Bet Trump to beat Biden in 2024

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump isn’t winning in 2024. Too much is s tree caked against him, starting with the mail votes. Frankly it’s embarrassing.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The only thing fraudulent concerning mail in votes was trump sabotaging the USPS
Plenty of other cases if you want to look for them, you won’t find them in The NY Times however. At the end of the day, it’s not going to matter, so the Railbirds of the world need to take off the tin foil hats and move on to make the country better.

Plenty of other cases if you want to look for them, you won’t find them in The NY Times however. At the end of the day, it’s not going to matter, so the Railbirds of the world need to take off the tin foil hats and move on to make the country better.
Plenty? How many legit cases?

blueline

EOG Master
from the UK....POTUS Ivanka :LOL:

Ivanka Trump’s scathing 'poor people' comment exposed by former best friend

Ms Trump, 39, has served as her father Donald Trump’s advisor since his inauguration in 2017. In the wake of the President’s election defeat to Joe Biden, Lysandra Ohrstrom spoke out about the Trump daughter’s upbringing and adult life. Ms Trump has been touted by Republican’s and experts as likely to run for president in the future. The pair became best friends in seventh grade, or year 8 in the UK, with the friendship lasting over a decade.

Ms Ohrstrom wrote in Vanity Fair about her experiences with her former best friend, and detailed how they went from close to at odds as Ms Trump got more involved with her father.
In one excerpt, the freelance journalist details how Ms Trump once rubbished a recommendation to ready Empire Falls by Richard Russo.
Ms Ohrstrom claimed Ms Trump replied: “‘Ly, why would you tell me to read a book about f******g poor people?’ I remember Ivanka saying.
“‘What part of you thinks I would be interested in this?’”

Ms Ohrstrom wrote that she was one of two maids of honour at Ms Trump’s wedding to Jared Kushner in 2009, a day before she started a new job.
Writing about how distant they had become, Ms Ohrstrom said: “After what could have been a few days or weeks, I remember sending her a text that said something like, ‘Hey, I started a new job the day after your wedding, and you haven’t asked me a single question about it.’
“I don’t remember her exact reply, but it was something along the lines of, ‘Ly, I’m too busy for this s***.’”
The author then said the pair had not properly interacted since, only exchanging gifts and never being "impolite" to one another.

Concluding her piece on the Trump daughter, Ms Ohrstrom rubbished claims that the advisor is up next for a Republican run for President.
She said: “I expect Ivanka will find a soft landing in Palm Beach instead, where casual white supremacy is de rigueur and most misdeeds are forgiven if you have enough money.
“It’s the perfect spot for her to lie low, shielded from the economic and social consequences of the policies she pursued for the past four years, the backlash against them, and from having to interact with her MAGA following.
“Surely Ivanka will still market whatever branded products she can sell them, and many whisper that she will harness their loyalty in a future run for president.”

blueline

EOG Master
Scrutiny would follow her relationship with Mr Kushner, who she has three children with, like it did during Mr Trump's campaign.
The couple appear happy while in public, but body language and relationship expert Nicole Moore argues that Ivanka shows more warmth to her father, than Mr Kushner.
After studying clips of the three out on the campaign trail and in public together, Ms Moore said that she "never came across Ivanka smiling that wide at Jared", instead saving her big grins for Mr Trump.

She explained that Ivanka and Mr Kushner's body language show "they don't hate each other, and there is love there, but it's not warm affection".

Scrutiny would follow her relationship with Mr Kushner, who she has three children with, like it did during Mr Trump's campaign.
The couple appear happy while in public, but body language and relationship expert Nicole Moore argues that Ivanka shows more warmth to her father, than Mr Kushner.
After studying clips of the three out on the campaign trail and in public together, Ms Moore said that she "never came across Ivanka smiling that wide at Jared", instead saving her big grins for Mr Trump.

She explained that Ivanka and Mr Kushner's body language show "they don't hate each other, and there is love there, but it's not warm affection".

A lot of insiders say Javanka was an arranged marriage of wealth and that Jared is gay