Bettor IQ Removes Losing NFL Selection from the Free Pick page after it loses today

Bfo

EOG Addicted
Gabe, you DO realize that Fezzik hasn’t won in literally 15 years, right?

His record since he went tout is absolutely atrocious.

Bump for Gabe.

Gabe, this is an absolute fact and has been well tracked by both ComptrBob and Joe Flex. Please quit slurping Fezzik, he has been an absolute trainwreck every single year since turning tout. Guy railed against touts for years before that BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Just looked through this thread. So bettoriq is poster WAZ correct?

I made a long post about him a while back i believe. He mentioned how he had one of the sharpest numbers in cbb. He said how he would bet anything that was off 1 point. And then mentioned that his bet size was 500 dollars. He had mentioned he was up like 50k or more in cbb season... but i think he said 100k for that season. Well anyways i thought how is that even possible... you telling me this guy is up 100 units in cbb betting 1 unit a game? He basically inferred he bet almost the entire card and he was volume bettor. I don't care if you are a volume bettor or whatever bettor. If you bet 1 unit a game, there is no way anyone unless they run so hot would be up more than 50 units in a cbb season. This guy mentioned he was up 100 units which had to be either a joke or the biggest lie out there.

I recall someone said he was legit. I thought... there is no way anyone is up that 50k for cbb season if every bet size is 500 dollars. So from looking at this thread, this Waz is a fraud huh? I could tell this guy was a fraud. Seemed to talk slick and arrogant. I mean.. it was either him or someone else mentioned that he was one of the sharpest cbb bettors out there. Well... the sharpest one out there bets only 500 dollars a game? Give me a break. I don't care if he bets heavy volume. No way the biggest sharp in cbb bets 500 a game. So from this thread, he lies just probably liked he lied about his cbb record. Who here honestly believes waz bet 500 a game in cbb and flat bet and made 50000 in cbb season... yes thats 100 units for the season. Even he said 50 units, that would be borderline fraud. I think he even mentioned he had an expected amount of units he want to make a year... he said like 3 percent roi or something... however... you know whats the issue here? That would mean he would have to average +80 units each cbb season. If anyone does that betting the entire card, they are the number 1 cbb bettor in the world. He even mentioned he ran a bit above expectation. So what would not be then... above 50 units? I knew this guy Waz was a fraud based on how he spoke and presented himself in the forum. Who in the world would buy picks from this fraud... he implied he makes 80 units a season in cbb betting 1 unit a game. Even the biggest moron could tell that is a lie.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Just looked through this thread. So bettoriq is poster WAZ correct?

I think he is the driving force behind it.

I made a long post about him a while back i believe. He mentioned how he had one of the sharpest numbers in cbb. He said how he would bet anything that was off 1 point.

It seems like he is sailing really close to the wind w/ that parameter but no idea about betting CBB so can’t comment too much.

And then mentioned that his bet size was 500 dollars.

Are you sure he wasn’t talking about his average bet size or something? I would be very surprised if he didn’t vary size based upon his perceived edge.

He had mentioned he was up like 50k or more in cbb season... but i think he said 100k for that season.

That’s a good season… if true.

I recall someone said he was legit. I thought... there is no way anyone is up that 50k for cbb season if every bet size is 500 dollars. So from looking at this thread, this Waz is a fraud huh?

Not necessarily. While I think he upsells himself, I also think he’s a smart and competent bettor; it’s just that there are levels to this and he is at a level where he needs to sell.

Now,n’t know for sure. I can only rely on I could tell this guy was a fraud. Seemed to talk slick and arrogant. I mean.. it was either him or someone else mentioned that he was one of the sharpest cbb bettors out there.

If he said it, didn’t I mention something about upselling :)

If one of his Tipster Chic Groupies said it, who gives a fuck, they don’t know anything or else they wouldn’t be groupies.

Well... the sharpest one out there bets only 500 dollars a game?

Zero correlation between bet size and sharpness. I wouldn’t judge people by their bet size.

