Bettor IQ Removes Losing NFL Selection from the Free Pick page after it loses today

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Kane and game. Please stop , both you guys are very intelligent gamblers who I respect tremendously. Hate seeing two sharp minds fighting .

We’ll see how drink does at end of season.

kane

EOG master
Kane and game. Please stop , both you guys are very intelligent gamblers who I respect tremendously. Hate seeing two sharp minds fighting .

I'm not fighting with anyone, I just take issue with someone saying I don't know any better for wishing someone luck, someone who I've never had any problem with, someone who's always treated me with respect, and someone who's opinions I value. Obviously Game feels different toward Drink than I do, that's fine, he's entitled to his opinion just like I am, just don't say I don't know any better like I'm some fucking square

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Game, Don't talk about me like I'm some clueless newbie, I've never had any issue with Drink, he's answered any questions I've posed to him and always treated me with respect in the handful of interactions we've had. "Save your BS for those like Kane, who don't know any better". GTFOH with that, all I did was wish someone the best of luck, you don't like the guy, so be it, but don't say I don't know any better, that's fucking bullshit

Sorry for any offense.

I don’t know the guy but when people tell me who they are through their actions, I fucking believe them.

Here’s what little I know about their actions:

They are front-running clients and letting misinformative articles remain misinformative even when the misinformation is pointed out to them.

Why?

Because they don’t fucking care and yet this silly dude is coming in here talking about changing the game. Ain’t a damn thing changed w/ these guys, they are mostly all the same.

I know very few pros and I know even less about how they make their $. Perhaps I am trapped in my own echo chamber but when we communicate, we’re not sharing edges or angles or any of that shit; all that is never spoken about, it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t pry into another man’s edge. These fucking guys are advertising it to the world?

Which brings me to this:

A Monkey doesn’t sell bananas.

Exceptional Tipsters are the exception, not the rule. A good rule of thumb is that you want the picks of the guys who don’t want your money because they don’t want to compromise their edge. I’m sure you can subscribe to some Tipsters and still make $ but like I said, they are the rare exception.

Why can’t these guys just be honest and say, “What I do is hard and I could use the financial aid and insurance that Tipster Subscription fees provide.”

Instead, they want to go w/ these cock-and-bull stories about how good they are and how they bet their own picks and win x% of the time, etc…

Anyone with a clue will be like; how the fuck is you, betting the picks that you give me, helping me? Why do I care about your win rate when win rate has no correlation w/ profitability?

It’s obvious that they are pushing these silly talking points in order to SELL, not change the game, but to SELL.

So pardon me when I take some offense to this clown taking a piss on all of us in here and telling us it is raining.

Drink can go right ahead and sell his silly Tips but don’t try to sell me on being some paradigm-changing Tipster or whatever the fuck he is trying to pull off cause I’m going to pull his card on that shit; it’s what I do.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Now i've heard it all.

railbird

EOG Master
Sorry for any offense.

I don’t know the guy but when people tell me who they are through their actions, I fucking believe them.

Here’s what little I know about their actions:

They are front-running clients and letting misinformative articles remain misinformative even when the misinformation is pointed out to them.

Why?

Because they don’t fucking care and yet this silly dude is coming in here talking about changing the game. Ain’t a damn thing changed w/ these guys, they are mostly all the same.

I know very few pros and I know even less about how they make their $. Perhaps I am trapped in my own echo chamber but when we communicate, we’re not sharing edges or angles or any of that shit; all that is never spoken about, it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t pry into another man’s edge. These fucking guys are advertising it to the world?

Which brings me to this:

A Monkey doesn’t sell bananas.

Exceptional Tipsters are the exception, not the rule. A good rule of thumb is that you want the picks of the guys who don’t want your money because they don’t want to compromise their edge. I’m sure you can subscribe to some Tipsters and still make $ but like I said, they are the rare exception.

Why can’t these guys just be honest and say, “What I do is hard and I could use the financial aid and insurance that Tipster Subscription fees provide.”

