BetDSI's NFL Survivor Pool featuring a 150% payback (SUBMIT SELECTIONS HERE)

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Patkeats and Cec have had identical weekly picks so its a clean slate. Pitt, Arizona, NYJ, Mia and Wash have been used by both.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No provision for a blind entry was written into the original rules.

However, if both Patkeats and Cec The Fleece agree, we can easily amend the rules.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
One way to shield your pick, albeit a bit inconvenient, is just to wait until a minute to kickoff so it is almost impossible to be copied.

Cec The Fleece

EOG Senior Member
Can we send them to JK next time(he can reply to comfirm receipt). Then he could post them after both are in. Im not a fan of deadline posting as I'm usually busy then.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Hmmm...

Some good ideas here.

Let's go with EJD's idea (blind entry from the start) for next season.

Bob's idea makes sense too, but Cec offered a solid counterpoint.

Beginning with Week 7, you have the option of submitting your selection via private message.

I will confirm receipt and then publish both selections when available.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hmmm...

Some good ideas here.

Let's go with EJD's idea (blind entry from the start) for next season.

Bob's idea makes sense too, but Cec offered a solid counterpoint.

Beginning with Week 7, you have the option of submitting your selection via private message.

I will confirm receipt and then publish both selections when available.

My idea was a good idea. I rallied for Cec to be allowed in. I said nobody would care. But to my surprise nobody echoed my sentiments. So they did care. They didn't want their +even reduced. Sad! And you said no to Cec. Sad! Take it down Cec!

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
My idea was a good idea. I rallied for Cec to be allowed in. I said nobody would care. But to my surprise nobody echoed my sentiments. So they did care. They didn't want their +even reduced. Sad! And you said no to Cec. Sad! Take it down Cec!

He didn't say no to him or anyone else, he was following the rules that were posted. Can you read bro? If not, let me copy/paste them for you. I'm not sure what the problem is? It's a pretty simple concept actually. No need to keep whining and bitching about JK, because he was following contest rules. Don't lose sleep over it bro, it's a contest, nothing more.

Entry fee is $100.

Field is limited to the first 20 players who submit payment.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He didn't say no to him or anyone else, he was following the rules that were posted. Can you read bro? If not, let me copy/paste them for you. I'm not sure what the problem is? It's a pretty simple concept actually. No need to keep whining and bitching about JK, because he was following contest rules. Don't lose sleep over it bro, it's a contest, nothing more.

Entry fee is $100.

Field is limited to the first 20 players who submit payment.

Exactly. I known what the rules said. Sometimes rules are made to be broken. And rules have been broken before. This would not have been the first time. Cec made an honest mistake.

I was the only one that rallied for him. I didn't think one additional entry made a difference. I didnt care my plus even would be reduced slightly. I said i didn't think anyone else would care. Boy was i wrong. Total silence, not one entry echoed my sentiments. I sat it out allowing Cec the opportunity to participate. Good job!

Take it down Cec. Let justice be served.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
That's fine- you gave up your spot for him- that's commendable. Just don't think there's a need to keep calling out JK because he was simply following contest rules. I don't think his intentions were trying to screw over anyone.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's fine- you gave up your spot for him- that's commendable. Just don't think there's a need to keep calling out JK because he was simply following contest rules. I don't think his intentions were trying to screw over anyone.

Thanks! Jk is a good guy. But i call it as i see it. He erred on the side of conservatism. See what i did there?

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
I wish Cec luck too. I’m just hoping if he does lose, bigrunner will be able to accept the results of the contest and we won’t have to hear him whining for 3 years. See what I did there?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I wish Cec luck too. I’m just hoping if he does lose, bigrunner will be able to accept the results of the contest and we won’t have to hear him whining for 3 years. See what I did there?

Good luck to you. I'm just surprised I was the only one that rallied for Cec? I felt bad for him. He made an honest mistake. Good thing I had a spot saved for him or else he gets shut out by all you sad fucks. Lol! You're entitled to your opinion, But if you win, you will be deserving. You won't see me whining.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I was four deep in the final Pick 3 today at Santa Anita and got nothing.

Frustrating game.

Glad I didn't chase at historic Hawthorne.

Horrible racing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
All in fun, Bigrunner.

I don't take anything too seriously.

Unless I'm betting, of course.

You sure took not allowing Cec as the 21st entrant seriously. So you do pick and choose. Thanks to my kind heart Cec didnt get shut out. I was the only one that rallied for him. I was the one that ended up getting shut out, because of how serious everyone was about a damn petty rule!

I take the Trump genocide seriously. If you want to brush it off so be it. Ive taught myself to not remain silent in situations of injustice. Those that remain silent or joke about injustice, are siding with the persecutor.

No worries JK. I know you're a good person. You and I come from different backgrounds. Plus I consider myself different than many of my male peers. And i believe this was confirmed when looking at the 2016 presidential election. 70% of white males voted for Trump. I voted for Hillary. This after the most recent RepubliCON presidents have been the most corrupt and criminal of all time. Nixon, Reagan, Bush and Trump. I'm laughing how ignorant that 70% group really is. Gotta go, Fox News is about to start

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bigrunner, for the last time, we advertised a 150% payback.

By allowing a 21st entry, we would have reduced the return and betrayed the contestants who were promised a 150% payback.

It wasn't about denying an EOG contributor a place in the contest, it was about living up the promise of the promotion.

Carry on.

Or is it Kerry on?