BetDSI controversy resolved

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Oh goodness John it's almost sounding like sour grapes? Are you upset one of your posters got the money that was due him?

What an odd reaction from management?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Oh and yes, I did ask for the name of the owner......

After about the 50th time of you telling me he's a MAN OF HONOR with an impeccable reputation I did ask who he was.

I mean what good is an impeccable reputation if no one knows who you are? Right?

Wow. I get paid my money despite JK's "efforts" and he sounds upset I didn't get stiffed?

Does that $900 come out of your bonus or something? You sound butt hurt an EOG poster got his money.

Not a good look my man.

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I root for all gamblers.

Always have, always will.

Thought I already educated you on the difference between talk and action.

Don't say you root for gamblers, ask to mediate, then when told the gambler was playing through a "test account" fold up the tent and go home.

That's not rooting for a gambler, that's rolling over for your boss. Understood?

Jeannie the "prop queen" on ESPN would have laughed in his face it was such a preposterous response. Every single poster here knew it was ridiculous!

You always post a good game about rooting for gamblers and so on, you had a chance to actually take action and failed miserably.

Now quit crying, you're making me feel bad for getting paid. Sheesh!?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I understand John, you've been nothing but a pro and I appreciate it. Obviously none of this is your doing.

Frankly had it not happened to me, not sure I would believe it either. At best I'd have some doubts.

If nothing else it's AT LEAST an ongoing freeroll that DSI has going on......

My account was eligible for as many deposits as I wanted, but at no time eligible for a pay-out.

I sure wish "that guy that doesn't miss anything" had informed me somewhere along the way, LOL.

Sheesh!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interestingly, Patrick sent me his proof of identification late Friday night.

I never requested it.

Later, when asked by Patrick, I assured him I would NEVER release his personal information to ANYONE.

When Patrick felt he wasn't getting paid by BetDSI late Saturday night, he demanded I give him the personal information of my BetDSI contacts.

You can't make it up.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I root for all gamblers.

Do me a favor, don't "root for me" next time.

After 5 days of you rooting and nothing done it took one private message elsewhere to complete the task.

I prefer actual competence over some clown telling me after the fact he was "rooting" for me, LOL.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
You're repeating the same things over and over trying to get a reaction?

Grow up John, seriously, this isn't a good look. You're pouting?

Talk later, my test account just sent me $900 bucks, I got booze to buy!

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!! Stay safe.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So if you don't like someone, you censor them reporting their issues with a book, offer to mediate their issue, and intentionally fuck them over?

Class act.

Stones from the dark from a guy making judgments with incorrect information.

Carry on.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Stones from the dark from a guy making judgments with incorrect information.

Carry on.

Why don't you tell us what you did that was so instrumental in getting the player paid?

Aside from buying some obvious bullshit about a "test account".

The only thing I've seen you do here is trash the player.

McIrish wasn't getting paid. JK offers to help. JK calls BetDSI. Somewhere during the telephone game accounts get mixed up and JK is told it's a test account. It's not a test account because McIrish made deposits. The account mix up is found and McIrish gets paid. All is well.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why don't you tell us what you did that was so instrumental in getting the player paid?

Aside from buying some obvious bullshit about a "test account".

The only thing I've seen you do here is trash the player.

Not taking credit for Patrick getting paid.

I'm glad he got paid.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
McIrish wasn't getting paid. JK offers to help. JK calls BetDSI. Somewhere during the telephone game accounts get mixed up and JK is told it's a test account. It's not a test account because McIrish made deposits. The account mix up is found and McIrish gets paid. All is well.

We were all going to drop it, but JK thought it was in his best interest to trash the player yet again after the issue was resolved by someone else.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So if you don't like someone, you censor them reporting their issues with a book, offer to mediate their issue, and intentionally fuck them over?

Class act.

Typical Dumb Monkey. Constantly weaving assumptions into facts. The irony is he's consistently wrong.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
When trying to get paid from an offshore account, it is always good to have as many individuals on your side from both sides of the counter...several years ago BetDSI owed me a mid range five figures...JK was always on my side to get paid...also helped that I had friends that worked at BetDSI...took me over a year but my supporters helped me get paid....Some owners are hard to work with....

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Whether someone that buys the excuse that a player's account is a test account or does virtually nothing to get the player paid because they don't like them should not be mediating player payment issues.

Either way, they're useless and possibly malicious. They certainly shouldn't be censoring players and offering their "services" to them.

cheapseats

EOG Master
When trying to get paid from an offshore account, it is always good to have as many individuals on your side from both sides of the counter...several years ago BetDSI owed me a mid range five figures...JK was always on my side to get paid...also helped that I had friends that worked at BetDSI...took me over a year but my supporters helped me get paid....Some owners are hard to work with....
This is all we need to know about them. They are a scam, shit, no go book. NEVER

McIrish has every right to be mad because he wasn't getting paid. He was truthful about everything. Now there are two scenarios:

1. JK believes his source that it's a test account which would mean he didn't believe deposits were made.
2. JK doesn't like McIrish and that's why we are having this war.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Not for nothing Patrick, but you seem more mad after you got paid than what you were when they owed you....it is not easy getting paid from an offshore book when initially they refuse to pay....900 bucks is not chump change....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That piece of xhit still here. Jk ban the batch

Says ones that condones killing of cops? Cheapseats a poster of many conspiracies and idiotic opinions. Cheapseats what are your feelings about the Jan. 6th insurrection orchestrated by Benedict Donald that killed and wounded many cops and other Americans?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Whether someone that buys the excuse that a player's account is a test account or does virtually nothing to get the player paid because they don't like them should not be mediating player payment issues.

Either way, they're useless and possibly malicious. They certainly shouldn't be censoring players and offering their "services" to them.

JK wasn’t mediating..he was just trying to help like most here....just like when I was working offshore several posters always called me for help when they needed it....JK catching more heat than BetDSI is a joke...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Interestingly, Patrick sent me his proof of identification late Friday night.

I never requested it.

Now I see why you keep reposting this.....

Yes, I was a dumbass for doing it, I thought at the time you wanted to help and was showing you there was no ID issues.

When you are done mocking me can you please discard all the items I sent you?

The head mod at EOG offered to help, now he's shaming me in the GOD DAMNED forums for sending him documents I thought he could use to help clear things up.

Enjoyed it men.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
JK wasn’t mediating..he was just trying to help like most here....just like when I was working offshore several posters always called me for help when they needed it....JK catching more heat than BetDSI is a joke...

JK is catching heat because he defended BetDSI while giving the player heat. He deleted/censored McIrish's original post. If he's going to do that, he's the one inserting himself into the situation and he damn well better do something to resolve it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Never gave Patrick any heat until he sent the heat my way.

You need to re-read the order of events, Monkey.

Last edited: