Bettor IQ Removes Losing NFL Selection from the Free Pick page after it loses today

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know that Bettor IQ quickly put up a free Pick From Erin Ryninng (JAX -3) and when it lost they quickly took it down. Dirty huh. Also the NFL Free picks that pushed or won were left up for people to see.

----SV

Last edited by a moderator:

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Matt/Rail, can you please put out their records. I am curious unless Computer Bob has their records?

---SV

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
you can go to the recap page and add up a player's numbers for the whole season by scrolling through the drop down calendar, unless that's too much work
https://bettoriq.com/recap/

If memory serves, that's the model they used at the SportsMemo website.

SVBETTOR used the word "dirty" to describe some of the tout's methods.

I also like the word slippery, very slippery.

railbird

EOG Master
Matt/Rail, can you please put out their records. I am curious unless Computer Bob has their records?

---SV

waz has been awful down approx. 20 units. eddie was stuck abt 10 units but rally to be only down 2 or 3. erin stuck abt 10, micah up abt 10. like goon said can check domt feel like getting it down to the exact. I don't get the point of having a daily 2.0 unit. seems unrealistic.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
you can go to the recap page and add up a player's numbers for the whole season by scrolling through the drop down calendar, unless that's too much work
https://bettoriq.com/recap/

No, you can't get the whole season. The RECAP is truncated at the last 30 days.

If memory serves, that's the model they used at the SportsMemo website.

SVBETTOR used the word "dirty" to describe some of the tout's methods.

I also like the word slippery, very slippery.

Yes, the old Sportsmemo RECAP had the last 30 days results listed. The new Sportsmemo only shows "yesterday's" plays.

By subscribing to BettorIQ, you can get their promo emails, I got the free pick below:

Erin Rynning NFL Free Pick: Jacksonville Jaguars at Dallas Cowboys
#271 Jacksonville -3 (Sunday, October 14 @ 4:30 pm EST)

ComptrBob

EOG Master

---SV

I'm only tracking Eddie (Drink). As of yesterday, on BettorIQ, he was 33-23-4, +8.53u (my first post missed an Oct 12 play), he is doing only CFB. He's been at +units overall for the last two weeks.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Easy to root for Drink, one of the good guys around.

Always tricky when a good guy gets involved with a suspect organization.

Last edited:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I'm only tracking Eddie (Drink). As of yesterday, on BettorIQ, he was 32-23-4, +7.53u, he only is doing CFB. He's been at +units overall for the last two weeks.

Glad to see he turned it around.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Easy to root for Drink, one of the good guys around.

Always tricky when a good guy gets involved in a suspect organization.

Drink was a major vocal opponent of touts, he absolutely despised them and now he has become something he adamantly was against for years.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
He's a very down to earth guy. He comes from humble beginnings, LOS ALAMITOS.

After winning the KY DERBY he flew home himself, no entourage or BS. TMZ caught him at LAX going home solo,

Valuist

EOG Master
I just listened to the podcast and they (bettor IQ) were going on about being something like 8-0 and how great life was.

Heim

EOG Master
The good thing about this new service is the majority of their touts do bet their money on the picks. They are well intended for the most part.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
The good thing about this new service is the majority of their touts do bet their money on the picks. They are well intended for the most part.

the all important start up fee is missing I think which was $299 at the memo

Gabe

Horse racing expert

No way you go after KRACKMAN, FEZZIK etc and now you co-signing this operation? Mr. anti tout has nice things to say about this place? Bovi and others are right about you hiding behind this identity, never showing your face to anyone, avoiding confrontation. I'm late to the party but now I see who you really are and what you're all about. It all makes sense now and why you go after a select few people and talk up others. Someone in VEGAS who never shows up to any get-togethers, bashes or meets up with anyone. That makes ZERO fucking sense, but now it does. I know who you are now.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Really?

Can you explain to me how that is good for the client?

I'll hold.

Thank you.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
No way you go after KRACKMAN, FEZZIK etc and now you co-signing this operation? Mr. anti tout has nice things to say about this place? Bovi and others are right about you hiding behind this identity, never showing your face to anyone, avoiding confrontation. I'm late to the party but now I see who you really are and what you're all about. It all makes sense now and why you go after a select few people and talk up others. Someone in VEGAS who never shows up to any get-togethers, bashes or meets up with anyone. That makes ZERO fucking sense, but now it does. I know who you are now.

Gabe, you DO realize that Fezzik hasn’t won in literally 15 years, right?

His record since he went tout is absolutely atrocious.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
They just showed Bob Baffert in the stands at the Dodger game!! Thats huge!! We need more of this, horse racing needs this mainstream love.

That was so fucking cool!!!

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Really?

Can you explain to me how that is good for the client?

I'll hold.

Thank you.

It's time to take whatever heim says with a grain of salt. He has reasons for targetting certain people and letting others slide. Vested interest.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
you telling someone to stop using slander is like an alcoholic telling someone to stop drinking. #ITDONTMAKESENSE

You of all people:LOL:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's time to take whatever heim says with a grain of salt. He has reasons for targetting certain people and letting others slide. Vested interest.

