Bet Jamaica NFL Pick 3 $1,000,000 Challenge - $5000 In Prizes Just For EOG Members

Bet Jamaica NFL Pick 3 Rules & Registration
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Bet Jamaica Pick 3 NFL Challenge
...............$1,000,000 Super Pick

Not only is Bet Jamaica giving away over $50,000 in cash and the chance to win a $1,000,000 bonus but they?re teaming up with EOG.com to offer $5,000 in cash prizes JUST for EOG.com members only.

The rules are simple, just pick three NFL winners straight up each week; do that for 17 straight weeks and you will be $1,000,000 richer.

Click on this link for Rules and Registration then after you have registered click on the Group Membership link and locate the EOG.com group under ?E,? the EOG.com group password is ?eogrocks.?

You only have to join the group once; then each week when you log in to enter your picks they will automatically be entered in the main contest and the EOG.com group.

The prizes for EOG.com Group Members are as follows:

1st Place - $2500
2nd Place - $1000
3rd Place - $ 600
4th Place - $ 400
5th Place - $ 300
6th Place - $ 200

There will be a 6X rollover required, all winners must have an active funded account to redeem the full cash prize. If your account is not active you are only eligible to win half of the prize amount. Active accounts are defined as one wager per calendar week to be eligible for those weeks? prizes and nine out of seventeen weekly wagers to be eligible for the yearly prizes.

EOG employees are not eligible to win prizes. In the event an EOG employee finishes ?in the money? the prize will revert to the next contestant in line that is not an EOG employee.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Can you go 51-0?

It will be fun to watch. Be sure to get in the EOG bracket for a chance at the 5K in prizes.

Great stuff here

EOG Member Group Password is "eogrocks"

EOG Member Group Password is "eogrocks"

Another great idea brought to you by Bet Jamaica and Scotty Johnson. Scotty is throwing in an additional $2500 and so is EOG for a total of $5000.

The season winner gets $2500...That ain't bad for a FREE contest.

Be sure and look for the EOG group.....You can be in five Member Groups so make sure you get in.

Good Luck, Glaken

Five EOG Members so far in this FREE contest

Five EOG Members so far in this FREE contest

<TABLE id=standings cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD> glaken</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>jpasco</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>theguesser</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>dakat69</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>stlrocker</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle colSpan=4></TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tenman

EOG Senior Member
I have a question

I have a question

I am already registered for this same contest with Olympic. Can I be included in this offer with Bet Jamaica by registering for the contest under a different name?

tenman said:
I am already registered for this same contest with Olympic. Can I be included in this offer with Bet Jamaica by registering for the contest under a different name?

Tenman - All you need to do is join the EOG Members Group ....your weekly picks will count in the main contest and all the Groups you are in.... I believe you can be in 5 Member Groups ... give it a try and let me know. The EOG password is "eogrocks" and it is case sensitive.

tenman

EOG Senior Member
Glaken said:
Tenman - All you need to do is join the EOG Members Group ....your weekly picks will count in the main contest and all the Groups you are in.... I believe you can be in 5 Member Groups ... give it a try and let me know. The EOG password is "eogrocks" and it is case sensitive.

It worked just fine. Ready to roll.

Here ya go Timmy

Here ya go Timmy

<TABLE id=standings cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>glaken</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>jpasco</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>theguesser</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>dakat69</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>stlrocker</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>timmy</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>tenman</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>yellowdragon</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>tlpnlxz</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>oldasdirt</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just Wanted To Make Sure I Was On The List. Do You Need To Have An Active Account To Win Prizes Threw The Eog Contest.

Timmy you can check them anytime; just log into the contest and on the bottom left click on standings....there is a EOG link above the standings box that only shows our group.

Should be fun...the prizes are killer

TIMMY C said:
Just Wanted To Make Sure I Was On The List. Do You Need To Have An Active Account To Win Prizes Threw The Eog Contest.

There will be a 6X rollover required, all winners must have an active funded account to redeem the full cash prize. If your account is not active you are only eligible to win half of the prize amount. Active accounts are defined as one wager per calendar week to be eligible for those weeks? prizes and nine out of seventeen weekly wagers to be eligible for the yearly prizes.

