Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

MrTop

EOG Master
bloomberg funding the dems out of his front shirt pocket. The small bills are there... will buy fox next...Trump grinding his teeth.

:LOL:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So heisenberg, what kind of welfare are you on? Just like bigrunner, winky, and Kane I’m sure you never get laid, and live in your parents house.

Morally it beats pedophilia, incest and stealing millions from charity.

Patkeats, when you are getting fucked by your brother in law does your sister join in?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump with a masterful performance in a PA town hall tonight.

That's what you said when Trump got caught stealing 2 million from the charity box. You also said this when he admitted he was a pedophile. Trumps bar is very low.

"The Red Wave". Merlin

That's what you said when Trump got caught stealing 2 million from the charity box. You also said this when he admitted he was a pedophile. Trumps bar is very low.

"The Red Wave". Merlin

Trump could have whipped out his wrinkly old nub and played with himself on stage and the trumptard cultists would tell us how inspiring it was.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Overnight the Red state of Alabama executes an innocent black man.

Btw sister fucking is a common practice in Alabama.

kane

EOG master
Trump talking about Epstein "I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." One of the creepiest things I've ever read

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump talking about Epstein "I've known Jeff for 15 years, terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." One of the creepiest things I've ever read

The rednecks, inbreds and uneducated white males love him thou! Mr Merlin, Boston Massacre, Fisshead, Patkeats, Carolinakid, etc!

MrTop

EOG Master
The rednecks, inbreds and uneducated white males love him thou! Mr Merlin, Boston Massacre, Fisshead, Patkeats, Carolinakid, etc!

let's not forget that clinton went down to the island with epstein.. What did clinton go down there for ...is the fishing good ?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
however when Clinton found out that Epstein was into young girls, he ceased contact with Epstein.

On the other hand after about 15 years of friendship, it was Epstein who cut off contact with Trump---when Trump screwed him over
Did Trump know Epstein was into young girls? Yes
Did that bother him? NOOOOO!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fact: there was a higher deportation rate of illegal immigrants with Obama than trump.

But we are building a wall and Mexico is paying for it, correct?
We are building a wall, that is correct, and 100% of the credit goes to Trump, the savior of the nation.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Just got a text from the Philly area - the Biden campaign. They claim that Joe has done a lot for Michigan and to vote Joe Tuesday. I guess they don’t know I’m a registered Republican.

Number Blocked.

We are building a wall, that is correct, and 100% of the credit goes to Trump, the savior of the nation.

They've built small sections of repairing the old wall. And your pedophile cult leader lied to you when he told you Mexico was going to pay for it.

You're a Minnesota guy with a feel for the state. You never responded to my last post asking if you're willing to wager straight on the state for the general election. Come on Merlin-you already know I'm good for it.

Just got a text from the Philly area - the Biden campaign. They claim that Joe has done a lot for Michigan and to vote Joe Tuesday. I guess they don’t know I’m a registered Republican.

Number Blocked.

Glad to hear his campaign is stepping it up and beating the bushes

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fact: there was a higher deportation rate of illegal immigrants with Obama than trump.

But we are building a wall and Mexico is paying for it, correct?

That is Correct.

Anyone who actually thought Mexico was going to cut a check and send it to the United States for the Wall is a Moron.

I know that I'll Have to Explain How Mexico is Paying for it, because You certainly will not be able to figure it out.

We'll see if anybody here can figure it out.

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Snow Flakes always have their minds on Trump's Cock.

Last edited:
That is Correct.

Anyone who actually thought Mexico was going to cut a check and send it to the United States for the Wall is a Moron.

I know that I'll Have to Explain How Mexico is Paying for it, because You certainly will not be able to figure it out.

That is Correct.

Trumps latest explanation for Mexico paying for the wall was “redemption money” from Mexico for illegals. Trump pulled that completely out of his ass. When the White House was asked what he meant by that they never gave an explanation.

But yeah let’s hear your brilliant line of bullshit on how Mexico is going to pay for it.

Looking forward to reading your response

mr merlin

EOG Master
They've built small sections of repairing the old wall. And your pedophile cult leader lied to you when he told you Mexico was going to pay for it.

You're a Minnesota guy with a feel for the state. You never responded to my last post asking if you're willing to wager straight on the state for the general election. Come on Merlin-you already know I'm good for it.
I'll prob take you up on something come fall, hold your horses.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumps latest explanation for Mexico paying for the wall was “redemption money” from Mexico for illegals. Trump pulled that completely out of his ass. When the White House was asked what he meant by that they never gave an explanation.

But yeah let’s hear your brilliant line of bullshit on how Mexico is going to pay for it.

Looking forward to reading your response
500 miles of wall by year end, almost all the rest next year, they've pretty much stopped catch and release, the remain in mexico thing is going well, illegal entries are way down, we can wait for it to be finished.

And yes, the mexicans will pay for it, Trump can always invade and take Baja, that ought to make us square.