BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

Re: BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

lol ...I got to try ..its the way I work and I take great pride in giving the best service possible always! 91023i2ndw;l
Welcome to your first EOG blow up, Carl.

Been there plenty of times myself and I feel for you. ... 12io4j2w90

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Welcome to your first EOG blow up, Carl.

Been there plenty of times myself and I feel for you. ... 12io4j2w90
I can say that its been very interesting and I tried to keep neutral and deal with the issues at hand, without compromising either myself or Bethorizon, interesting to say the least!
Thanks Judge!:smoking2:

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Who has the link to that site where you can make your own cartoon movie. Someone made one of AnythonyNap shaking down another book. Anyone?

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Who has the link to that site where you can make your own cartoon movie. Someone made one of AnythonyNap shaking down another book. Anyone?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

OK Adam Jones, enough from your drunk amateur ass. Are you off the floor yet from getting drunk yesterday? I read your idiotic thread about getting drunk last night and passing out. I would be ashamed to post crap like that. Slamming 5 energy drinks? Oh wow.

Your a little kid. Grow up. Somehow you and your idiotic friend got to the bar last night. You cannot even remember how you got home? Your clown ass friend probably drove. Two losers.:devil:

uh, he said he downed a 5 HOUR ENERGY...that is 1 drink, not 5 as in plural

i should have already known reading is not your specialty though

Carl

EOG Senior Member

All's well that ends well, he's asking me for the W/U info so that he can send the funds and in turn get the withdrawal...:cocktail

Carl

EOG Senior Member

JAM whats up buddy? If you still want to do that Western Union I will have to give you another name, the one I gave you is not good anymore. :+waving-5

Carl

EOG Senior Member

Thanks King. The house comes to a standstill when they BOTH get sick.

I can surely understand that, I have two small ones myself and there is no rush! I just wanted to let you know that the name I gave is not good anymore, so when you are ready just contact me for a new name...12io4j2w90

Carl

EOG Senior Member

By the way here are the new Moneygram fees for withdrawal, please note that the max is $850 per withdrawal and I am checking to see if I can offer one free per month, for your convenience...
THE NEW Moneygram FEES FOR WITHDRAWAL ARE:
0.1 - 100 are 19
100.1 - 200 are 22
200.1 - 400 are 27
400.1 - 600 are 37
600.1 - 800 are 48
800.1 - 1000 are 58
1000.1 - 1200 are 68
1200.1 - 1800 are 89
1800.1 - 2500 are 130
A bit better for you, and I will always work for you to make it better here at Bethorizon...

I can surely understand that, I have two small ones myself and there is no rush! I just wanted to let you know that the name I gave is not good anymore, so when you are ready just contact me for a new name...12io4j2w90

12io4j2w90

BigDaddy

EOG Master

By the way here are the new Moneygram fees for withdrawal, please note that the max is $850 per withdrawal and I am checking to see if I can offer one free per month, for your convenience...
0.1 - 100 are 19
100.1 - 200 are 22
200.1 - 400 are 27
400.1 - 600 are 37
600.1 - 800 are 48
800.1 - 1000 are 58
1000.1 - 1200 are 68
1200.1 - 1800 are 89
1800.1 - 2500 are 130
A bit better for you, and I will always work for you to make it better here at Bethorizon...

those are cheaper than betphoenix and many other books.

nice job Carl on getting those fees reduced12io4j2w90

:cheers

I agree that the payout prices are high. Not gonna give my bank accnt out either. I got the same deal and when I won the 250 was able to get a 200 match (6x rollover)to my 200 deposit. Still working on the rollover for that, but for a 200 investment Im sittin on a 600+ balance. Seems like a good deal so far but I havnt tried to cash anything yet. FWIW...time will tell. Im halfway to the rollover and will try to get paid when thats accomplished. Wish me luck. So far so good.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

those are cheaper than betphoenix and many other books.

nice job Carl on getting those fees reduced12io4j2w90

I'm glad you agree, I will always work with you on getting things done and also try to make it better for you in any way I can....12io4j2w90

Carl

EOG Senior Member

I agree that the payout prices are high. Not gonna give my bank accnt out either. I got the same deal and when I won the 250 was able to get a 200 match (6x rollover)to my 200 deposit. Still working on the rollover for that, but for a 200 investment Im sittin on a 600+ balance. Seems like a good deal so far but I havnt tried to cash anything yet. FWIW...time will tell. Im halfway to the rollover and will try to get paid when thats accomplished. Wish me luck. So far so good.

I'm sure that when the time comes you will be paid expediently...but I'm glad you are happy so far..best of luck to you.12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

0.1 - 100 are 19
100.1 - 200 are 22
200.1 - 400 are 27
400.1 - 600 are 37
600.1 - 800 are 48
800.1 - 1000 are 58
1000.1 - 1200 are 68
1200.1 - 1800 are 89
1800.1 - 2500 are 130

While I commend you for reducing fees, I still have to ask, why so high still? Are these a direct relationship to the cost to you? Does it cost more to send MG from a book than it does to a book?

Carl

EOG Senior Member

While I commend you for reducing fees, I still have to ask, why so high still? Are these a direct relationship to the cost to you? Does it cost more to send MG from a book than it does to a book?

Yes sir we use a processor that charges us and we have reduced them as far as we can but....customers from the USA that would like to get smaller payouts...we will now give you a "free Moneygram withdrawal" once every 30 days up to $850 to those customers that come in and take any bonus and has met the requirements on those bonuses...I hope this is helpful to you guys! Better and better like I said.12io4j2w90

Carl

EOG Senior Member

We also have accounts in Euros for our European players as well as GBP for the English players, cheers.