Who here honestly believes waz bet 500 a game in cbb and flat bet and made 50000 in cbb season... yes thats 100 units for the season. Even he said 50 units, that would be borderline fraud. I think he even mentioned he had an expected amount of units he want to make a year... he said like 3 percent roi or something...

He could make 50K in a CBB season if he turned over ~1.6 Million+ through the markets and got a 3% yield. If he is truly betting $500 a game, that would mean ~3,200 bets in a CBB season.

However, if he is truly yielding 3%, then:

1. He shouldn’t be selling shit and risk compromising his edge because he can get independently wealthy off it.

2. This clown bragging about betting his own picks means they should theortically shorten by a factor of 1.03. So what he bets @ 2.00 (Even Money) shortens to ~1.94, meaning his subscribors get short-changed ~6% on their returns. This is mainly for illustrative purposes as his clients aren’t going to get worse pricing on every bet and will sometimes get the same or even better pricing but the fact remains, no Pro should be selling shit if they are betting it; front-running paying clients is not the right thing to do.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
I think he is the driving force behind it.

It seems like he is sailing really close to the wind w/ that parameter but no idea about betting CBB so can’t comment too much.

Are you sure he wasn’t talking about his average bet size or something? I would be very surprised if he didn’t vary size based upon his perceived edge.

That’s a good season… if true.

Not necessarily. While I think he upsells himself, I also think he’s a smart and competent bettor; it’s just that there are levels to this and he is at a level where he needs to sell.

If he said it, didn’t I mention something about upselling :)

If one of his Tipster Chic Groupies said it, who gives a fuck, they don’t know anything or else they wouldn’t be groupies.

Zero correlation between bet size and sharpness. I wouldn’t judge people by their bet size.

He could make 50K in a CBB season if he turned over ~1.6 Million+ through the markets and got a 3% yield. If he is truly betting $500 a game, that would mean ~3,200 bets in a CBB season.

However, if he is truly yielding 3%, then:

1. He shouldn’t be selling shit and risk compromising his edge because he can get independently wealthy off it.

2. This clown bragging about betting his own picks means they should theortically shorten by a factor of 1.03. So what he bets @ 2.00 (Even Money) shortens to ~1.94, meaning his subscribors get short-changed ~6% on their returns. This is mainly for illustrative purposes as his clients aren’t going to get worse pricing on every bet and will sometimes get the same or even better pricing but the fact remains, no Pro should be selling shit if they are betting it; front-running paying clients is not the right thing to do.

He said he bet $500 in cbb. So whether its flat betting or average bet... that would be same thing. He never mentioned betting bigger or smaller than that.

Good season? He implied he made 100 units in cbb season betting 1 unit flat per game. For someone to even say 50 units would be a fraudulent statement. Look at some of the touts out there. If someone is up like 30 units in a season, they are one of the best. He said he was up 50k in cbb season... basically implying 100 units. He made some statement where he said his roi goal was 2 or 3 percent... i dont recall exactly which. However, that would imply his goal for the cbb season is like 80 units or something like that. Or say 50 units at the absolute minimum. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? So he implied he was making 50 units every cbb season at the worst? Where 100 units is the best? And all this betting 1 unit a game?

Well if he was the sharpest person in cbb... don't you think he would have other ppl bet his stuff for a lot more than 500 a game? Imagine those syndicates who know about him and this guy is supposedly the best cbb capper out there. Im sure they would pay him lot of money for his plays so they could bet a huge amount on it right? However, the thing is he said he is volume player... he basically implied that he bets like 3000 bets a cbb season or something like that. I knew from the way he spoke he was a fraud. Imagine you were very sharp. Others would pool their money so you could all bet more in it. Don't you think that already would have happened with waz since he is friends with lot of sharps? They would probably put a lot of money into his plays easily. I think he is a fraud. I seen him post few times. Seem to talk like he is some sharp bettor. Also the fact that someone said he erased picks... that sure shows his credibility. Why don't you guys ask him if its true he averages 80 units each cbb season? Anyone even remotely competent could tell he is making things up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He said he bet $500 in cbb. So whether its flat betting or average bet... that would be same thing.

