BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 ?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA?

dirty

EOG Master
BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 <o></o>
?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA?<o></o>
<o>
</o>
<o>
</o>
<o>
</o>
<o>
</o>
<o>
</o>
Hey guys our good Friends at Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> have agreed to Sponsor a Contest for the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Basketball Contest. Thank You Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> for Sponsoring this Contest!!!! This Contest is $50 to enter and is Open to anyone that posts at EOG!!!!<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
How to Enter:<o></o>
<o></o>
<o>
</o>
  • Go to Bet <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1>and open your account if you don?t already have one.<o></o>
  • Deposit $50 into your account, or if you have money already in your account you can Transfer.
  • Once you deposit, please send banking@betjm.com and ask them to Transfer the $50 Entry Fee into account #8808.<o></o>
  • Once you have that Confirmation then email dirty@eog.com and let me know and I will add you to the official Contest list<o></o>
  • Then enter your picks in the Official Bracket Brewhaha Contest Thread<o></o>
  • Deadline for Entry is Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 7:00 PM EST<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Format:<o></o>
<o>
</o>
  • All Lines will be posted the Night before the game or first available<o></o>
  • You will pick a side in each of the remaining 15 games ( 8 in the sweet 16, 4 in the final 8, 2 in the final 4,and Championship Game)<o></o>
  • All Plays will be Against the Spread<o></o>
  • All Plays must be received by the start of the first game of each day, not each round. Ex: You can play Thursday games on Thursday and Friday games on Friday.<o></o>
  • The Thread will be on Post Review so all the Picks will be released at the same Time after the start of the first game of the day<o></o>
  • Any plays that are late will be graded as a Loss. NO questions asked. <o></o>
  • Top 3 Posters with the Most wins at the end of the Tournament will win the Prize money<o></o>
  • Tiebreaker #1 is Total Points in the Championship Game. TieBreaker #2 is Total 3 Pointers Made in the Championship Game<o></o>
<o></o>
Prize Money:<o></o>
<o></o>
That will be determined by how many entrants we have. We will pay out the following percentages to the top 3; 60%, 30%, 10%. Bet <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1>Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> will add 20% Cash to the Prize Pool. The More people we get the More Prize money is guaranteed<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
$10,OOO PRIZE AND BONUS MONEY!!!! (6X Rollover)<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Bet <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1> has also thrown in one Heck of a Bonus Ladies!!!! If you go 15-0 in the remaining games you will receive $10,000 free account!!!! If you Go 14-1 you will Receive $2500!!!<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Deposit Options:<o></o>
<o></o>
There are some new methods of funding your account available at Bet<st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1>. They are Very user Friendly and No need to leave the Comfort of your own home. These deposit options have an extremely high success rate. For information please email banking@betjm.com or dirty@eog.com and we will pass along this information. All we ask is that you keep this information off the Forums. <o></o>
<o></o>
They also have many withdrawal options. Please email banking@betjm.com for a list of possible ways to get your money quickly!!!<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
Thanks Bet <st1><st1:country-region w:st="on">Jamaica</st1:country-region></st1> and please don?t forget they Have the Best Customer Service, Bar None, in the Industry. They also still have Lightning Fast Payouts. So if you are having Trouble with Processors at other books, then why not go where Payouts are still done as quick as or quicker than anyone in the Industry. Just a Reminder? Bet<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1> Jamaica</st1></st1:country-region> also has Dime Lines up to -190 for all you Baseball Freaks out there. You can?t beat that with a Stick!!! <o></o>
<o></o>
<o></o>
New Accounts will get a 20% signup Bonus ($500 Max..4X rollover)<o></o>
Qualified Reups will get a 15% Bonus ($500 Max ... 4X rollover)

If you have any questions please Post them in this thread or email me at dirty@eog.com

Last edited:
Re: BET JAMAICA/EOG $10,000 SWEET 16 ?2007 BRACKET BREWHAHA?

10 DIMES?:+clueless

GOOD LORD THATS A LOTTA MONEY!!!:+excited-

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

$100 OR $50...CONFLICTING AMOUNTS IN THREAD

THANKS BETJAM AND EOG!

dirty

EOG Master

Get Yo Toe Suckin' Ass in it :houra:houra:houra

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

The Thread will be on Post Review so all the Picks will be released at the same Time after the start of the first game of the day
what does that mean dirty? It sounds like what your saying is we can post to the thread but not be able to read any posts in it till 'posttime'? I didnt think you could do that- I thought thread post review meant any posts to the thread must be ok'ed but anyone could read it (and see others picks)

thanx

Deadline today or Thurs ?