WVU

EOG Master

Yes sir we use a processor that charges us and we have reduced them as far as we can but....customers from the USA that would like to get smaller payouts...we will now give you a "free Moneygram withdrawal" once every 30 days up to $850 to those customers that come in and take any bonus and has met the requirements on those bonuses...I hope this is helpful to you guys! Better and better like I said.12io4j2w90

one free moneygram per month is great. Thanks, Carl.

Carl

EOG Senior Member

one free moneygram per month is great. Thanks, Carl.

Your welcome! Bethorizon is working with me to accommodate all players small and large, I am just doing what I can to make it a better place for all of you..

Anybody else notice JAM and Carl had the exact same join date?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, some nice free advertising done here too.

Blondie

EOG Master

Don't think they are one and the same.

However, the free advertising stops right now. Carl until your site enters into an advertising deal with EOG you are no longer welcome to freely advertise at this site.

This is a disservice to the books that PAY to be on our site and advertise.

Thank you.

They appear to be doing exactly that...

I am sick of it...

Not what an upper echelon book would do....

Beware....

THE SHRINK

Your welcome! Bethorizon is working with me to accommodate all players small and large, I am just doing what I can to make it a better place for all of you..

You are a funny man...

I am sick of your broken "promises..."

Your word means nothing anymore...

Go find another place to promote your book for free, but it stops now...

This book has been giving EOG the run around for weeks...

I can only imagine how they treat their customers...

THE SHRINK

Carl

EOG Senior Member

I had already talked to THE SHRINK about working a deal on Sunday, so it has not been weeks and I told him that the owner here was interested, but its not my call on those issues, and Blondie I have worked with you before and you know that I am a straight shooter...but its all good, I will see you all later.

WVU

EOG Master

You are a funny man...

I am sick of your broken "promises..."

Your word means nothing anymore...

Go find another place to promote your book for free, but it stops now...

This book has been giving EOG the run around for weeks...

I can only imagine how they treat their customers...

THE SHRINK

Don't scare them off just yet. Some of us have big balances in there. :whip:

After speaking with the Shrink, I cannot send my deposit money to Bethorizon. I know Ken very well and he is one stand up guy who knows this industry inside and out. If there is one person I believe in, it is, "THE SHRINK". The Shrink told me to NOT send my deposit to Bethorizon as he has been having problems with Carl from Bethorizon. Now my opinion.

1. Shrink has been standup for years. I believe in him 1000%.

2. I have already gone through a merry go round with this Bethorizon. It is like a circus act. I would never send 5 cents to a place that keeps making up their rules as they go.

3. I know what their account manager Alex said to me. He told me, "no deposit". Bethorizon then changed their tune to "deposit".

4. BigDaddy seems to know Bethorizon and I was believing what he said. Bigdaddy asked a great question, "why would you send Bethorizon money and then Bethorizon would just send it right back?" This seemed really fishy. And it is fishy. Bethorizon wants me to send them $200 via western union, then in return they would send me $450.00 via western union. That is a complete waste of money and time for both parties. Bethorizon should have just sent the $250.00 minus the fees. This is a simple and non scandulous solution.

With Kens Opinion and Bethorizons fishy antics, I told Carl to close my account and keep the money. It seems like Bethorizon needs it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

JAM i just want to clarify so you understand something.

the only thing i've said is i got this bonus and lost it.

and those were the rules for me when i took the free $50
that you had to deposit $200 first then they would send the $250 in winnings.

thats all:cheers

i have never sent 1 penny to this book at all.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

After speaking with the Shrink, I cannot send my deposit money to Bethorizon. I know Ken very well and he is one stand up guy who knows this industry inside and out. If there is one person I believe in, it is, "THE SHRINK". The Shrink told me to NOT send my deposit to Bethorizon as he has been having problems with Carl from Bethorizon. Now my opinion.

2. I have already gone through a merry go round with this Bethorizon. It is like a circus act. I would never send 5 cents to a place that keeps making up their rules as they go.

3. I know what their account manager Alex said to me. He told me, "no deposit". Bethorizon then changed their tune to "deposit".

4. BigDaddy seems to know Bethorizon and I was believing what he said. Bigdaddy asked a great question, "why would you send Bethorizon money and then Bethorizon would just send it right back?" This seemed really fishy. And it is fishy. Bethorizon wants me to send them $200 via western union, then in return they would send me $450.00 via western union. That is a complete waste of money and time for both parties. Bethorizon should have just sent the $250.00 minus the fees. This is a simple and non scandulous solution.

With Kens Opinion and Bethorizons fishy antics, I told Carl to close my account and keep the money. It seems like Bethorizon needs it.

funny stuff... kids sick, spoke to shrink, dog died

you dont have $200, just drop it

Profane Reality. You piece of garbage...Mind your business. This guy Carl from Bethorizon fucked the Shrink. He aint going to fuckk me.

As for my daughter. You are in dark territory. Stay in bounds. Go beg in your 911 threads. I see you have some real crackhead bonuses awaiting the next depositing sucker.

Hot Myspace Comments /

WVU

EOG Master

With all due respect JAM, Shrink's opinion is based on the fact that he hasn't nailed him down on an advertising deal. That is hardly an unbiased opinion. If they signed up for Shrink's 90 or 120 day rate then he would be singing their praises.