BetRoyal/ Scam operation

Caliente

Banned
This is just a friendly reminder to those newcomers and vets who are looking for a book to send your hard earned money too. I experienced firsthand the wrath of Royal. The owner is a known crook and therefore sending money to Royal should never be an option. Many of you are gonna want to remind me that I lied on the lie detector, but let me remind you about what Royal initiated when I chose to be one of their customers.

1. After sending 20 grand three times, I finally won and asked for a payout.

2. After waiting and being lied to for 6-8 weeks, I am told that Royal will slow pay me and it will take 5 weeks to get my money. The same money that I sent to them. All this after being told for the last 6-8 weeks that my money has already been sent out.

3. After contacting OSGA for help, Royal now tells me that I will have to wait for baseball season to end to receive my money.

4. This all took place even though I spoke to Richard, the man in charge of getting people to send money,for at least an hour prior to sending any money. I was assured that Royal never slow pays people anymore and that Royal has no maximum amount that it can send out at a time.

Books like Royal that lie and say anything in order for us players to send them money, dont deserve our generous business. There are so many books out there that dont play these dishonest games, but instead treat their customers with the respect that we deserve. By sending your hard earned money to places like Royal, you are validating their crooked ways. Its like donating money to a crack dealer. Lets donate are money to books that are honest and treat us the way we should be treated. Lets send our money to books that we know will pay us regardless of how much money we win. We shouldnt feel like if we win too much money, it is somehow ok to be slow paid. It is not ok. Its bullshit, and reputable books dont practice this method of payment. BetRoyal is trash and should not be supported.

Guy you will get few complaints about Royal on any forum. I have looked and see basically nothing.

Impressive software also

Caliente

Banned
JJ, save it. It has become common knowledge that Royal pays guys like you to quickly respond to posts like mine. You will see many posters respond and validate the fact that Tej, the owner of Royal, is a known crook that ran off with players money in the past. Everyone but you knows that it is just a matter of time until he does it at Royal. Royal admitted to lying and cheating me. That is not disputable. Go back to the bong and go play that 100 free play that Royal gives you to defend them.:smoke

Caliente

Banned
At Royal? Who did you have? Whats your point? Why are you supporting a book that is known for its slow pays? Why are you supporting a book that has an owner that is a known crook? Why are you supporting a book that admitted to lying and cheating a customer out of 50 g? I could maybe understand if Royal was the only book out there and you had to bet, but ther are so many legit books that have good reputations and would never slow pay players and lie to them. Just because JJ says Royal is good, certainly doesnt make it true. It really makes you look stupid to defend a book that no serious player, who is also a forum guy, would play with. I had no idea that these forums were out there otherwise I would have certainly known better then to play with a book that has a crook for an owner. You will hgave no excuse when you are ripped off by Royal. Why take the chance ? Are you saying that it was ok for Royal to lie and cheat players? Because that is what they admitted to doing. Please wise up. I dont even know you and would still hate to see you ripped off by this place like I was. Do you really think a guy would waste his time doing what Im doing if I wasnt really ripped by this Royal place? Think about it! Look at all the books that fly their banners here and at the rx. Do you see Royals? That says more than some post by a player that was taken by Royal. Why dont you ask the moderators here why they dont like Royal? Give it a shot. About your statement saying that you havent seen any complaints about Royal on the forums. Its not everyday that a guy gets his account up to 100 grand or more. That is when Royal shows their true colors. If you are betting 19 g. on a game, I pray that you are not with Royal. First of all, they have a 1400 max on western union payouts. They have a 10 grand per week cap as well. Did they tell you that when you signed up? How can they pay a guy 100 grand with these caps?

Caliente

Banned
Hitman, I dont understand your post. You seem to be mocking me all the time or having some hidden meaning in what you are saying. Am I wrong? If not, why dont you just tell me what you are trying to get across?
Hey jj, I just looked all over for your 19 dime ticket post. Couldnt find it. Are you full of shit? Where is it?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
No mock, Son. Royal is a terrible book and we are glad to see you are putting up the good fight.

Don't be so sensitvie, Guy. We like to keep things light around here.

Caliente

Banned
Im not being sensitive. I just didnt get the " we will pass it on when we see fit" comment. Who is "we"? Nice to know that you arent on Royals payroll with JJ! Wheres that post JJ? 19 dimes?

jam

EOG Veteran
RB, I think you're wasting your breath here. This is a pretty savvy forum. I doubt there are many 'newbies' here that aren't aware of Royal's reputation.

Save the bashing until this forum matures and there are more naive posters out there just waiting to be enlightened.

Caliente

Banned
Reminder To Montana: 1. After sending Royal 3 deposits of 20 G each, I ask for payout. 2. After being told for 2 months that my money will arrive soon, Royal now tells me that they will slow pay me at the rate of 10 G a week for 5 weeks. My money was never sent. 3. After contacting OSGA to inform them of Royals lies, I am now told by Royal that I wont receive any money until after baseball season. 4. All this despite being guaranteed by Royal prior to signing up that Royal would never slow pay me or anyone. " We are under new ownership". Royal also states that they have no max on the amount they can pay out at once. 5. This is exactly what happened. Royal not only never disputed it, but they admitted to it. 6. It was after being lied to and cheated for two months that I made up a story that Royal concocted tapes. If you think that I was being unreasonable for wanting to get back at Royal, then you must be quite righteouss. The way I look at it, Royal screwed me out of 50 grand. Who knows what I would have done with that money. The only thing that matters is that I was a customer who had met all of Royal's requirements and wanted a payout. Royal had no reason or excuse for not paying a winner his money. The same money that was sent to them. I am not wasting my time. Almost every week there is a guy who says I am glad to know that Royal is not a safe place to play with. That makes it worthwhile. JJ, I havent seen the ticket yet and honestly, I dont think it would be yours anyways. Ive seen your picks and would hope that you are not betting that kind of money.

Caliente

Banned
I forgot about this: Back when the final four tourny was going on. Royal has contest where if you nail the final 4 you win 25 grand. Of course I nail it and Royal tells me after waiting like three days after its over that 3 other guys hit it. The funny thing is that I didnt believe it. Royal had told me that there were 2000 total entries, so to believe that 4 guys out of 2000 had those crazy 4 teams was impossible. Then I get a call from Royal. Sorry but actually 20 others hit it. I had over 100 grand in my account so I really didnt think I was going to win anyways. I found out later from Scotty over at Bet Jamaica, who used to work at Royal, that Royal never gives out prizes for these contests they run. He tells me about this contest where Royal was offering a Corvette. When people started asking questions like why dont you post a picture on your site with the winner and his vette? Royal was caught. Royal claimed that the guy didnt want to take a picture. I was told that there was no car and when Royal pulled this shit on me after nailing the final four, I knew it was true. Ive been filling out those brackets every year for like 20 years and Ive never come close to hitting the final four. For Royal to claim that 20 guys out of 2000 hit it, spare me Royal. Lets not forget who made the final four and how hard it is. Mich. St. 7 seed. Louiville 4 seed.