Instead, they want to go w/ these cock-and-bull stories about how good they are and how they bet their own picks and win x% of the time, etc…

Anyone with a clue will be like; how the fuck is you, betting the picks that you give me, helping me? Why do I care about your win rate when win rate has no correlation w/ profitability?

It’s obvious that they are pushing these silly talking points in order to SELL, not change the game, but to SELL.

So pardon me when I take some offense to this clown taking a piss on all of us in here and telling us it is raining.

Drink can go right ahead and sell his silly Tips but don’t try to sell me on being some paradigm-changing Tipster or whatever the fuck he is trying to pull off cause I’m going to pull his card on that shit; it’s what I do.
there is a lack of transparency on their ytd record, they promote there winning days and ignore season long losing.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
drink finally has two decent weeks and all of a sudden shows up. Dead silent when he was down or break even.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
there is a lack of transparency on their ytd record, they promote there winning days and ignore season long losing.

They are changing the game, huh? They are all the same, it's just fucking annoying to have this clown, Drink, come in here and shovel his BS. Enough, Bruv. You're weak, your crew is weak and I don't respect the charade you're running.

There is a certain nobility to eating what you kill in the markets and a certain respect that goes along with that. I respect the real motherfuckers who don't need Sugar-Daddy Subscribers to earn like these Tipster Chicks.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
All the people dumping on Drink in this thread have not contributed 10% of the value he has brought in here over the last 3 season and he has never asked for anything in return. Stop bitching, you have a choice, buy the picks or pass, just stop shitting on the reputation of the guy that grinds this for a living and has offered his expertise no questioned asked.

Railbird - you sell picks, can we see a transparent record of your picks over the last 2 seasons? Who's tracking you and what's the bottom line? I'm betting you have no idea.

GameBread - You're the trader that doesn't share trade secrets because your kimono is not big enough to hide any secrets. You suck on LeBron's dick all NBA season long and if you don't do that, you find a cool MMA nickname and wave that as if you're a brilliant expert in the field... but you've already told us that you only trade one market, so maybe you're not the expert you think you are.

Gabe - Just because you failed at being a tout, doesn't mean everyone should too. And that's the nicest thing I will say.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
All the people dumping on Drink in this thread have not contributed 10% of the value he has brought in here over the last 3 season and he has never asked for anything in return. Stop bitching, you have a choice, buy the picks or pass, just stop shitting on the reputation of the guy that grinds this for a living and has offered his expertise no questioned asked.

Railbird - you sell picks, can we see a transparent record of your picks over the last 2 seasons? Who's tracking you and what's the bottom line? I'm betting you have no idea.

GameBread - You're the trader that doesn't share trade secrets because your kimono is not big enough to hide any secrets. You suck on LeBron's dick all NBA season long and if you don't do that, you find a cool MMA nickname and wave that as if you're a brilliant expert in the field... but you've already told us that you only trade one market, so maybe you're not the expert you think you are.

Gabe - Just because you failed at being a tout, doesn't mean everyone should too. And that's the nicest thing I will say.

GTFO. You can't determine a good post from a bad post, you silly fool.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I've shared several over the years but because I haven't said, take Team A, you don't see any value in it; that's half your problem.

Who said I am an expert in anything? I know my one market cold and that's about it. I make no apologies or excuses for what I do and I' don't need any Sugar-Daddies to do it. That's the difference between us.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
How many units are 700+ hours of work worth GameBred?

50 hours a week, 14 weeks of college football. Plus the offseason prep so 700 is conservative. Probably more like 1000 hours.

Drink never fooled me. Some are fooled because he knows every players name but that by no means translates into profit.

Pinnacle had an article about it
https://www.pinnacle.com/en/betting...ogy/the-green-lumber-fallacy/TYT2NELCFV3685XA

These tipping fool's fool the fools, not the discerning poster.

