BettorIQ Records

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Where would you listen to the podcast weekly? Matt told me you never missed a show and even asked on your behalf when I would be back last season when I went on vacation.

First, Rail doesn't speak for me here. Rail is like a reptile. He will always root for everybody to lose. His best trait is that he's a skeptic and will maintain independent opinions.

I wanted something to fill the void from JK's show and I add/drop shows all the time based on time and usefulness. I listen to 20-30 shows every week. When time permits, I'll listen to archived shows more than once. You're being a bit ridiculous here...get over yourself and whatever Rail may have said. Many podcasts at IQ are useful, but I have my own reasons for listening and it doesn't have anything to do with blindly following anybody. I've listened to ER for years. Waz's NFL analysis is worth listening to. Your college football analysis is worth listening to, but as I've mentioned many times, too often you spend as much time rambling about #'s you have in pocket that no longer are available than anything else. If you were being truly transparent, you'd have a few more mentions of lines moving against you. Only liars are on the right side of every move. However, I'll listen to people who are actually betting and working like yourself.

I'm much less of a tout hater than many here. I knew the people would soon come after Waz here. Most here won't bash you publicly because you do appear to be a decent person. Waz acted like he was doing JK a favor being on the show, despite never really providing anything useful. "Shopping for the best # and beating the market" are more tired phrases than realtors' "Location, location, location." Waz's tone always maintained a current that he wanted to be a tout and here he is. He mumbled about becoming some stock market wizard and instead has hitched his wagon to IQ and making money from legalized sports betting newbies. I recall posting here and saying on radio that if somebody can charge for picks, good for them. Just know that most people are going to view you folks as poorly as used car salesmen. If the goal is to make money from selling your services, than you've succeeded. Many used car salesmen make money too. The more you try to defend what your doing as being honorable work, the more foolish you appear here.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Drnkyourmlkshk, waz is a fraud. He is not a winning bettor. Why do you stick up for that clown?

Why does Waz not post in this thread to back himself then? Because he's a fraud.

Drink is attempting to protect the IQ brand.

Waz and the rest of the IQ touts would like to have the power to delete/edit every unfavorable IQ post, but unlike the scam artists at Pregame, EOG is a separate entity. Plus, John Kelly despises touts as much as anybody, so it's very likely that he quietly welcomes this roast occurring at EOG.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Woodrow first let me say that I have a lot of respect for you and always have. I think that is clear and if it's not I apologize. I have zero ability to listen to 20 podcasts in a year let alone a week. I am afraid it would pollute my own opinion and disrupt my work and approach. I'm flattered you listen regardless and thank you.
I have zero issue with Matt other than he is a friend away from this forum and Twitter and a complete 360 person in person or when he reaches out privately. His skepticism is at times comical and when we get past jesus talk I find him to be fun to be around for the most part.

I had a few offers from different groups the past few months from different services and of course there were private people and groups who reached out. I think it's obvious I really enjoy the work and put my everything into it at least 40 hours a week year round.
I went completely out of my way to not mention lines I had beat or numbers I had in pocket publicly after week 5. I do not leave the house until I have bet openers on Sunday and Monday. If I'm not first up on them then I'm not far behind. I've spent 5 hours pressing refresh.. I like the hunt. I dont have the exact number but I'd guess less than 5% of my plays finish in the -ev clv category. I know NW-4 vs Nebraska that one still hurts.
I'll def throw some ones that confuse me at you this season as I would like the feedback of what I'm missing.
Give me one podcast that you feel is the best? I'd appreciate it. I prefer content over bets if possible.

I played well over 400 college football plays and clients received 135 or so. Telling people of numbers I had when I couldn't release more than 60% as numbers had moved past or into neutral ev of my original discrepancy was not worth mentioning.

I chose to stay with bettoriq for a couple of reasons. The main reason is I believe doing the weekly podcast, writing articles every single week really helped my approach. You ever talk to someone about a bet you like and maybe one minute in you realize your selling points aren't adding up? We often convince ourselves of a wager being good when we aren't really sold. If you have to write 300-600 words on why you like it or talk for 3 minutes you better have something solid. It I believe took me to the next level.

I'm not sticking up for the bettoriq brand. I have friends in life. I dont let other friends speak badly about those friends without them around. I'm loyal like that. Waz was one of the few that when I was coming up would answer my noob questions. He made a ton of money and bet huge at the time.
He never said.. I dont have time, I don't know,
Trade me a play, that's a stupid question or that's gonna lose. Dink, waz, voodoo and a couple of people who aren't public allowed me to ask away and never asked for anything. I dont take kindly to those people being spoken of in awful contexts.