Deadline for Entry is Thursday, March 19, 2007 at 7:00 PM EST<O></O>
<O></O>

dirty

EOG Master

Typo...Thursday./...

Thanks

dirty

EOG Master

$100 OR $50...CONFLICTING AMOUNTS IN THREAD

THANKS BETJAM AND EOG!

Should be fixed now... it is $50... We changed the entry fee at the last minute and I forgot to change one of the spots...Thanks....

The Thread will be on Post Review so all the Picks will be released at the same Time after the start of the first game of the day
what does that mean dirty? It sounds like what your saying is we can post to the thread but not be able to read any posts in it till 'posttime'? I didnt think you could do that- I thought thread post review meant any posts to the thread must be ok'ed but anyone could read it (and see others picks)

thanx

You post your plays in the Thread in the Contest room. No one can see them but our Moderators... that way no one copies picks. AFter the start of the First game of each day a Moderator will approve all posts so they are revealed to everyone at the same time.

But if you have questions or something in that thread or comments other than picks they will be immediately approved...

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entry List.... Lets get at least 20 in this guys... NO reason we can't with a book like Bet Jam

1. Betmonkey

PO69

EOG Master

I am going to play, but i doubt that we will get more 10 players.

By the way guys, I used my bank debit card to fund at betjamaica last week. But I have also used moneygram with them a few weeks ago.

I love moneygram by the way. It is expensive and a real fast way to send $$$

dirty

EOG Master

No reason not to play....No post Minimum or anything... will be a fun Contest

I am going to play, but i doubt that we will get more 10 players.

By the way guys, I used my bank debit card to fund at betjamaica last week. But I have also used moneygram with them a few weeks ago.

I love moneygram by the way. It is expensive and a real fast way to send $$$

I think 30 players is within reason.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Got it man, you didnt respond to the 2nd part. No prob.

Thanks eog & BetJam

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

my guess is 9-10 get in. Ill get in tomorrow.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

9-10 sounds right with about a 4 way tie.

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

15-0 in the remaining games you will receive $10,000 free account!!!! If you Go 15-1 you will Receive $2500!!!
i think 14-1? you mean

Im going to play- (for 50$ id pay to see a d...never mind)

I might suggest shading lines so that all are 1/2 points to avoid ties(since its so few games)
I also hate to see someone who misses deadline or makes an error in his submission(i guess he cant even see his own post till the thread gets opened)that he gets all losses-
things happen...Id give (a miscue) all favs- he paid his money - give him a shot
Just a thought dirty
Ill get my money in later on tonight
have a good day all

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

If you go 15-0 in the remaining games you will receive $10,000 free account!!!! If you Go 15-1 you will Receive $2500!!!

did you mean to say 16-0 and 15-1?:smokesmal

dirty

EOG Master

14-1 is what it is supposed to say

DIRTY......HOW MANY GUYS U GOT IN THIS THINGY MA JIGGER?:+clueless

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

DIRTY......HOW MANY GUYS U GOT IN THIS THINGY MA JIGGER?:+clueless

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

mofome

Banned

yeah, would like to know how many in.

:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

Official Entry List.... Lets get at least 20 in this guys... NO reason we can't with a book like Bet Jam

1. Betmonkey
  2. k-one
  3. Joey North

tgilbert

EOG Member

I'll play if we can get at least 10 players.

Also, I would consider splitting another entry with a friend. Is this permissible?

If so how would that work?

:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

I'll play if we can get at least 10 players.

Also, I would consider splitting another entry with a friend. Is this permissible?

If so how would that work?

as long as it in his account name... Only one entry per account...

I am going to play as well...so that is another entry

dirty

EOG Master

1. Betmonkey
  2. k-one
  3. Joey North
  4. dirty

mofome

Banned

if we get at least 10, i will join up.

sounds like a good offer. shit, i will probably join anyway, but at least 10-15 would be nice. lets promote.

id claims to bet about 60K a game. that thing should get in. where are all the other big shots.

dirty

EOG Master

we need players guys...lets go...

all contests can't be free... and Bet Jam is a top book

dirty

EOG Master

1. Betmonkey
  2. k-one
  3. Joey North
  4. dirty
  5. roc

as long as it in his account name... Only one entry per account...

Only one entry per BJ Account or EOG Account

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

i will get in but i have to go get another visa prepaid card as i just dropped below the $50 level in my account. also is there anyway of depositing to betjam thru a bank account direcxtly or a reputable middle service from my bank account?

dirty

EOG Master

please email me wiskers and I can give you some info....