No it wouldn’t, you’re thinking about it wrong.

If he makes three $500 bets @ 2.00 and goes 2-1, he’s up $500.

If he makes three bets that average $500 (250,500,750) @ 2.00 and goes 2-1 (losing the last game) he broke even.

Winning $500 or winning $0, are not the same thing,

Averages mask volatility.

Look at some of the touts out there.

Please don’t make me do that.

If someone is up like 30 units in a season, they are one of the best. He said he was up 50k in cbb season... basically implying 100 units. He made some statement where he said his roi goal was 2 or 3 percent... i dont recall exactly which. However, that would imply his goal for the cbb season is like 80 units or something like that. Or say 50 units at the absolute minimum. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? So he implied he was making 50 units every cbb season at the worst? Where 100 units is the best?

No, actually I don’t.

If he turned over ~1.6M+ during the CBB season and was working a 3% edge, he most certainly could have made 50K.

$1,600,000 (Turnover) * .03 (Yield) = 48K (Profit)

Or

$50,000 (Profit) / .03 (Yield) = $1,666,660 (Turnover)

That math looks outrageous to you?

I’m not saying he did or he didn’t but it’s certainly plausible.

Stop acting like the accomplishment is like turning water into wine. It’s very impressive but it falls short of a miracle.

And all this betting 1 unit a game?

I don’t think he is doing that.

Well if he was the sharpest person in cbb... don't you think he would have other ppl bet his stuff for a lot more than 500 a game? Imagine those syndicates who know about him and this guy is supposedly the best cbb capper out there. Im sure they would pay him lot of money for his plays so they could bet a huge amount on it right? However, the thing is he said he is volume player... he basically implied that he bets like 3000 bets a cbb season or something like that. I knew from the way he spoke he was a fraud.

Congrats.

He’s a fraud because he is perpetrating one as a Tipster, not because he doesn’t know how to gamble; he does know.

Imagine you were very sharp.

I can’t even imagine, can you tell me what it’s like?

Don't you think that already would have happened with waz since he is friends with lot of sharps?

That’s a matter of opinion.

They would probably put a lot of money into his plays easily. I think he is a fraud. I seen him post few times. Seem to talk like he is some sharp bettor. Also the fact that someone said he erased picks... that sure shows his credibility. Why don't you guys ask him if its true he averages 80 units each cbb season?

Have you seen him around here?

Anyone even remotely competent could tell he is making things up.

I don’t know if he is or he isn’t.

MrTop

EOG Master
I want the year records for all cappers on the B-iQ site. not 30 days. They are hiding the long term records like the memo. No vote by me until they are up. No membership either. I will join gabe's site first.

sad.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
No it wouldn’t, you’re thinking about it wrong.

If he makes three $500 bets @ 2.00 and goes 2-1, he’s up $500.

If he makes three bets that average $500 (250,500,750) @ 2.00 and goes 2-1 (losing the last game) he broke even.

Winning $500 or winning $0, are not the same thing,

Averages mask volatility.

Please don’t make me do that.

No, actually I don’t.

If he turned over ~1.6M+ during the CBB season and was working a 3% edge, he most certainly could have made 50K.

$1,600,000 (Turnover) * .03 (Yield) = 48K (Profit)

Or

$50,000 (Profit) / .03 (Yield) = $1,666,660 (Turnover)

That math looks outrageous to you?

I’m not saying he did or he didn’t but it’s certainly plausible.

Stop acting like the accomplishment is like turning water into wine. It’s very impressive but it falls short of a miracle.

I don’t think he is doing that.

Congrats.

He’s a fraud because he is perpetrating one as a Tipster, not because he doesn’t know how to gamble; he does know.

I can’t even imagine, can you tell me what it’s like?

That’s a matter of opinion.

Have you seen him around here?

I don’t know if he is or he isn’t.