Did Waz have a bad season handicapping? Sure appears so. Did he work really hard and not have results? I'm positive so. Was he bothered by it? Who wouldn't be.
Has every person on this board gone through a prolonged downswing? All except Rail Haha.

Did he state he was going to win alot of money and if you joined you would as well before the downswing? Best laid plans..
Regardless I understand the criticism and so forth. I know he wasn't mailing it in. I know for certain he was working extremely hard but 3 years away, 2 kids, wife, business needs I think I'd struggle as well. No excuse though if you're the client so PM me if you paid for waz and had a bad experience last year and I'll see what we can do.

I feel like Lange, Waz, ER are extended family in the sense they are coworkers in a ridiculously stressful market place. We discuss alot of games and circumstances. I deal with extreme anxiety of late specifically in the same larger stakes poker games I've played in my entire adult life. I used to come here to blog or talk to people about things like that but then eog turned less friendly and over time people dissapeared.

Again I'm open to suggestions. What would you like to see?
I've got dont talk about your numbers you bet on podcasts down pat.
What else?
Thanks for the space as always and gl2all,
Milk

Scooper

EOG Veteran
lmao at your ego making you sign off your name at the end of each post. We get that’s you writing it, you may not be aware but your post indicates who posted it with your screen name.

railbird

EOG Master
First, Rail doesn't speak for me here. Rail is like a reptile. He will always root for everybody to lose. His best trait is that he's a skeptic and will maintain independent opinions.

I wanted something to fill the void from JK's show and I add/drop shows all the time based on time and usefulness. I listen to 20-30 shows every week. When time permits, I'll listen to archived shows more than once. You're being a bit ridiculous here...get over yourself and whatever Rail may have said. Many podcasts at IQ are useful, but I have my own reasons for listening and it doesn't have anything to do with blindly following anybody. I've listened to ER for years. Waz's NFL analysis is worth listening to. Your college football analysis is worth listening to, but as I've mentioned many times, too often you spend as much time rambling about #'s you have in pocket that no longer are available than anything else. If you were being truly transparent, you'd have a few more mentions of lines moving against you. Only liars are on the right side of every move. However, I'll listen to people who are actually betting and working like yourself.

I'm much less of a tout hater than many here. I knew the people would soon come after Waz here. Most here won't bash you publicly because you do appear to be a decent person. Waz acted like he was doing JK a favor being on the show, despite never really providing anything useful. "Shopping for the best # and beating the market" are more tired phrases than realtors' "Location, location, location." Waz's tone always maintained a current that he wanted to be a tout and here he is. He mumbled about becoming some stock market wizard and instead has hitched his wagon to IQ and making money from legalized sports betting newbies. I recall posting here and saying on radio that if somebody can charge for picks, good for them. Just know that most people are going to view you folks as poorly as used car salesmen. If the goal is to make money from selling your services, than you've succeeded. Many used car salesmen make money too. The more you try to defend what your doing as being honorable work, the more foolish you appear here.
Drinks podcasts did not cater to the sophisticated bettor, say me or a Paul Stone type, you can tell by some of his football venacular that he never played a down in his life.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Drink, many podcasts I listen to are after the games have been played...that prevents me from being distracted as much. I like to hear what many of you guys are thinking, angles, injuries, or some random tidbit I may find useful.

Just today I've listened to a couple IQ ER NBA podcasts.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
The issue with Waz is when he is doing as bad as he is, he touts that he would be 10-2 in his last 12 plays etc while ignoring the plays before this. Then he mentioned he how doesn't talk about small samples. Yet he talks about a small sample in his 10-2 run yet talks nothing about his plays before that? There is no transparency in that. He is a liar and a fraud.

He talks like some arrogant know it all with his models and advanced system to get newbies to buy from him. Yet he can't win.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
Anyone notice how waz does not post any plays anymore? Who here thinks he is down this season in all sports? This fraud is not a winning bettor.

railbird

EOG Master
Drink, many podcasts I listen to are after the games have been played...that prevents me from being distracted as much. I like to hear what many of you guys are thinking, angles, injuries, or some random tidbit I may find useful.