Spare us the, "Changing the game," rhetoric because it's going to get a rise out of me everytime; I just can't digest BS. Just be honest about what you are doing on the front-end (you need the $) and be honest on the back-end (transparent). Obviously, that is too much too ask so let's all keep our mouth's shut because it offends the delicate sensibilities of DrunkenFool and his ilk.

railbird

EOG Master

I didn't dump on drink, It was more whoever the record keeper is at bettor iq. I do think like most leftists drink is too emotionally fragile to handle any scent of any critiscism. but in this case wasn't directed at him

railbird

EOG Master
and ive heard it was WAZ, and maybe why his handicapping is suffering. its hard to promote a tout service, be a record keeper and handicap at same time

railbird

EOG Master
I didn't dump on drink, It was more whoever the record keeper is at bettor iq. I do think like most leftists drink is too emotionally fragile to handle any scent of any critiscism. but in this case wasn't directed at him

ill give you credit, that was a pretty good roast on gamebred.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
ill give you credit, that was a pretty good roast on gamebred.

LOL. That fool couldn't roast me if his life depended on it.

For instance, when I told you that, "Losers average losers," when you doubled-down on an In-Running bet going the wrong way, that is one of the, "Trade Secrets," that DrunkenFool is too stupid to decipher.

So thank you for helping me prove you both wrong but as always, thank you for playing.

Gabe

Horse racing expert

Ever since Eddie bought you lunch you’ve changed your tune. Is it that easy to buy you?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Drunkengoon is entitled to his opinion. I strongly disagree but that is fine .

Fuck that Tipster-Groupie. Let him kiss ass somewhere else, this is a no-spin zone.

Losers Average Losers..... Trade Secrets.... Valuable Posts.... Morons.... :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Just because I have the time and it’s fun putting these Muppets in their place…

GameBread - You're the trader that doesn't share trade secrets

This is a lie and I’ve already proved it by citing my post to Birdie.

If posters understood and internalized the concept of, “Losers average losers,” they will make more money from that trading concept alone than all of your pick threads, combined.

I’m not going to draw a map for you and your ignorance isn’t my problem.

because your kimono is not big enough to hide any secrets.

Where did you hear this from? Who is spreading these nasty and untrue rumors?

You suck on LeBron's dick all NBA season long

Guilty as charged.

and if you don't do that, you find a cool MMA nickname

Do you really think the nickname is cool?

and wave that as if you're a brilliant expert in the field...

Instead of making blanket statements, please share what I have specifically said that you find inaccurate and/or are taking issue with.

Thank you.

but you've already told us that you only trade one market, so maybe you're not the expert you think you are.

Bill Benter and Alan Woods specialized in Hong Kong horse racing where there were something like 2 tracks and a limited # of horses to run on those tracks.

Ever heard of either of these two multi-millionare, gamblers; You fool?

“I’m kind of a one-trick pony.”
- Bill Benter

"William "Bill" Benter (born 1957) is an American professional gambler and philanthropist who focuses on horse betting. Benter earned nearly $1 billion through the development of one of the most successful analysis computer software programs in the horse racing market.[1]"

Focusing on one thing seems to work out for some people or so they tell me.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Gamebred when you say I don't care about my clients I take great offense which is what I am certain was what you were hoping to accomplish.

I was absolutely depressed over releasing a game that was a very large bet for me at -9.5 at 10.5 utah state vs air force. I made it 13.5 and went back and forth for two days over what I should do. I finally decided that I had to release this by Thursday. Knowing it could perhaps close 9.5 or worst. The market has been high on air force all season (for good reason they have improved their run defense tremendously in the last year) and of course saturday night it closes 9.5 and lands 10. I lost 2 nights sleep.

I spend 2 hours a week helping a client via email correct his power numbers and base totals. I sent another a copy of my entire notebook so he could use all my work if he wishes. Im wide open with the kimono. I dont charge extra for anything. I legitimately unlike you want everyone to win.

I have felt completely lost in the only thing I've ever wanted to do in life. Ive never wanted anything as far as a career other than to be a professional gambler. My heros aren't yours. My heros were all poker players and bettors. I speak with my heros and colleagues in this life daily. I am not on a forum trying to appear tough or whatever it is that you are doing.
I too am a big Lebron guy as well btw. He's a good hero to have. Kudos on that one.

Yes I need money. Who doesn't? I didn't earn for a stretch there while I dealt with some emotional misfortune. That is not neither here nor there.
Was it my largest motivation in the project. Not at all. I needed a project and something to further occupy my mind (still do) of some kind honestly.

