and less volatile, because Obama was a much better and calmer caretaker, and the markets like calm. What isn't speculation, or opinion, was that the market's performance under Obama was vastly superior than under The Idiot.

kane

EOG master
Garth Brooks wore a Barry Sanders jersey for a concert he was giving in Detroit, the alt right freaked out and condemned him thinking he was supporting Bernie Sanders, LMAO. Like Trump says "I love the poorly educated"