"Er, would be the 1st to tell you he has lost some enthusiasm and was better 10 yrs ago, of were honest that is

railbird

EOG Master

I like to go to off season football and basketball coaching clinics, you can pick stuff up, and you can quiz coaches abt there teams and other teams

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
yes, they assume you are a high school coach and can send a player there way possibly, so are helpfull

Haha I love you brother but the first time you fool a college coach into thinking you are a high school coach of any kind please let me know. I'll split the profits off the fade.

The hell with the videos of birds on the piers I want you at a coaching clinic picking the brain of head coaches about the upcoming season.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Anyone notice how waz does not post any plays anymore? Who here thinks he is down this season in all sports? This fraud is not a winning bettor.

Umm Drew he only bets NFL, some NHL and CBB. Lol you're mad at him when he releases plays and loses and equally as mad when he doesn't? What is going on here Drew? You've made threads at multiple forums, created Twitter handles and you just repeat the same thing. You seem a bit unhinged. What happened between you two?

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
The issue is he is not an honest guy. Stop defending him.

He bumped an old post of him taking Carolina to win the stanley cup at like 65 to 1 odds. They get swept by the Bruins. What happens? That post is no longer getting bumped.

If he releases plays and is straight up about it, that is great. But he does not do that. He only mentions his winning streaks, not his losing streaks. You honestly believe he averages 3k cbb plays a season, and on average has 2% roi which translate to around 100 unit profit each cbb season while betting 1 unit and 3000 different plays?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
The issue is he is not an honest guy. Stop defending him.

He bumped an old post of him taking Carolina to win the stanley cup at like 65 to 1 odds. They get swept by the Bruins. What happens? That post is no longer getting bumped.

If he releases plays and is straight up about it, that is great. But he does not do that. He only mentions his winning streaks, not his losing streaks. You honestly believe he averages 3k cbb plays a season, and on average has 2% roi which translate to around 100 unit profit each cbb season while betting 1 unit and 3000 different plays?

At the risk of looking like I have a biase too large can someone else explain how the 65/1 $500 ticket from preseason was a money maker to Drewphino thanks.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Listening to ER's preview of the conference finals today.

An idea for you Eddie...how about putting together a few conference previews, NFL post draft, coaching changes, or something for us podcast junkies. It'll be also a good way for you to put your last season's record into listeners', and potential future customers minds well before the college football tout season heats up.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
At the risk of looking like I have a biase too large can someone else explain how the 65/1 $500 ticket from preseason was a money maker to Drewphino thanks.

Well did he hedge it at any part of the playoffs? Example if he took Boston Series for a bit, then it would be profitable. Of course he could have already tried hedging it in the previous round etc.

Obviously if they went to the stanley cup, if he hedge, its profitable.

But since he never mentioned about that, what do we assume? That he stayed with his futures play. And what happens? They get swept and the tweet no longer gets bumped. Now imagine Carolina won the series, Waz would bump it like he is a genius with his futures play.

You can't see how bias he is here? Talk about his great bets, yet never talk about his bad bets?

Do you honestly believe he is a winning bettor? He is not a winning bettor. He is a tout trying to get customers with his using smart terms and language. He is a fraud period.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Andrew Lange at the 23 minute mark is just despicable.

Comparing him to a used car salesman would be giving him more credibility than he deserves.

Good lord Eddie get away from these scam artists.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
https://bettoriq.com/sports-betting-podcast/what-to-expect-when-purchasing-a-sports-betting-service/

I'm listening to this one now...hopefully gamebred and some of the other tout bashers listen too.

WAZ SMH

:p

What a Mickey Mouse Outfit this Waz Shady Character is running. If you ever wondered why I call him Waz Shady, just listen to the link provided by W^2.

The Podcast was a mixture of bad and contradictory advice; just a disaster.

To call these guys Clowns would be insulting Clowns.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Can someone summarize the main points in the podcast that makes him sound very shady?

Why don't you just listen to it and tell me.

Let me get you started while it's fresh in my mind because I'm not listening to that garbage again.

1. Lange says you're own your own when it comes to how much to bet while 5 minutes later Waz Shady says you need to bet exactly how they tell you to bet (Do these 2 work for the same company)
2. Waz Shady said some shit like losing a half-point or point on your best isn't a big deal ( I guess they were taking some heat for clinets not being able to sourced the advised prices)
3. Waz Shady brags about betting their own plays like that is a good thing for the client...... he's front-running and stealing bet equity
4. Waz Shady said he doesn't believe in over-selling yet talked about making 100K in 6months in this thread
5. General silly talk about win percentages and records (I care about my Tipsters Yield, not his W/L record or win %, etc)

I'm sure there's more but like I said, not going to relisten.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Can someone summarize the main points in the podcast that makes him sound very shady?