However I am not going to apologize for joining bettoriq. I look forward to doing the podcast, the writing that gets done weekly. My growing friendship and camaraderie with all involved in the project has been terrific.

You're never going to buy plays, listen to my podcast and bet any games, you are never going to take anyones advice so you're critical outlook is only demonized in your own mind. Please look at my closing line value and realize the equity alone gives the player options that just aren't available everywhere.
Regardless I am not attempting to change your mind on anything that's impossible. Just know that your resentment is the equivelent of drinking poison and hoping someone else dies.

As for Gabe. I don't understand you or what your journey is on these forums. You want to be liked I'd like to think. I log on every week or so and didn't really connect with the threads. I don't really care about your fueds with everyone. I don't have anything to add to whatever animosity you and 15 other people have towards one another. I don't get involved because I sincerely don't care or understand it.

I didn't respond to anything directed towards me or bettoriq because until last night because there was nothing on either subject. If there was and I missed it during week 1 or 2 of college football I was probably too busy trying to figure out how this whole welfare thing works.. jk:)

I do know that you're rooting against me. You dont care for me and that's completely fine. I do think its odd that you would root for a gambler to lose in any capacity. In my life if I lose I lose it all. I dont have the drapes to sell or whatever. I never want to be the guy winning someone's last buy in at the table. This is a forum where people were interested at one time about helping one another find winners or at least correcting alot of misinfomed people, myself included. Whatever jealousy or anger you have know that its a one way street.

I met Dink, Marni, Frank, Matt, Harvey, JK, Waz and Chucky off of here. I think we have helped one another quite alot over the years in some capacity. Maybe reconsonsider what you are trying to acheive and consider no one wants to be around the Tilt instigator or whatever you're going after.
Im friends with Matt my dad still asks about him monthly. Rail not so much lol.

I enjoyed this place immensely over the years and zi still miss doing the blog, radio show on tuesdays but it's a ghost of what it once was not even three or four years ago. If anyone ever needs anything at all feel free to contact me on twitter or dm me on here I check my mail every other week or so.

I hope everyone continues to succeed in their journy and best of luck to all.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Funny you bring that up, Woods wasn't exactly the guy that focused on one thing, he was an insurance broker, he was a card counter, he was a drug addict and he really should not be associated with Benter as far as pure talent goes. If you actually figured out the whole story, Benter was the brains and Woods was the guy that could generate a bankroll, circumvent some rules, find some muscle and beards, stay one step ahead of the law, etc... Not exactly my type of role model but to each his own.

Hat off to Benter, but I doubt he wasted his time in dick measurement contests on public forums.

Here's the story for those interested in reading it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-03/the-gambler-who-cracked-the-horse-racing-code

kane

EOG master

Trump will release his tax returns before Rail releases a transparent record

kane

EOG master
How many units are 700+ hours of work worth GameBred?

50 hours a week, 14 weeks of college football. Plus the offseason prep so 700 is conservative. Probably more like 1000 hours.

Drink never fooled me. Some are fooled because he knows every players name but that by no means translates into profit.

Pinnacle had an article about it
https://www.pinnacle.com/en/betting...ogy/the-green-lumber-fallacy/TYT2NELCFV3685XA
You shit on Drink, but constantly prop up Rail, I don't get it, but whatever

Heim

EOG Master
Gamebred hurt my feelings. Most know how many touts I've battled over the years now accused of being a shill?! Maybe the years have softened me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This thread sure is surreal.

Heim who before this thread was 100% anti tout and out of nowhere and all of a sudden is backing this operation who has already been caught altering records? Heim who makes sure everyone dots their I's and crosses their Ts is all of a sudden forgiving shady practices from a tout service who just started?

Drink who publicly bashed touts and distanced himself from them in every way possible to the point where he refused to have any on his twitter is now a tout? Something he was so adamantly against, something he feverishly campaigned and championed against.

Heim is hiding under a gimmick username with a self-serving agenda, he did the same thing at LVA that he is doing here now.
drink was auditioning for this tout position for years here at EOG. This was always his intention.

