Best Poster rivalries of all time?

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Best Poster rivalries of all time?

Beantown Jim and Dsethi are pretty good, they go back and forth at it good at times.

J

joeybagadonuts

DickyW vs Henhouse
J2 vs Rx-Maniac/Mr Newlywed

Joeybagadonuts seems slightly miffed at Journeyman.

Could be a rivalry shaping up...

J

joeybagadonuts

Joeybagadonuts seems slightly miffed at Journeyman.

Could be a rivalry shaping up...

:+textinb3

Raiders probably remembers some other good ones from the old RR days...

Raiders vs Kodiak was a good one.

J

joeybagadonuts

EVERYONE vs. Co-Captain was another great one Joey.
:LMAO

I battled Co-Clown mercifully for a quite some time. I think him, Kodiak and the Rod-Father are all tied for the touts that beat up the most on the forums.

mofome

Banned

I battled Co-Clown mercifully for a quite some time. I think him, Kodiak and the Rod-Father are all tied for the touts that beat up the most on the forums.

joey, you have been mean to me before, maybe we are going to be a rivalry one day too.

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

joey, you have been mean to me before, maybe we are going to be a rivalry one day too.

Only if you go back to the i-broke-my-own-arm-i-was-so-mad-about-what-someone-said-about-me-on-the-internet-Mofome.

the shrink has you well medicated these days and you seem to have lost of your 'fight'

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i remember sparring quite a bit with trying2win back in the day, early on in my RX days.......oh the memories.....the guy was a loon...and that link he posted one time to his "cleaning supply" commercial or something like that......

J

joeybagadonuts

i remember sparring quite a bit with trying2win back in the day, early on in my RX days.......oh the memories.....the guy was a loon...and that link he posted one time to his "cleaning supply" commercial or something like that......

wow, good call, bucs. remember the signature that guy that?

"BiEsbol iZ a KiNg GaMe"

i remember both you and peep battling with that guy. and you are totally right about him having that cleaning supply comerical.. i think his real name was Scott (something)

"BiEsbol iZ a KiNg GaMe"

i remember both you and peep battling with that guy. and you are totally right about him having that cleaning supply comerical.. i think his real name was Scott (something)
That was great stuff. Miss the < good ole days >

rainbow

EOG Master

ME AND FROG IS LIKE BACK IN THE OLDEN DAYS WHEN LSU AND OLE MISS WAS A BIG RIVALRY. I LIKE GOINING TOE TO TOE WITH HIM, THE ONLY THING HE HAS OVER ME IS EDUCATION, THATS WHAT MAKES ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK THE GUY REALLY KNOWS HIS SPORTS.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

"BiEsbol iZ a KiNg GaMe"

oh, yeah, i remember the signature well.....i thought it was cleaning supplies but wasnt sure...he acted as if he was amillionaire, and that commercial was some cheap knock off infomercial thing from his bedroom or something...i would die to see that again...i dont remember the name of the product...i think you're right about Scott though...

ME AND FROG IS LIKE BACK IN THE OLDEN DAYS WHEN LSU AND OLE MISS WAS A BIG RIVALRY. I LIKE GOINING TOE TO TOE WITH HIM, THE ONLY THING HE HAS OVER ME IS EDUCATION, THATS WHAT MAKES ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK THE GUY REALLY KNOWS HIS SPORTS.
Without pictures Frog is easily beaten.

J

joeybagadonuts

oh, yeah, i remember the signature well.....i thought it was cleaning supplies but wasnt sure...he acted as if he was amillionaire, and that commercial was some cheap knock off infomercial thing from his bedroom or something...i would die to see that again...i dont remember the name of the product...i think you're right about Scott though...

I think it was called "my quick and easy" or something like that. I tried to look for his site, but i don't think it exsists anymore. big surprise:LMAO

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

the shrink has you well medicated these days and you seem to have lost of your 'fight'

Mo, it's true - I'm worried about you - does Kenny have you on a tombstone xanax bar per day? - WTF - I saw Journey say you look very average the other day - and then nothing from you? - I was expecting a full on attack

A leopard does not just lose his spots.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Joey, what happened to the script about Journey below your posts? - did he take it down? - I just wanted to say that that was outstanding - I almost pissed myself when I first read it

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, what happened to the script about Journey below your posts? - did he take it down? - I just wanted to say that that was outstanding - I almost pissed myself when I first read it

I think the "powers that be" here at Eye On Censorship removed it. Didn't you know you need to be either a stiff, a scammer, or a sheep to get on managements good side here.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

we have repeatedly stated that we do not allow posters to use signatures, or taglines to attack other posters...if that is what you consider censorship, sorry...

we allow posters to say just about anything, only asking that the attacks remain civil.....thats not alot to ask....

constant negativity and attacking of other posters is not something we need here...

sorry that bothers some

J

joeybagadonuts

Bucsfade,

How is my signature "attacking" Journeystiff? He is free to write whatever he wants about me in his sig, as is anyone else. I mean how sad a human being do you have to be to care what someone else says about your internet posting handle? just something to think about and I would appreciate if you put my signature back.
Thanks

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucsfade,

How is my signature "attacking" Journeystiff? He is free to write whatever he wants about me in his sig, as is anyone else. I mean how sad a human being do you have to be to care what someone else says about your internet posting handle? just something to think about and I would appreciate if you put my signature back.
Thanks

i guess about as sad as you would have to be to take the time to write a signature to make fun of another posting handle, i dont know....

so call me all the names you want, but we wont be changing our policies for you to come over every few days and take shots at posterrs..

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

HamNEggs used to have some classics back in the RX Rubber Room days.

I'm sure some will remember.

VVV

J

joeybagadonuts

i guess about as sad as you would have to be to take the time to write a signature to make fun of another posting handle, i dont know....

so call me all the names you want, but we wont be changing our policies for you to come over every few days and take shots at posterrs..

ok, bucsfade, i see that you are just a little bitch yes man, no problem. and ftr, the only posters i take shots at are the stiffs that eog tries to protect and the heavy-handed new mods that like to move and edit things. have a nice day.

12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

ok, bucsfade, i see that you are just a little bitch yes man, no problem. and ftr, the only posters i take shots at are the stiffs that eog tries to protect and the heavy-handed new mods that like to move and edit things. have a nice day.

12io4j2w90

I agree with this part.. Mods need to step back a little bit, stop trying to over use their power..