Really Drew it's much less than a full hour, so just make some time and listen to it...you won't regret it. However, below are the finer points that I remember. I'll be cleaning the fish tank in my man cave tomorrow, so I'll probably listen to it a second time then.

23 minute mark or so Lange goes on some emotional sell that he really cares about the people buying and betting his picks...like he's really upset knowing when complete strangers lose their hard-earned money betting his plays.

Honorable mention comedy hour was Waz saying it isn't a big deal if people are taking a half to a full point worse than their release numbers. IQ beats the closer by such a large margin basically betting it at any number close to their release still will produce plenty of profits.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
23 minute mark or so Lange goes on some emotional sell that he really cares about the people buying and betting his picks...like he's really upset knowing when complete strangers lose their hard-earned money betting his plays.

I remember that. Touching moment for me as well. Poor Lange is paying all that psychological vig; woe is Lange.

Honorable mention comedy hour was Waz saying it isn't a big deal if people are taking a half to a full point worse than their release numbers. IQ beats the closer by such a large margin basically betting it at any number close to their release still will produce plenty of profits.

He’s trying to take advantage of the disadvantage.

Let’s take some random CBB game:

Waz Shady get’s +7 and you get +6’ and it wins… Congrats, you’re getting about 9-points less in return.

Waz Shady gets +7 and you get +6 and it wins… Congrats, you’re getting about 18-points less in return.

These guys are so fucking good that giving up those returns is no big deal? And that’s just if it wins, never mind all the times it doesn’t and the times it wins for Waz Shady but not his Subscribers.

Also, none of that above even takes into consideration the Subscription Fee:

A 30-day CBB Subscription fee w/ Waz is $299.

Let’s describe the Subscriber as follows:

5k roll, betting on avg. 1.5% over the 100 plays he receives which yields a 3% return (Waz Shady actually wins). Congrats to our dear Subscriber, his return after fees is -$74.

That Podcast was two salesmen trying to sell Bullshit. It was an opportunity to add a little bit of layering to the Tipster business and educate people, instead all they tried to do is rationalize their reason for being.

MrTop

EOG Master
I remember that. Touching moment for me as well. Poor Lange is paying all that psychological vig; woe is Lange.

He’s trying to take advantage of the disadvantage.

Waz Shady get’s +7 and you get +6’ and it wins… Congrats, you’re getting about 9-points less in return.

Waz Shady gets +7 and you get +6 and it wins… Congrats, you’re getting about 18-points less in return.

These guys are so fucking good that giving up those returns is no big deal? And that’s just if it wins, never mind all the times it doesn’t and the times it wins for Waz Shady but not his Subscribers.

Also, none of that above even takes into consideration the Subscription Fee:

A 30-day CBB Subscription fee w/ Waz is $299.

Let’s describe the Subscriber as follows:

5k roll, betting on avg. 1.5% over the 100 plays he receives which yields a 3% return (Waz Shady actually wins). Congrats to our dear Subscriber, his return after fees is -$74.

That Podcast was two salesmen trying to sell Bullshit. It was an opportunity to add a little bit of layering to the Tipster business and educate people, instead all they tried to do is rationalize their reason for being.

but you are not getting charged the startup fee of $300 each time like the Memo. So you are way ahead

:)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
but you are not getting charged the startup fee of $300 each time like the Memo. So you are way ahead

:)

That's one way of looking at it :)

Also, I know I come across as anti-Tipster, which I generally am, but it's just that no Tipsters that actually do it right (and there is a way) post at EOG.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

There'e even more to it than this but this is a good way of looking at it. It's just so insulting that Waz Shady tries to pass off giving up half and full-points as no big deal. He know's he's full of shit but doesn't care which is why I don't care for him.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
1. Lange says you're own your own when it comes to how much to bet while 5 minutes later Waz Shady says you need to bet exactly how they tell you to bet (Do these 2 work for the same company)
2. Waz Shady said some shit like losing a half-point or point on your best isn't a big deal ( I guess they were taking some heat for clinets not being able to sourced the advised prices)
3. Waz Shady brags about betting their own plays like that is a good thing for the client...... he's front-running and stealing bet equity
4. Waz Shady said he doesn't believe in over-selling yet talked about making 100K in 6months in this thread
5. General silly talk about win percentages and records (I care about my Tipsters Yield, not his W/L record or win %, etc)

6. Waz Shady also talked about the silliness of “Other Tipsters” promoting short-term records, yet in this very thread:

If that means we have to put up a promo saying that someone is on an 18-4 run to encourage them to buy, then we'll do it.