Both all of a sudden changed their tune dramatically and did 360s? C'mon get outta here!

So obvious what is going on here. Stevie Wonder can see it.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
This thread sure is surreal.

Heim who before this thread was 100% anti tout and out of nowhere and all of a sudden is backing this operation who has already been caught altering records? Heim who makes sure everyone dots their I's and crosses their Ts is all of a sudden forgiving shady practices from a tout service who just started?

Drink who publicly bashed touts and distanced himself from them in every way possible to the point where he refused to have any on his twitter is now a tout? Something he was so adamantly against, something he feverishly campaigned and championed against.

Heim is hiding under a gimmick username with a self-serving agenda, he did the same thing at LVA that he is doing here now.
drink was auditioning for this tout position for years here at EOG. This was always his intention.

Both all of a sudden changed their tune dramatically and did 360s? C'mon get outta here!

So obvious what is going on here. Stevie Wonder can see it.
LOL. This entire post is a joke and should be taken with a grain of salt. Very little truth here.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred when you say I don't care about my clients I take great offense which is what I am certain was what you were hoping to accomplish.

How certain are you? I just would have liked to have heard your thoughts on the 4 questions I posed.

I was absolutely depressed over releasing a game that was a very large bet for me at -9.5 at 10.5 utah state vs air force. I made it 13.5 and went back and forth for two days over what I should do. I finally decided that I had to release this by Thursday. Knowing it could perhaps close 9.5 or worst. The market has been high on air force all season (for good reason they have improved their run defense tremendously in the last year) and of course saturday night it closes 9.5 and lands 10. I lost 2 nights sleep.

As per one of my questions, why do you want all the emotional BS that goes along w/ being a Tipster?

I spend 2 hours a week helping a client via email correct his power numbers and base totals. I sent another a copy of my entire notebook so he could use all my work if he wishes. Im wide open with the kimono. I dont charge extra for anything. I legitimately unlike you want everyone to win.

I resent the unfounded implication. I’m not the one front-running clients, making it tougher for them to win, you are.

I have felt completely lost in the only thing I've ever wanted to do in life. Ive never wanted anything as far as a career other than to be a professional gambler. My heros aren't yours. My heros were all poker players and bettors. I speak with my heros and colleagues in this life daily. I am not on a forum trying to appear tough or whatever it is that you are doing.

JFC, that’s what you think I am doing, trying to be the Forum Bully?

I too am a big Lebron guy as well btw. He's a good hero to have. Kudos on that one.
Stop being stupid. He plays the game at a level I have never seen before and I respect the fuck out of it. End of story.

Yes I need money. Who doesn't? I didn't earn for a stretch there while I dealt with some emotional misfortune. That is not neither here nor there.

Thank you. Was that so fucking hard?

I don’t need to make $ that way and I wouldn’t, I think it is wrong to front-run clients.

Bet or Sell; make a choice, that’s my view.

However I am not going to apologize for joining bettoriq. I look forward to doing the podcast, the writing that gets done weekly. My growing friendship and camaraderie with all involved in the project has been terrific.

I never asked you to.

You're never going to buy plays, listen to my podcast and bet any games, you are never going to take anyones advice so you're critical outlook is only demonized in your own mind. Please look at my closing line value and realize the equity alone gives the player options that just aren't available everywhere.

Can you guys find a new line? I ask questions and take in advice, often.

Regardless I am not attempting to change your mind on anything that's impossible. Just know that your resentment is the equivelent of drinking poison and hoping someone else dies.

Actually, it’s not.

What resentment? What are you on?

You think I resent you and your silly Vegas crew? I could bounce you guys off 4 fucking walls in an earnings competition.

I don’t resent anything, it annoys the fuck out of me when you talk about “changing the game,” when it’s just the same ole shit on repeat. That’s what bothers me. I don’t resent you guys.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Funny you bring that up, Woods wasn't exactly the guy that focused on one thing, he was an insurance broker, he was a card counter, he was a drug addict and he really should not be associated with Benter as far as pure talent goes. If you actually figured out the whole story, Benter was the brains and Woods was the guy that could generate a bankroll, circumvent some rules, find some muscle and beards, stay one step ahead of the law, etc... Not exactly my type of role model but to each his own.

