Bettor IQ Removes Losing NFL Selection from the Free Pick page after it loses today

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Have to comment on the last few weeks of BettorIQ advertising of Waz' CBB short term record (now 42-22 run since Dec 19, 2018).

He has turned it around, but his season CBB record is 80-77-2, -1.70u. He may have given up on the NHL, no picks for last 11 days. Beware of selective data-mined runs.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Funny how we never get long term results.

Only these short term winning streaks is all we ever hear about.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Blame Otto and Lange for doing the dirty work and blame ER, Waz and Drink for looking the other way.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
yea i notice how it tells about waz's recent record and omitting the previous ones.

does anyone here think he would be even up the rest of the season? Remember he implied 100 unit profit on avg with his own cbb plays. right now hes down units still.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Blame Otto and Lange for doing the dirty work and blame ER, Waz and Drink for looking the other way.
Umm what?! What am I turning the cheek to? I bet and sell college football. I dont visit the site and currently have no affiliation with BIQ. My plays were updated win of lose daily going back 90 days I believe. If you can't go through 90 days of plays to determine if someone is doing well, how are you ever gonna handicap a game?
Is the 42-22 run incorrect? I honestly wouldn't have the slightest idea. If that is somehow dishonest then there is a real issue and I'd like to know about it before considering signing a contract next football season. Is the issue that only 42-22 is being advertised and not 101-97 or whatever? Im confused. Can you go through the recap page datss and conclude he might not be +20 units for the season? Please tell me what Im turning a cheek to with a company Im not currently employed by and Ill see what I can do if I return to employed status with them going forward. Im open to all suggestions as I'm pretty sure Waz and Er would be as well.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I haven't visited the site either, Drink.

I assumed with the parties involved it was merely SportsMemo 2.0.

From the sound of what was happening -- promoting attractive short-term records and ignoring ugly long-term ones -- BettorIQ was the same disappointing type of operation that dominates the sports advisory business.

I apologize if I found you guilty by association.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Umm what?! What am I turning the cheek to? I bet and sell college football. I dont visit the site and currently have no affiliation with BIQ. My plays were updated win of lose daily going back 90 days I believe. If you can't go through 90 days of plays to determine if someone is doing well, how are you ever gonna handicap a game?
Is the 42-22 run incorrect? I honestly wouldn't have the slightest idea. If that is somehow dishonest then there is a real issue and I'd like to know about it before considering signing a contract next football season. Is the issue that only 42-22 is being advertised and not 101-97 or whatever? Im confused. Can you go through the recap page datss and conclude he might not be +20 units for the season? Please tell me what Im turning a cheek to with a company Im not currently employed by and Ill see what I can do if I return to employed status with them going forward. Im open to all suggestions as I'm pretty sure Waz and Er would be as well.

Do you believe Waz on average every season makes 3000 cbb plays and on AVERAGE makes about 100 units while flat betting 1 unit? He already mentioned a while back he bet anything that was off by even a half point or something ridiculous like that. He said his ROI was like 2 percent so based on that... average season he makes 100 units a cbb season. Do you believe this is true? Or do you believe he is lying? There is no way anyone can do that in cbb season every single season. If he did that 1 season, i could possibly believe it but do you know how ridiculous that is making 100 units while betting 1 unit flat unit even if its 3000 plays? Even if he said 50 units, that is very big number. RAS on his best season made a bit over 40 units? Of course his sample size is not that much compared to what Waz claims to be him betting 3000 plays a season.

You are a legit guy drink but Waz... this guy seems to be full of it. How can anyone claim to average 100 units every cbb season while flat betting 1 unit. Even if he bet the entire card and bet every game, i doubt he would be up at all. Look at his current record now. He's down after this many plays already. So if you ask him hey how are you doing with your regular cbb plays... the 3000 that you plan yourself... you think he going to tell you hes up or down? There is no way this guy can average this many units every season. If he did, he would be the best bettor in the world. I mean have him post all his plays. Im sure nobody would even tail it. Like those sites where you post your plays and a site tracks it or whatnot... they still have those? There is no way this guy would be up anywhere close to 100 units betting 3k plays in cbb season ever.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I know waz made ALOT of money betting college hoops and I know he's extremely high volume. I have zero idea how many plays he was making a few years ago but I do know he was moving everything on the board that he touched and was/is considered one of the best college basketball minds out there.
I know he made more money than most of us can dream of during a span of time for a bettor.

I don't book but if I were too he wouldn't be someone Id enjoy being on that side of the counter against.
I guess my real question as you constantly to discredit a hard working gambler is WHY?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I trust WAZ is legitimate too.

So in my estimation he should be able to easily withstand the scrutiny.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Well how long ago did he made this money? Was it a while back? It could mean he no longer is winning anymore right?

You say he's extremely high volume. But averaging 100 units while flat betting 1 unit? That is beyond ridiculous. If he did this... let say he did, he probably did it only once. There is no way someone could make that many units every year in cbb. Even if he said it was 50 units, i would be very skeptical. That would make him probably the best cbb capper in the world. How do you know he was/is one of the best cbb bettors out there? Im sure there are tons of unknowns who bet online that noone knows about.

Well to me, he seems like a liar and fraud. Uses big words about his website to tout himself. Does not disclose his full record but only count it when he is doing good. That is bad and very typical of a tout. He probably got on a lucky streak and then the good variance caught on to him which is why he is selling plays. If he was so good, why do people in other forums talk about how bad he is then?

Scooper

EOG Veteran
I know waz made ALOT of money betting college hoops and I know he's extremely high volume. I have zero idea how many plays he was making a few years ago but I do know he was moving everything on the board that he touched and was/is considered one of the best college basketball minds out there.
I know he made more money than most of us can dream of during a span of time for a bettor.

I don't book but if I were too he wouldn't be someone Id enjoy being on that side of the counter against.
I guess my real question as you constantly to discredit a hard working gambler is WHY?

Lol he made soooo much money that he had to resort to selling picks GTFOH and go foCuS better this offseason on QB transfers while you’re at it.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
I firmly recall a couple of years ago Waz with a wife and young child communicating that he was focused on and prioritizing wheeling and dealing in the stock market for his livelihood and that his sports betting was going to be less important to him. Then came bettor IQ . It is normal that gambling endeavors can and absolutely will at times zig zag in the wrong direction on a graph. From a distance Waz has always struck me as an extremely smart talented personable guy with guts who is creative hard working and successful.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I firmly recall a couple of years ago Waz with a wife and young child communicating that he was focused on and prioritizing wheeling and dealing in the stock market for his livelihood and that his sports betting was going to be less important to him. Then came bettor IQ . It is normal that gambling endeavors can and absolutely will at times zig zag in the wrong direction on a graph. From a distance Waz has always struck me as an extremely smart talented personable guy with guts who is creative hard working and successful.

EOG contributor BOMZEE hits the winning note...again.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Another thing I noticed and admire about Waz; He has the ability to think and operate "outside of the box".