Betting Bots Discussion for Multiple PPH accounts

svbettor

EOG Veteran
For those who want to inquire about betting bots. Basically, this is software/web software that gives the ability for a bettor to place multiple bets in different PPH s accounts at the right number and price. You can even create one yourself. Many sharp groups use this software. Hope we can discuss this here.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I assume most everyone visiting here is a lone wolf, but you never know.

How do the PPHs defend themselves against this creative attack?

svbettor

EOG Veteran
If you have an edge the goal is to get enough down at different spots. Eventually ppl need to adapt and change than just be a lone wolf.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I assume most everyone visiting here is a lone wolf, but you never know.

How do the PPHs defend themselves against this creative attack?

There is some ways that PPH can defend themselves like restrict IP address and determine how many times they bet one after the other. The number of times they login.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
The bots are not free software, and there is a cost associated with so this tool. Just like the VIG or Juice, bettors need to make sure they win enough to cover the cost of the tool otherwise this is not a profitable situation. So you need to have

1. Enough accounts to Justify the cost of the bot
2. Be Profitable and putt winning plays in
3. No be detected by these PPH or Offshore accounts.

Can anyone discuss the different bots out there?

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I was offered a 20 percent free roll to use some of my accounts by someone who had access to these bots. I refused because, the extra money you win is offset by the times you lose that account forever,or get limited.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
The bot software I have seen costs about 260+ per week to use it and it uses a buckeye skin to bet into that hits all the other accounts. It covers most PPH accounts some offshore. Most places frown on the use of bots.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
The biggest problem I see with the bots from the Bookmaker's end is how often the bots scrape their lines slowing down their system. If it weren't for that I see no issues with them. I mean if you have a number up you should want a bet on either side of the wager so you should always want the bet whether from a bot or not.

railbird

EOG Master
It's a felony for ticket brokers to use bots. If sports betting was ever regulated I imagine that would be a fine, messenger betting in Vegas is illegal

svbettor

EOG Veteran
The biggest problem I see with the bots from the Bookmaker's end is how often the bots scrape their lines slowing down their system. If it weren't for that I see no issues with them. I mean if you have a number up you should want a bet on either side of the wager so you should always want the bet whether from a bot or not.

If bookmakers expose an API or get an API feed from another source similar to don best then you wont have any issue right Ray ?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

The prop numbers in baseball are terrible ... One crew killing it now w the Pitcher k's, player combo hits etc. Even with the tiny limits they winning a dime or two a week x 20 to 30 outs. It adds up and they go under the radar for several weeks before it gets noticed

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If bookmakers expose an API or get an API feed from another source similar to don best then you wont have any issue right Ray ?
I'm not the most technically savvy so not sure but that makes sense. I jsut hear that chatter a lot from IT when it comes to the bots.