Hat off to Benter, but I doubt he wasted his time in dick measurement contests on public forums.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-03/the-gambler-who-cracked-the-horse-racing-code

That's why I quoted Benter and provided his Wikipedia information; you silly fool.

JFC, you only respond to one of my points and you can’t even get that right.

Do you want to try again?

Gamebred hurt my feelings. Most know how many touts I've battled over the years from Greene to Malinsky now accused of being a shill?! Maybe the years have softened me.

I may have hurt your feelings but I didn't accuse you of being a shill.

BTW, how did I hurt your feelings? I asked you how a Tipster betting his own picks is beneficial to the client. I was actually very gentle and loving, relatively speaking.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Gamebred burying everyone in his sight. I even surrendered to this dude and I never surrender.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Drink,

I do not dislike you, I dislike what you do and think it is shady; there is a difference. Because you're a supposed nice guy, it isn't going to muzzle me.

Do what you gotta do but don't get all offended when unflattering facts are brought to the surface. It is what it is.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Drink,

I do not dislike you, I dislike what you do and think it is shady; there is a difference. Because you're a supposed nice guy, it isn't going to muzzle me.

Do what you gotta do but don't get all offended when unflattering facts are brought to the surface. It is what it is.

One thing I've never understood is all this "like" talk. Unless we meet with someone, talk or text on the phone on a regular basis what do we have to go on to sincerely dislike someone? I don't dislike drink either, nor anyone here and find it strange that people keep throwing that out there. "I don't like you" "you don't like me" lol. Most of us don't know a damn thing about each other. I'm the most transparent poster there is and I can guarantee that 99% of the posters here don't know a thing about me.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
One thing I've never understood is all this "like" talk. Unless we meet with someone, talk or text on the phone on a regular basis what do we have to go on to sincerely dislike someone? I don't dislike drink either, nor anyone here and find it strange that people keep throwing that out there. "I don't like you" "you don't like me" lol. Most of us don't know a damn thing about each other. I'm the most transparent poster there is and I can guarantee that 99% of the posters here don't know a thing about me.

I understand what he means by that but he's off. I understand what you mean as well and there is truth in that.

Like it or not, the internet does give one a license to be a bigger dick than they would in person and I take full advantage of it. I don't think I go over-the-top w/ it but I would be much more diplomatic and adult If we had an in-person, one-on-one.

Tonality doesn't translate via text so what he thinks is resentment and anger is really just mild annoyance.

Heim

EOG Master
Waz has 'Dink' connections which translates knowing who originates something. Naturally the problem is everyone has already frontrun with it. Therefore we go back to square one and agree with 'Bread'....not much a advantage to the client.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I always knew something wasn't quite right with heim.

The way he selectively reports tout behavior, only showing up when they went on a losing streak and the fact he almost always went for successful people. This year alone he has gone after 3 millionaires that I know of., one who is currently originating lines ever week (I've seen it with my own eyes, don best lighting up like a christmas tree)

Seeing how heim turned into a shill for this operation with Waz/Dink etc, it opened my eyes. It's not hard to piece this puzzle and see why heim is backing them, there is definitely a vested interest here. I know who this heim character is now 100%, in fact him and I have been in the same room before. I love this thread.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I just can’t help detailing how fucking dumb DrunkenFool is.

Can you please tell me the quote that ends that article. Could it be…

“I’m kind of a one-trick pony.”
- Bill Benter

The exact quote I used.

So you tell me I don’t know the full story and then you link us to the very article, detailing the story, where I pulled the quote from.

I’m just curious, what random, made-up shit are you gonna pull for your next trick?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
nobody is as dumb as blueline.

LOL. I beg to differ.

DrunkenFool is no Gyroball thrower, this dude is putting shit right over the plate for me. He is literally making this too easy.

I nominate him as the Poster Child for what's known as the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Basically it has to do w/ dumb people being too dumb to realize how dumb they are while having difficulty gauging the skill levels of others.

This fucking guy displays every symptom so we need to find a pill or something that he can swallow and quick.