I already mentioned how Waz Shady said he doesn’t Oversell:

My goal then becomes to do whatever it takes to get them to buy so that they can make that $100,000 in six months and experience the winning.

The guy just can’t get his story straight because he doesn’t play it straight.

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
This guy is a fraud and a scumbag. Why doesn't he come here and defend himself?

Drink, stop defending this fraud. You know he is not legit. You are legit. Stay away from that arrogant loser. Do you really want for others to be known you are associated with this fraud Waz?

MrTop

EOG Master
That's one way of looking at it :)

Also, I know I come across as anti-Tipster, which I generally am, but it's just that no Tipsters that actually do it right (and there is a way) post at EOG.

what do you want him to do ? if he posts records it would drive up the price to the info he is selling. Correct ? probably trying to keep overhead as low as possible.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
what do you want him to do ?

I can think of several things but how about getting his story straight for starters.

if he posts records it would drive up the price to the info he is selling. Correct ? probably trying to keep overhead as low as possible.

What I know is that you're just a shitty Trolll in on this fucking charade, what I don't know is WTF you're talking about. STFU when adults are talking you Waz Shady wannabe; fuck him, his whole crew and if your're down with Waz Shady, then fuck you too. The guy is very shady, that much is clear.

MrTop

EOG Master
I can think of several things but how about getting his story straight for starters.

What I know is that you're just a shitty Trolll in on this fucking charade, what I don't know is WTF you're talking about. STFU when adults are talking you Waz Shady wannabe; fuck him, his whole crew and if your're down with Waz Shady, then fuck you too. The guy is very shady, that much is clear.

ask him to post his records here. If he doesn't he is shady. Somewhere in your disagreement if he wins or loses I said they should post all the records. Not 30 days, when I was talking about ER.. That is the complaint I have with any place. I want the team selected like RAS does about so many minutes after the game starts. Don't complain about if he wins or loses ask him to post all the records here. Copy and paste it every 30 days. You thought in the beginning of your argument that it was not possible to make 3k plays... I know you are wrong. Winning is another matter I won't comment on if he wins cause i don't know. I am telling you the truth. I had ER's stuff. I question his record only because the timing of the release. If not done like RAS it could be in question. He lost 2 times.The biggest question is the way anyone post records. If they poster has no customers for a week they could post 28-10 week. They can't do it cause if they have one customer , they can't really post a false record that person could call him out.

If he is going to do it on his site it could cost him money.... meaning web space ...does he have access...etc.. .i don't know all that info. You are complaining on and on.. just ask him to post his records here or sign up for a year...LOL then you would know for sure. The reason why they should post a few minutes after a game starts is they can get customers easier.

Milkshake IMO does win, i don't know for sure I would be guessing if the others win/lose They could probably increase membership 150% if they posted so many minutes after the game starts providing they win. Word gets around quicker that way. Worrying about if they win or lose means nothing. Worry about the posted record. If not posted like RAS it could be false.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
my biggest problem with this whole thing is that they just don't get together and bet as a group... just do it privately at close to the optimum numbers as possible and stop all the work it takes to run this site.... Honestly i would follow each and every one of them if I could get down right after they bet and not have to pay for picks.... I have followed three of them like this in the past and profited .... them going tout no longer gave me that option....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
ask him to post his records here. If he doesn't he is shady. Somewhere in your disagreement if he wins or loses I said they should post all the records. Not 30 days, when I was talking about ER.. That is the complaint I have with any place. I want the team selected like RAS does about so many minutes after the game starts. Don't complain about if he wins or loses ask him to post all the records here. Copy and paste it every 30 days. You thought in the beginning of your argument that it was not possible to make 3k plays... I know you are wrong.

Stop your BS right the fuck now. I never said that, in fact, I said the exact opposite. Next time you want to say I said some shit, fucking quote me and don't lie about me. I haven’t read beyond the bold because you’re an idiot.