You seriously think he turned 1.6 million dollar in wagers during the cbb season while betting 500/game every single game? He basically implied thats what he did... he bet like 3000 plus games for the entire cbb season. Thus he would have days where he bet 30 plays a day at 500/game. I mean... the least amount of games he had a day to wager was what... 10 games? Who in the world has 3000 plays in one cbb season? I know there are lot of teams and games etc but thats ridiculous.

Have him post his win/loss and units won every year and see how it looks. You honestly think this guys worst season was +30 units or something? He implied that with his 2 or 3 percent roi... he averages to make about 80-100 units a year in cbb season. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Even RAS is up like 30 units a season at the very best. You really think this guy is up 30 units in cbb season in his worst year? And on average he makes 80-100 units a cbb season?

If he's averaging 80-100 units a season betting 3000 plays a game, don't you think he would have contacted ppl with huge bankrolls on this and have them get into it? Thus imagine someone who bets 3k or 5k a game and could bet his plays... so that player if he on average wins 80 units a cbb season would be up 240k to 400k a cbb season. Why dont you think Waz has done that yet? Surely Waz gets a percentage of the winnings or something like that, he would no doubt do it. If anyone with big bankroll saw a so called sharp betting 3000 plays a cbb season, thats basically someone throwing darts. Who in the world would have 3000 plus plays a cbb season? He mentioned he bet anything that is 1 point off or something ridiculous like that. Also have him mention what his record is every single cbb season... and you guys could take a guess if you believe him or not. I seen him post... he talks like a big know it all who doesn't want to share any secret. The truth is his system or whatever he uses to cap the games is a fraud. If he was so good, any one with big pockets would pay a lot for his plays. Then they find out... oh this guy just bets 30 games every single day. You going to follow someone who bets 3000 games a cbb season? No one would.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You seriously think he turned 1.6 million dollar in wagers during the cbb season while betting 500/game every single game?

A Professional bettor could easily churn 1.6M through the markets during a CBB Season. I'm not privy to Waz’s staking system but I don’t think it’s exclusively a level staking one (500/game).

He basically implied thats what he did... he bet like 3000 plus games for the entire cbb season. Thus he would have days where he bet 30 plays a day at 500/game. I mean... the least amount of games he had a day to wager was what... 10 games? Who in the world has 3000 plays in one cbb season? I know there are lot of teams and games etc but thats ridiculous.

You’re asking me questions I don’t know that answer to. I don’t personally know anyone that does that but that doesn’t mean no one does it.

I’m skeptical he’s working a 3% edge off that volume but I have no idea what earning oppurtunities are available in CBB. I know virtually nothing about that sport or market.

Have him post his win/loss and units won every year and see how it looks. You honestly think this guys worst season was +30 units or something?

I don’t know what to think. I don’t know him but what I know of him, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw a Brinks Truck.

He implied that with his 2 or 3 percent roi... he averages to make about 80-100 units a year in cbb season. Do you know how ridiculous that is? Even RAS is up like 30 units a season at the very best. You really think this guy is up 30 units in cbb season in his worst year? And on average he makes 80-100 units a cbb season?

I never said I believe that. What I said is that he could have made 50K in a CBB Season; that’s it.

Did he? I have no idea but it’s certainly plausible.

If he's averaging 80-100 units a season betting 3000 plays a game, don't you think he would have contacted ppl with huge bankrolls on this and have them get into it? Thus imagine someone who bets 3k or 5k a game and could bet his plays... so that player if he on average wins 80 units a cbb season would be up 240k to 400k a cbb season. Why dont you think Waz has done that yet?

I’m not saying the dude isn’t a BS Artist. He can be that and a decent gambler; the two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Surely Waz gets a percentage of the winnings or something like that, he would no doubt do it. If anyone with big bankroll saw a so called sharp betting 3000 plays a cbb season, thats basically someone throwing darts. Who in the world would have 3000 plus plays a cbb season? He mentioned he bet anything that is 1 point off or something ridiculous like that.

How do you know it’s ridiculous if you don’t know what the point(s) are worth?

Also have him mention what his record is every single cbb season... and you guys could take a guess if you believe him or not. I seen him post... he talks like a big know it all who doesn't want to share any secret. The truth is his system or whatever he uses to cap the games is a fraud.

He’s a Modeler.

If he was so good, any one with big pockets would pay a lot for his plays. Then they find out... oh this guy just bets 30 games every single day. You going to follow someone who bets 3000 games a cbb season? No one would.

He’s not giving out 3,000 plays to clients, come on.

Last edited:

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
A Professional bettor could easily churn 1.6M through the markets during a CBB Season. I'm not privy to Waz’s staking system but I don’t think it’s exclusively a level staking one (500/game).

You’re asking me questions I don’t know that answer to. I don’t personally know anyone that does that but that doesn’t mean no one does it.

I’m skeptical he’s working a 3% edge off that volume but I have no idea what earning oppurtunities are available in CBB. I know virtually nothing about that sport or market.

I don’t know what to think. I don’t know him but what I know of him, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw a Brinks Truck.

I never said I believe that. What I said is that he could have made 50K in a CBB Season; that’s it.

Did he? I have no idea but it’s certainly plausible.

I’m not saying the dude isn’t a BS Artist. He can be that and a decent gambler; the two aren’t mutually exclusive.

How do you know it’s ridiculous if you don’t know what the point(s) are worth?

He’s a Modeler.

He’s not giving out 3,000 plays to clients, come on.

He mentioned he bet 500 per game in cbb system. He implied it was flat betting.

If he said he made 50k in cbb season, well that statement could be true or false. But if he said his average unit or bet size was 2500 or 5000... that would believable because thats 10 or 20 units. He mentioned his bet size was 500 dollars... i believe he said he bet flat 500 dollars a game. Now let say he didn't bet flat 500 a game and average bet was 500 a game. You actually think he made 50k in cbb season betting 500 dollars flat betting or average bet size? No one would believe that. Even if someone ran very hot... that does not even sound believable. If he said he bet 500 a game, then bet 1000 and then 1500 etc... then 50k makes sense. So he bets 1k or 1.5k a game and wins those games... then loses lot of the 500/game... well if thats the case his bet size has to be much more than 500 then.

He has no edge. He probably thinks he has an edge but its all bs. I seen this guy post before. He talks like some arrogant smart guy who thinks he has an edge but is just bs. He talked about how is a modeler... well... anyone can say that. How you know he actually models sports? I think he does... but the issue? He probably is doing it wrong etc. What kind of person removes a record and is a tout? A fraud that is what he is. Then how many plays is he giving out to clients then? Would you pay any money for Waz's picks? He sounds like a tout... and someone that is not even good. Imagine he had to post his win/loss total and units won/loss every single year for others to look at. Again this could be made up completely by himself.... you think anyone would believe he is averaging 80-100 units in cbb per cbb season? RAS doesn't even hit anywhere close that... if he hits 10 units... thats a success... 30 units would be a monster success. You think this waz guy makes 80 units per cbb season on average? He is full of it. Who here actually believes anyone can do this. How about he post his plays... but of course post it after he bets it or post it where we dont get to see his plays till the game starts then? No way this guy averages more than 25 units a season max in cbb betting 1 unit a play. Sure he might do it 1 year or 2 year... do it more than that. He mentioned 80-100 units while betting 1 unit a play. Let that sink in for a bit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If he said he made 50k in cbb season, well that statement could be true or false.

You said that he said it.

He said he was up 50k in cbb season... basically implying 100 units.

I have no idea what the guy said or makes.

But if he said his average unit or bet size was 2500 or 5000... that would believable because thats 10 or 20 units. He mentioned his bet size was 500 dollars... i believe he said he bet flat 500 dollars a game. Now let say he didn't bet flat 500 a game and average bet was 500 a game. You actually think he made 50k in cbb season betting 500 dollars flat betting or average bet size? No one would believe that.

No, I don’t think he did but it doesn’t mean he didn’t or it’s not plausible.

He has no edge.

How do you know?

What kind of person removes a record and is a tout?

One who needs the $.

A fraud that is what he is. Then how many plays is he giving out to clients then? Would you pay any money for Waz's picks?

Fuck no. I wouldn’t pay a cent for anyone’s picks, +EV or not. I don’t trade Black Boxes; it’s not my earnings style. I’m not saying my style is better than anyone else’s who does pay for picks but it is better for me.

you think anyone would believe he is averaging 80-100 units in cbb per cbb season?

No.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I decided to go back a month and tally Waz's picks from 9/21/18.

The tale of two touts is rather starkly different.

With RECAP W/L/P records:

Drink (Eddie Walls, complete RECAP): 40-26-4, +13.18u. (This is a "virtual" subset of picks emailed to me early in each week, only 2 added).

Waz (I missed first 3 weeks): 29-47-1, -27.41u.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Now is the time to jump on in! Mathematically impossible for me to get any worse!! $99 for the next 30 days!!
- Waz

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I decided to go back a month and tally Waz's picks from 9/21/18.

The tale of two touts is rather starkly different.

With RECAP W/L/P records:

Drink (Eddie Walls, complete RECAP): 40-26-4, +13.18u. (This is a "virtual" subset of picks emailed to me early in each week, only 2 added).

Waz (I missed first 3 weeks): 29-47-1, -27.41u.

LMAO.

Thanks for the update; I had no idea about the status of either besides both getting off to an inauspicious start.

Now is the time to jump on in! Mathematically impossible for me to get any worse!! $99 for the next 30 days!!
- Waz

I wonder.... would that work :)

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
DRINK.........great job on the podcasts...........keep em coming..........good luck...........bish

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Who here honestly believes this Waz made over 50k or 100k in one cbb season while betting 500 dollars flat per game. He basically implied a while back in a post that he bets heavy volume...meaning any game that is off by 1 point... YES THAT'S RIGHT 1 POINT... he bets it. He implied he bet over 3000 cbb games per season.

And said he had a good year. Thus he was up 100 units in cbb season while betting 1 unit a game. He implied that he is a volume bettor... so based on what he expects, he implied he would on average make 80 units a cbb season. Who here believes that BS? If anyone could average even 20 units a year in a sport, they are one of the best already. This guy want ppl to believe he averages 80 units? So he basically implies in his worst season if he runs bad, then he makes what... 30 units a cbb season? Even RAS doesn't average that much units anymore. If he does, thats very good. If this guy was so damn good, why does he not give these 3k picks out for cbb season and tell the guys with big money... yes i bet heavy volume... but in the end of the season, you should be on average making 80 units at the end of the season. So instead of Waz betting 500/game and making on average 40k a cbb season.... WHO WOULD EVEN BELIEVE THIS.... well why dont you get the guys with deep pockets to bet like 5k or 10k and then you could make 400k or 800k for the cbb season. Then you get percentage of the winnings or work out some deal. Do you guys think anyone serious would even take Waz seriously? 3000 games in cbb season? And flat bet 500/game... and expects to average 80 units or 40k in cbb season? If this was even true and he did this for just 1 year, that probably would make him the most profitable cbb bettor in the world. Also someone else or he mentioned he was one of the sharpest minds in cbb. IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHY IS HE BETTING 500/GAME? He would be looking to find ppl with big money to bet bigger and im sure those guys would agree to it if he did make 80 units a season. Even if his worst season was 30 units... im sure anyone would do it. However, how would you feel if Waz says okay, we have 30 plays for today... while that game had to bet 5k or 10k per game so over 165k or 330k in action in one day.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Drew,

I not only think that Waz is the best CBB bettor of all time, I also think that if he put his mind to playing in the NBA, LBJ would be out of a job.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
WAZ is multi-talented but I don't think his smallish frame is made for the NBA.

Smart guy so I seriously doubt he would be involved in any skullduggery.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
WAZ is an NFL guy. Excellent 56.3% game win% in the Westgate contest over 7 years.

