Bettor IQ Removes Losing NFL Selection from the Free Pick page after it loses today

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Waz had a NFL Pick Clevland +8 it lost and they left it up on the free pick page. I guess this post made them change their mind. Now that is positive change LoL

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
He probably doesn't want his credibility to be bad. I mean look at the site. It basicallly uses big words to sound like he is a genius etc.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
when did he say he bets $500 per game and did anyone else see the free play get taken down ?? eventually every free play gets taken down... do they keep records of them ?? .... if it was taken down during the game I would be very surprised...

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
He mentioned it a very long time ago. I believe he mentioned how he was a volume bettor and bet any game that was off 1 point from his model. He said roi was like 2 percent i believe. He said he made over 100k in a year and said 50k came from cbb only. I then looked at those numbers he mentioned and he basically said he bet more than 3k games in cbb every season. So if you have 2 percent roi and bet over 3k games in cbb season, that came to around average bet size of 500 dollars per game.

So basically he implied he makes 80-100 units every cbb season. That is why i don't find him credible. I mean have him post his plays everyday for cbb. All 3k plays of it since he is supposedly flat betting 1 unit a game. Let see if he is even up 30 units for the cbb season. If Waz was confronted with this question, im sure he would say he won't do it because he is giving his plays for free. Well here's the thing. You really think anyone would tail someone who plans to have over 3k wagers in cbb season? Most people wouldn't even care about his plays. They just want to look at his record and i can assure you after the season is over, he will not even be close to be up 80-100 units in cbb season betting 1 unit a game. I don't care if he is betting over 3k games and volume. There is no way he is averaging 80-100 units every cbb season flat betting 1 unit a game. I would be shocked if he even profits over 30 units in cbb season. And based on his records, seems like might even not win.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Waz first picks on the opening of cbb Tuesday Nov 6th he was a loser on the day He went

2 Wins and 4 Losses....

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
2% ROI at 500 a bet is 10 bucks per game. x 3000 games that's 30k so your math is off.

I don't recall if he said 2 or 3 percent. But its one of those and he said he makes over 3k plays a season in cbb.

Who here honestly believes every cbb season he is up around 80-100 units every cbb season? If he said 50 units that would already seem like a big lie already.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
There's a thread about him on thegamblers forum. He is down over 20 units already.

This is the same guy that claims he averages 3000 plays every cbb season. He expect 2 or 3 percent roi... don't recall which exactly... which translates to 100 units every cbb season on average.

How can anyone take him seriously? Does anyone here think he even bets 3000 games a cbb season? Even if he does, he claims to be up 100 units every cbb season on average. So what does a bad season mean... plus 50 units or something? There is no way this guy is even profitable at all.

Also read his bio. He talks about like how he has complex models etc. Like he expert in all the sports etc. So he is now an nhl expert as well?

Who actually buys his plays? He talks using big words but i all i see is a losing record.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Does anyone have the ytd record of Waz? Is he still down x amount of units still?

This fraud advertises he is 9-3 in the NFL when someone mentioned he is down heaps of units in the other sports.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Anyone seen this twitter? This waz does not say anything in his tweets when his plays lose... when it wins, he bumps it. Is this guy even up yet? So a guy who supposedly averages 3k cbb plays a year... and implies he makes 100 units a cbb season cant even be up units with his plays? What does that say about him? He is probably a losing bettor. And lies and try to sell his plays when its probably garbage.

railbird

EOG Master
Anyone seen this twitter? This waz does not say anything in his tweets when his plays lose... when it wins, he bumps it. Is this guy even up yet? So a guy who supposedly averages 3k cbb plays a year... and implies he makes 100 units a cbb season cant even be up units with his plays? What does that say about him? He is probably a losing bettor. And lies and try to sell his plays when its probably garbage.

His tweets are sophomoric.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Waz comes across as a upfront dude. Listen to his bits and dont feel he is lying about his work and potential results.

My opinion.

3000 cbb plays is very reachable with 1h 2h and full game bets.

2% Rio sounds right.

3000 × 550 = 1,650,000 ×2% = 33,000 gross. 5 months of work. 1650 a week. Not life changing but you are your own boss.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Of course anyone could have 3000 plays. You just look at the card and bet every single thing that looks good without capping it etc. Well you honestly think he makes 2 percent over 3k plays every single year? Remember that would mean on average he makes 100 units every year in cbb season.

Look at his record on the plays he sells. He is down units still.

He looks like a liar as well. He uses big words to make it sound like he is some smart guy. He never tweets his plays when he loses only when he wins.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update of Waz' record as of Jan. 22 (missed the first several weeks of BettorIQ recaps):

W/L/T: 155-176-7, -48.54.u.

CBB is 65-72-2, -17.20u. One bright spot is his small sample of 2* NFL plays at 12-3.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Did you manually add his record to get his w/l/t record and his units?

How did you get that record for cbb though?

So does anyone here actually think he can even average 25 units a cbb season? Remember he implied he averages 100 units in cbb season...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Did you manually add his record to get his w/l/t record and his units?

How did you get that record for cbb though?

