BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

Re: BetHorizon. Are they trying to scam me?

Carl since I actually have $200 in my pocket can I send it in and claim his $450

With all due respect JAM, Shrink's opinion is based on the fact that he hasn't nailed him down on an advertising deal. That is hardly an unbiased opinion. If they signed up for Shrink's 90 or 120 day rate then he would be singing their praises.

Brother WVU, I heard it right from Carls mouth at Bethorizon. In these words, fuck Ken and fuck EOG. It is what it is. This is what Carl said. As a member of EOG, I say, "fuck Bethorizon".

WVU

EOG Master

Brother WVU, I heard it right from Carls mouth. In these words, Fuck Ken and fuck EOG. It is what it is.

I aint changing nothing for no one. If it aint true, I wont post it.

I am not saying anything isn't true. All I am saying is Shrink is just trying to run a business and his opinion is based on the fact that he won't be making a dime off of BetHorizon. You and I both know if they agreed to a deal then all of a sudden they would be top notch.

I imagine Carl got a little pissed at Ken's post which is why he said what he said. Can you blame him?

With all due respect JAM, Shrink's opinion is based on the fact that he hasn't nailed him down on an advertising deal. That is hardly an unbiased opinion. If they signed up for Shrink's 90 or 120 day rate then he would be singing their praises.

You are partially right..

However, EOG trusted that BetHorizon would make good on their word..

I had already talked to THE SHRINK about working a deal on Sunday, so it has not been weeks and I told him that the owner here was interested, but its not my call on those issues, and Blondie I have worked with you before and you know that I am a straight shooter...but its all good, I will see you all later.

Carl, you are not being straightforward and honest...

You assured EOG that we had a deal after weeks and weeks of correspondences that we can't allow BetHorizon to post here for free when all of our other sponsors pay...

You stated the following:

" I just spoke to the owner of Bethorizon today and he said that we would definitely do the deal just to give him a couple of days...so its all good on my end and we will be doing business..Thank you sir"

That was last SUNDAY...

Not a peep from you since then except when it was convenient to shill your book here on EOG...

THE SHRINK

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

They appear to be doing exactly that...

I am sick of it...

Not what an upper echelon book would do....

Beware....

THE SHRINK

What a fucking joke. JAM comes in here ripping them and Carl comes in to defend himself and you say beware? What a joke.

:LMAO

Bullshit to you Shrink. Sorry that you haven't been able to work out a deal with Horizon. Free Advertising? LOL! Yeah, JAM and Carl are good buds and Carl planned this. :hangt
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

WVU

EOG Master

I love getting partial credit. Helps me squeak out a better grade

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What a joke you are for thinking JAM is in the right here. Shrink, this is some of the most ignorant shit I've ever seen.

Shrink got stiffed. They were in on this thread all along. They allowed it on "credit" because BetHorizon said they would pay them soon. That's why it didn't go to the dump. Now they know they aren't getting paid.

WVU

EOG Master

Timely, do you really think JAM and Carl orchestrated this whole thing? If that was the case they did a poor job because this thread doesn't actually put BH (or JAM) in a good light

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You are partially right..

However, EOG trusted that BetHorizon would make good on their word..

Carl assured EOG that we had a deal after weeks and weeks of correspondences that we can't allow them to post here for free when all of our other sponsors pay...

He stated,

" I just spoke to the owner of Bethorizon today and he said that we would definitely do the deal just to give him a couple of days...so its all good on my end and we will be doing business..Thank you sir"

That was last SUNDAY...

Not a peep from him since then except when it was convenient to shill his book here on EOG...

THE SHRINK

Shill? Get a clue. You questioned his credibility because his boss hasn't contacted you yet. That's bullshit. You told us to BEWARE because you couldn't work a deal out with them. It really shows the truth. If you could work out a deal with a shit book, you would tell us to join up. What a joke.

ballwonder

EOG Master

WVU is dead on

BFC was considered a great book.

And then when Shrink felt the need to remove them he did. He did what he felt was in the best interest of the posters, as he has done in this case. I dont know but I think some are reading too much into it. Book comes on to promote, book says they will get deal to advertise, book does not do so and therefore book is not allowed to advertise for free.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

WVU, not very good at sensing sarcasm? The hanging head didn't help you?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

WVU involved in a drama thread. Not surprised.

But I am surprised TTP isn't in here yet.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ball, no one has an issue with free advertising, I think we all understand that part, BUT telling us to BEWARE because he can't work out a deal is bush league to say the least.

WVU

EOG Master

WVU, not very good at sensing sarcasm? The hanging head didn't help you?
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

huh? I am lost, man. It sounded like you think JAM and Carl are in on something? :+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Brother WVU, I heard it right from Carls mouth at Bethorizon. In these words, fuck Ken and fuck EOG. It is what it is. This is what Carl said. As a member of EOG, I say, "fuck Bethorizon".
Do any actual living things believe the stuff you say?