He has not released an NBA @ BettorIQ, but so far is 18-26-1, -14.18u in NHL; 2-7, -7.62u; in MLB; and 7-14-0, -10.8u in CFB. NFL is 12-9-1, +1.95u

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Who here believes he was up 80 units in cbb season betting 1 flat unit a game? That is what i want to know. He bet 500/game... and bets 3000 games in a cbb season. He's a volume player... yet on average makes 80 units a season? If he did this even 1 year, he would be the greatest cbb bettor for that year. If he did this multiple years, he would be the best bettor in cbb of all time.

There is no way this guy is up this many units in cbb. So his worst season is what... +30 units? And best season is +100 units? Look at RAS. His best season was like +40 units or so. Yea he isn't a volume player but how could you take someone who bet 3000+ games a cbb season seriously. He mentioned he bet anything that is off 1 point...

Also its mentioned he erased someones picks from his web site. You think that is someone that is credible?

MrTop

EOG Master
I think people can do it.

3000 bets can be done too if a bettor plays halves , quarters , in game etc

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
He mentioned cbb full games. You really think someone every cbb season bets 3000+ games in cbb season and on average makes 80 units a season? He says that is his expectation since he expects 2 percent roi. So that would mean a very bad season would have him up 20 units at the worst? And a very good season would be over 100 units? Remember this is flat betting 1 unit per game.

How about he posts his plays after he makes them and then he can get tracked. I assure you nobody would tail his plays if he is planning on betting 3000 games in a cbb season. I bet if he posts his plays the entire cbb season for 3000 plays, you would see he is a fraud. There is no way this guy is up that many units while flat betting 1 unit a game. Could he do that in one season? Sure he could be that would make him the best cbb bettor in the world. Could he average 80+ units in multiple years... of course not. How about he comment on this?

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
You honestly think he wins betting cbb betting 3000 plays every cbb season?

You believe he on average wins about 80 units per cbb season while betting flat 1 unit every game? Thats right... 1 unit a game he is betting flat. If he could do that in multiple years, he's the best cbb bettor in the world. And if he is... why is he betting 500/game.? He would look for someone or a group that could bet much more than that a game. Thus those guys could bet 5k or 10k a game if he expects to earn 80 units a cbb season. Let say they bet 5000 a game. They would make 400k for the cbb season on average. Let say in exchange he gets 25 percent of the winnings etc. So he makes 100k for the cbb season while the ppl with money make 300k. Surely if he is this sharp, wouldn't there be people that would tell him hey Waz, how about we supply the big money to bet your games. Thus whatever they win, you get 25% for your plays at no risk to you. That is much more than the 40-50k he makes betting everything himself. So someone with big money on average could bet 5k a game... and bet 3000 games a season and make 400k... but give Waz 100k or 25 percent of whatever profit there is... how would waz refuse? How would the guy with big money not do this deal if Waz is as good as he says he is.

Because he probably isn't even winning. I saw him post a few times and he acts like he is such a smart guy etc. When look at his record... that's pretty bad. Anyone with a clue can tell he is a huge fraud. No one on average makes 80 units a season in any sport every single year and that is basically what he said. If he could average about 30 units each season, that probably would make him one of the best.

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't know if he wins in CBB. The only guy I am looking at is milkshake . I like that he plays only one sport during football. Lange and ER are good but I think they would do better betting their best sport only . Waz is playing many sports at a busy time. It seems he is doing well in NFL but the problem is the NFL is a short sport and not many games per week. I think he should drop NHL for a while until his ratings get much better. Future customers see you are down in NHL -14 units in a month , it is not good. Drop the sport. Give out what works, that is why milkshake has the right game plan going forward.

The only guys I would consider paying for that sell their picks at this time is milkshake CFF next year & Railbird's november & december in cbb.