So does anyone here actually think he can even average 25 units a cbb season? Remember he implied he averages 100 units in cbb season...
I believe bob is using the games and units from the bettoriq recap page in their site. Problem is that it's only a 30 day log. No idea why. That's always been a sports memo staple. 30 days is the max.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
So who here honestly believes Waz averages 100 units profit every year in cbb season while playing 3000 plays. Look at his current record on bettoriq...

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Yes, I'm currently manually entering just the date, result (W/L/T, assuming the BettorIQ grading is correct), units, attached ML, and sport into a spreadsheet from the BettorIQ page.

Currently there is only a 2.4% chance that Waz is more than 52.38% breakeven (assume -110) for all sports. However, a 79% chance that he is breakeven or better in NFL only. He also has a stellar NFL record in the Westgate SuperContest.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
But how did you get his full record if you could only go back a certain number of days though?

Well his supposed best sport is cbb. So doesn't that say anything about him? Thus anyone can get lucky in the NFL in a small sample. HIs sample in cbb is much larger.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I record his and Drink's picks every few days. I have done this since October 22, 2018 going back to picks on Sept. 22, 2018.

BettorIQ's recap went online around late-August, 2018. So I've missed the first 3 or 4 weeks of Waz' picks.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's hoping WAZ steered clear of his alma mater last night.

I thought Brad Underwood knew what he was doing.

Underwood is performing at lows only Lovie Smith could appreciate.

Illinois football AND basketball are both in the intensive care unit.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Comptrbob thanks for that info.

But based on this and how he removes a play from his site and also his tweets, don't you agree he is probably not a winning player and most importantly a liar?

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Seriously how could anyone claim they on average every cbb season, average about 100 unit profits while betting 3000 total games and betting 1 unit a game.

If he said 50, i would have laughed because there is no way this guy could do that every year. He implies 100 unit profit with 1 unit bet each game and 3000 total games bet in cbb season. Even if he said 30, i would be skeptical because he says on average every year. You guys know how hard that is to even be in the plus?

Also look at his profile on his site? Talks about him using advanced math and modeling for his plays. Yet he is down overall and his best sport he is down 20 units? So if you ask him hey how are you doing with all your plays ... those 3000 plays. Are you up or down over about 1k of them plays already? You guys think he would say he is up or down? There is no way this guy is up money. He might had a nice good run a wild back but reality is setting straight to him. He is not a winning bettor. He's a lying tout.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Does anyone here think he is actually a winning bettor?

Do you guys he is up with his current 1000 plus of 3000 total plays at the moment... you know those that he bets himself that he doesn't post? Think about it. If the plays he posts which obviously are stronger bets than the ones he bets on his own... and he is losing a lot on the plays he posted for cbb... you really think he is even up at the moment now?

Someone ask him hey how many units are you currently up or down in cbb... all the plays you made for this cbb season... you think he going to give you the true number?

Does anyone here think he is actually a winning bettor?

Do you guys he is up with his current 1000 plus of 3000 total plays at the moment... you know those that he bets himself that he doesn't post? Think about it. If the plays he posts which obviously are stronger bets than the ones he bets on his own... and he is losing a lot on the plays he posted for cbb... you really think he is even up at the moment now?

Someone ask him hey how many units are you currently up or down in cbb... all the plays you made for this cbb season... you think he going to give you the true number?

I am sure they are out there, but I have a hard time believing the 2000+ play guys over the course of the season are winning any money (unless they are playing at -105 or better)

You look at 3 man weave, and they have like 250 plays so far this season and are killing it.

You look at Railbird who has like 60-70 college bball plays this year in his challenges and he is killing it.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I believe I played 250+ plays this college football season(computer bob has my records as well) and did well. I think with 400+ teams in college hoops I would assume more plays would be made on my end than less. I did cbb one season (2014 I believe rail helped me here and there with some very elementary level questions on my end Im sure) and I was absolutely floored by how much work even 3 conferences took. Its a entirely different animal.

I could easily see how someone who devotes their life to it could find a insane amount of volume to play. I would venture to guess even low volume guys end up with 10 plays a day a few times a week. High volume with sides, totals, 1st and halftimes I think you're exceeding 100 plays a week easy. Im positive it's being done by plenty. Hats off to them. Hell hats off to anyone even thinking of attempting it.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I record his and Drink's picks every few days. I have done this since October 22, 2018 going back to picks on Sept. 22, 2018.

BettorIQ's recap went online around late-August, 2018. So I've missed the first 3 or 4 weeks of Waz' picks.

I should note that I started recording Drink's picks on Oct 8 so his BettorIQ record with me goes back to Sept 8 (79-45-2,+33.83u, almost all from a subset of the email picks, I missed the details of the first week of CFB BettorIQ picks when he went 3-6). His emails were mostly on Mondays, a much larger set of plays (189-131-12, +41.85u).

Its my opinion that Waz, Drink and ER are not running the website on a day to day basis. I would suspect that Marty Otto (Adv. Group) and Andrew Lange determine the short term advertisements and when the free picks are taken down. They were the ones that directed this for Sportsmemo after Trushel left and its the same MO for BettorIQ. Obviously the lack of availability of a comprehensive dataset of picks "covers up" the real long-term records and ROI.

Last edited: