Bernie packed it in

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Highly likely but, of course, not a lock.

Has Biden tested for COVID-19?

Has #IQ45? Because no one really believes he has. He can say he has but other than his MAGAts no one really believes a person who has told well over 16,000 VERIFIED LIES so far in Office and with his new Press Sec and her history that number will skyrocket

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Very true. I wonder if he ran against Trump in '16, how many D's would have supported him?

Great question. No way of knowing

Look - Hillary should have won. Few can dispute this. She lost because she ran a lousy campaign. She zeroed in on 2016 as her only real chance to run and win. She ran a poor campaign in that she never "fought back" against all #IQ45 did. At the debates #IQ45 would flat out lie. He knew it as did she. And she would say so. She would get her chance to speak and say what he said was a lie and anyone going to her website could see that. REALLY!? And how many of #IQ45's MAGAts did she expect to go to her site.............and check it out? My guess is you could count on 1 hand with plenty of fingers left over. She never "fought back" against him. She let him push her around. When he interrupted her during the debates she needed to do the same to him. That would have set him off and made him look bad. Or even worse. She never did. She just took all of the punches hoping people would see they were lies and vote for her. THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

She also stopped campaigning as hard as she should have too early. She thought she had the game won and could just "kneel out the clock" and win. She realized it too late that would not get her the win but once you start taking a knee and running out the clock it is too late to go back to playing regular offense. She also did not court Middle America at all. A map of the Electoral College looks like a big Blue-Red Oreo cookie.

The Dems have learned their lesson from 2016. This campaign will be the nastiest one ever. Not even close. We know #IQ45 will go as low as he can - and does. But this time the Dems will fight back. If I was in charge of their ads I would make sure I used #IQ45's words against him.

I would have him say how there were 15 cases and he expects it to be zero by the end of the month. They key here is the ads MUST show the video of him talking and not covered up by video. We need to see him talking so he can't say the video was doctored - something he does a lot. I'd show him saying he doesn't expect any cases by the end of the month and then show a graph of cases after that and how many we had. At the end just say something like: "Think about this when you voe!"

The Dems still have a very tough fight because #IQ45 will go after Biden's mental capacity. Even though I'd bet all I own Biden is better than #IQ45. The Dems need to hammer home all of the crap #IQ45 has said because they need to flip some states in order to win. MI will be flipped. PA might, too. But they will need more since odds are a Blue State will flip to Red. Get your popcorn ready cuz things are gonna get interesting.