I think it would be WISE to fund an account given that they are a GREAT sports book and then you'd be entitled to ALL the prize money and not half if you are lucky enough to WIN...

Since EOG is chipping in prize money, we'd love to see one of our posters WIN something BIG...

Also, if you haven't dealt with SCOTTY, you are in for a BIG treat. I have spoken with countless numbers of people aligned with offshore sports books over the years.

SCOTTY is the CREAM of the CROP and I strongly suggest giving Bet Jamaica a try if for other reason than to chat with SCOTTY...

While other places are typically "in meetings" when you talk, he is one of the few TOP GUYS who is always available, and if he is REALLY busy, he will call you back...

THE SHRINK

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Glaken said:
KEEEWELLLL .... BTW...What in tarnation does tlpnlxz stand for? Sounds like a prescription I never want to need..LOL

It is an 7-letter acronym. I usually either register under Dell Dude or tlpnlxz. Since you can't have spaces in your contest name, I went with tlp.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I don't have an account at betjamaica. Is that required or requested? Sounds like a great contest, and very good for EOG members, but these contests and entries are new to me. When I saw a blank for Betjamaica account number I stopped. I could not possibly suck any worse than I did last year at NFL. Most importantly, can't lose.

Best Wishes...OFdunk

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
I don't have an account at betjamaica. Is that required or requested? Sounds like a great contest, and very good for EOG members, but these contests and entries are new to me. When I saw a blank for Betjamaica account number I stopped. I could not possibly suck any worse than I did last year at NFL. Most importantly, can't lose.

Best Wishes...OFdunk

Hey Frog .... sorry for the delayed response, I saw this just after logging out last night and forgot this morning.

There is a link on the registration page to sign up for an account at BetJM or you can register at the link below. Glad your getting in ... someone is gonna win lots of money.

Good Luck, Glaken

http://www.betjamaica.com/default.aspx?P=3&S=3

Seems simple doesn't it...just three winners straight up each week....and you can use the same team each week.

I have used this software before in contest ...you will get spoiled its so cool....

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
<TABLE id=standings cellSpacing=0><THEAD><TR><TH>You're in

Group
Rank
</TH><TH>Everyone
Rank</TH><TH>Contestant</TH><TH>Week
Record</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>rosemary</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>festus</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>omnivorousfrog</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>spreadbeater</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>oakas</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>polaris</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR><TH align=middle colSpan=4>VIPs</TH></TR><!-- loop over rows --><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>hitman26</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR></TBODY><TFOOT><TR><TH colSpan=4>< < Top 10 | < Previous 10 </TH></TR></TFOOT></TABLE>Table shows all contestants entered as of 12:13 AM EDT on Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2005.
<SUP>*</SUP>chg = change in position from the previous Week (in Overall view only).

Awsome we've got 26 in the EOG Group !!

Awsome we've got 26 in the EOG Group !!

<TABLE id=standings cellSpacing=0><THEAD><TR><TH>Contestant</TH><TH>Week
Record</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>glaken</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>jpasco</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>theguesser</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>dakat69</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>stlrocker</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>timmy</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>tenman</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>yellowdragon</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>tlpnlxz</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>oldasdirt

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=standings cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>jisav</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>dmmd98</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>coconutman</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>jagermeister</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>hitman26</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>crazyivan24</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>warrior</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>buckeye</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>gobucks</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>augustus</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=standings cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>rosemary</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>festus</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>omnivorousfrog</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>spreadbeater</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>oakas</TD><TD>0-0</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>T1</TD><TD>T1</TD><TD>polaris</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Great. I still do not understand the rules 100%. I understand how to win the million, but how are the weekly winners decided. I would assume that many would tie week in and week out. So not exactly sure how that works.

Spreadbeater said:
Great. I still do not understand the rules 100%. I understand how to win the million, but how are the weekly winners decided. I would assume that many would tie week in and week out. So not exactly sure how that works.

Its almost impossible to have a tie the way the tie breaker questions are written .... I believe you have to pick 5 or 6 game's total score while predicting the amount of points for each team.

Glaken