WVU

EOG Master

WVU involved in a drama thread. Not surprised.

But I am surprised TTP isn't in here yet.

I am not into the drama at all Kinger. I am in this thread because I have a big balance in BetHorizon. Why are you in here?

WVU, I have the utmost respect for you. If I had a rollover issue, I would consult with you. You are the first on the list. If I had a software issue, I consult with Biggamer. If I have an offshore issue, I consult with Ken.

When I read earlier today some of Carls posts in this thread, I immediatly thought of Carl taking advantage and advertising for free. I then saw the Shrink post. The Shrink was pissed. When I saw Ken post, I decided to call him and ask him about this Bethorizon. He gave me an opinion and I value his, "expert opinion". I understand that Ken could have a monetary issue with Carl, but after seeing what Bethorizon did with me, The Shrinks words were enough to stop me from depositing.

huh? I am lost, man. It sounded like you think JAM and Carl are in on something? :+clueless

I do. There is no such thing as bad publicity. I didn't even know bethorizon existed before this.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OMG, go read it again. You're not this dumb. I was telling Shrink that he was full of shit to even insinuate that Carl asked for the "free" advertising given to him by JAM.

Timely Hitting,

If a book doesn't honor an advertising agreement, then why would you feel this is trustworthy book?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I am not into the drama at all Kinger. I am in this thread because I have a big balance in BetHorizon. Why are you in here?

What kind of lines do they have? Have you cashed out before? How long did it take them to pay you?

I'd like to know your opinion of this book since they didn't come off as positive in this one. So I'm wondering what you think since you have money in there. :pop:

I'm shocked JAM was even involved, guy heard wind that BFC was going down before it happened, I'm shocked his people didn't tell him about BH.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Ball, no one has an issue with free advertising, I think we all understand that part, BUT telling us to BEWARE because he can't work out a deal is bush league to say the least.

How is it bush league though. If JAM was owed fifty cents and they still have not paid him I would be skeptical as well. Just my 2 cents but if it where JAM, WVU, you or me or anyone else for that matter I would want Shrink to handle it the way he did. Maybe it puts the pressure on them to resolve the matter. Point is to me if I looked at it and seen he has had this much trouble getting paid for this short amount of time, all this attention and Carl still has not gotten done and then connect the dots with the advertising I think it is safe to say what he said, stay clear.
If this was betmania, betphoneix, betjam, or many of the other advertisers on here we have enough of a relationship with each of them that I am pretty certain someone in the back end could make something happen, jmo.

Lets go ahead and get ahead every mod/paid poster in here to defend Shrink. I don't think enough have jumped in already.

WVU

EOG Master

What kind of lines do they have? Have you cashed out before? How long did it take them to pay you?

I'd like to know your opinion of this book since they didn't come off as positive in this one. So I'm wondering what you think since you have money in there. :pop:

Well, I do not have a big balance in here by choice. I have a 60 day hold so I still cannot cash out for another 3 weeks.

The book is ok, the lines are somewhat scalpable with matchbook as far as meeting rollover. Unfortunately for me the dogs have been barking and all my matchbook money is now in BetHorizon. Shrink trashing them because Carl's boss has not bought advertising irks me because I feel it hurts my chances of getting paid. If Carl's boss had sent Shrink some coin then they would not need a "caution" to the players. Capiche?

Blondie

EOG Master

OMG, go read it again. You're not this dumb. I was telling Shrink that he was full of shit to even insinuate that Carl asked for the "free" advertising given to him by JAM.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see where he said that.

Carl is the one who felt he was able to promote his site with every post in his signature line and deliberately use this thread to promote his book.

Don't get me wrong, I think Carl is a decent guy. However, his ability to be upfront and completely honest is not at its best level.

Remember, this is the same guy that according to Inthezone never had permission to allot $5k to a contest here at EOG (was in fact told no...) and yet gave me the go ahead to run it...

If you can't get a job you have to do anything for money, I see why NAP would do this.

WVU

EOG Master

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

I think I confused some of your posts with Ditka. You and I are in agreement on the issues here. I think

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That is a good point actually.

No, not really. Some books have paid Shrink and robbed people blind. This point holds no validity.

Blondie

EOG Master

Lets go ahead and get ahead every mod/paid poster in here to defend Shrink. I don't think enough have jumped in already.

Hi, I have been in and out of this thread long before today... :cheers

Hi, I have been in and out of this thread long before today... :cheers

Even more reason that I think it has been a sham all along. But I'm off to work I'll be sure to check back in to see what creative things you guys want to throw at me next.