I don't know the motivation for what he said but I do know what he said just isn't true.

Pardon the expression but the square perception is that by them betting their own picks, they have, 'Skin in the Game," thus boosting their credibility. That is why BettorIQ brags about betting their own picks on their silly podcasts.

I asked Great Guy, Drink, the same question, ""How does you guys betting your own picks, help the client?" I got the same response that I anticipated getting from Heim, no response. which actually is a response; if you catch my meaning.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I apologize for my lack of reply during the season I dont have much time to partake in forums. Also I don't have much to argue with Gabe about which it seems this forum is essentially for currently.

I bet around 27 games a week. I move numbers some which is difficult when releasing plays. I don't release anything that moves past my discrepency point. Usually around 10 plays will get released. Computer bob recieves all of my plays not just bettoriq via email around 15 minutes after I bet on monday and again on thursday when I add what I disagreed with in the marketplace or maybe I reconsidered.
I have made 5-10 bets that were much larger than my normal wager that I was not able to give to clients. That was unfortunate but I also wouldn't feel comfortable giving someone a play I would not feel comfortable wagering on at that point myself.

I give full permission to Computer Bob at any point this season to post my record away from bettoriq in full transparenct here if he would like or is requested by others.

Im possibly the most informed college football bettor there is. Im not guessing and I give good clv to all my clients. Im not a snake oil salesman or someone pumping a phony record with no knowledge or understanding of what Im betting.

Im working around the clock to win not sell. Im a handicapper and bettor far before Im interested in anything else.
I offer a opinon on every game thats asked of me via twitter for the podcast every Thursday and I believe those that follow that are doing well.

I understand the hilarity and shameful group Im placed with when touts are discussed. Im attempting to change that discussion. I write a recap piece every week, give a lengthy write up freeplay every week and do the podcast to ensure my work is recieved as a good effort and I educate anyone new to this. I did the weekly recap here at eog, radio show and gave plays away in my blog for years. Not a lot has changed. Now people can get more of my plays and I write more and do a weekly hour on air but I miss dink and JK as on air partners.

Hope that helps or clears up the question.
Eddie

Gabe

Horse racing expert
240 hours of work for a life or death 7 units, few weeks ago he was down.

Is all the hard work really worth it?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
240 hours of work for a life or death 7 units, few weeks ago he was down.

Is all the hard work really worth it?
I question that alot. Not a lot of life balance but beats arguing with people online all day. Im up more than 7 units for the year but if I wasn't that still equate to 42$ a hour by your math (10,500) so I guess it's not the end of the world. I play 30/60 3 nights a week and my earn rate is right around that as well these days. It's a living.

Hope all is well and continued success to all.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Im possibly the most informed college football bettor there is. Im not guessing and I give good clv to all my clients. Im not a snake oil salesman or someone pumping a phony record with no knowledge or understanding of what Im betting.

Im working around the clock to win not sell. Im a handicapper and bettor far before Im interested in anything else.
I offer a opinon on every game thats asked of me via twitter for the podcast every Thursday and I believe those that follow that are doing well.

I understand the hilarity and shameful group Im placed with when touts are discussed. Im attempting to change that discussion. I write a recap piece every week, give a lengthy write up freeplay every week and do the podcast to ensure my work is recieved as a good effort and I educate anyone new to this. I did the weekly recap here at eog, radio show and gave plays away in my blog for years. Not a lot has changed. Now people can get more of my plays and I write more and do a weekly hour on air but I miss dink and JK as on air partners.

Eddie

And fucking your clients in the process; class act, alright.

You don't give a shit about your clients so please spare us the BS; seriously, just stop. You're not changing anything, it's the same ole same ole. Save your BS for those like Kane, who don't know any better. You've got to get up pretty early in the morning to catch me peeking through your bedroom window.... oops., I meant to say, to catch me out.

Still waiting on you to answer my questions:

1. Why would a winning sports bettor open the kimono? The logic evades me.

Your model changes the environment it operates in (if successful) and the environment in which your model operates in, changes as well. Why would you help expedite this market evolution if you’re sitting on a winning system?

2. I’m a Sports Trader but we’re all Traders in the sense that we trade our time for money. Why would you waste your time w/ all this silly Tipster shit? Who needs the fucking headache of all that being a Tipster encompasses? Why would anyone, who is not a self-described masochist, subject themselves to that?

3. Why are you guys bragging about betting your own picks? Can you please explain to me how that benefits the client in any way whatsoever?

4. Why are you guys droning on about “Win Rate” when in actuality it matters very little?

I'm going to be a waiting motherfucker, aren't I?

Run Forrest., Run.

kane

EOG master
Game, Don't talk about me like I'm some clueless newbie, I've never had any issue with Drink, he's answered any questions I've posed to him and always treated me with respect in the handful of interactions we've had. "Save your BS for those like Kane, who don't know any better". GTFOH with that, all I did was wish someone the best of luck, you don't like the guy, so be it, but don't say I don't know any better, that's fucking bullshit