RAS is the best I have seen that sells his picks . The problem is he plays his games when he releases. Having don best you can easily see that. That is the reason I dropped him. Sixth sense is very good also but I think he is playing the games or gives them out before release so it is too hard to get his # ....again don best catches these guys I know I had sixth sense.

back to your question on winning +80 units in a year.

Yes it can happen in the longer sports like NBA, CBB, & MLB for sure. I was in an office I seen 2 guys betting 5k a game in cbb. they both won 250k. Their windows were closed. Now that was one office... I don't know what they did in their other offices.. they could of lost..or won. The season was not even half over. There were other stories but I am not going into it.

I don't care if you believe me .

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
I took a look at that bettoriq website. So you mentioned how much units he is down in every single sport. Well how did you find his ytd records for waz? When i clicked on recap, i only check the previous days and it would show his plays and those other touts plays. Then i noticed when he went like 3-1 in a day, there was a heading in the bottom that said Waz is like 9-2 in his last 11 nhl plays. So basically he was horrible before that. What kind of character is that? That's a fraud.

I checked his site. He seem to think there is an edge in every single sport. Why don't he just make golf or tennis plays next time? He seems to use language like complex models etc. How do you even know he isn't making things up? I don't think he is but look at the way he touts himself and speaks about himself.

You think he wins on average 80 units each cbb season? That is the big question here. Yes it could happen in one season if you run very hot as well. But there is no way this guy has been up 80 units for more than 2 season at the max. I don't think he ever was up 80 units in one season. Do you know how ridiculous to do something like that? It's all a lie. If he removed picks, how you know if he is telling the truth or not?

So this guy charges close to 1k for his cbb plays. And around 800 for his nhl plays. How do you know if he was even profitable before this?

I seen his posts and his site. He's a damn fraud. Have him post all his cbb plays after he bets them. Or have him post his plays on a site where someone monitors his plays. Isn't there a website that does this or something? Im sure Waz would not agree to it because it would expose him for the fraud that he is? Really... averaging 80 units per cbb season every season? If you said 50 units, that would seem already BS. There is no way he done that in multiple seasons. That's why he has a website to sell picks because he can't win.

railbird

EOG Master
I took a look at that bettoriq website. So you mentioned how much units he is down in every single sport. Well how did you find his ytd records for waz? When i clicked on recap, i only check the previous days and it would show his plays and those other touts plays. Then i noticed when he went like 3-1 in a day, there was a heading in the bottom that said Waz is like 9-2 in his last 11 nhl plays. So basically he was horrible before that. What kind of character is that? That's a fraud.

I checked his site. He seem to think there is an edge in every single sport. Why don't he just make golf or tennis plays next time? He seems to use language like complex models etc. How do you even know he isn't making things up? I don't think he is but look at the way he touts himself and speaks about himself.

You think he wins on average 80 units each cbb season? That is the big question here. Yes it could happen in one season if you run very hot as well. But there is no way this guy has been up 80 units for more than 2 season at the max. I don't think he ever was up 80 units in one season. Do you know how ridiculous to do something like that? It's all a lie. If he removed picks, how you know if he is telling the truth or not?

So this guy charges close to 1k for his cbb plays. And around 800 for his nhl plays. How do you know if he was even profitable before this?

I seen his posts and his site. He's a damn fraud. Have him post all his cbb plays after he bets them. Or have him post his plays on a site where someone monitors his plays. Isn't there a website that does this or something? Im sure Waz would not agree to it because it would expose him for the fraud that he is? Really... averaging 80 units per cbb season every season? If you said 50 units, that would seem already BS. There is no way he done that in multiple seasons. That's why he has a website to sell picks because he can't win.
agree they should have ytd records

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
So they don't have ytd records then? Why they say waz is 9-2 in his last nhl plays then if his 11 plays were like 2-9 then? Anyone find that pretty scummy of him?

MrTop

EOG Master
So they don't have ytd records then? Why they say waz is 9-2 in his last nhl plays then if his 11 plays were like 2-9 then? Anyone find that pretty scummy of him?

All touts are salesmen. Some are pretty good though.

No year to date records. Very puzzling.