Bettors World Forum?

Re: Bettors World Forum?

If it has anything to do with the Three Cunts, Meatman, Sclanders, and Jelly, I can probably answer it.

Fire away.

sportman1

EOG Member

Paddy I signed up to Bettors World Forum weeks ago waiting for activation to the forum I emailed to admin no answer do you know anyone at Bettors World Forum to contact a member or someone ?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Joined 2006 and first post yesterday? Are you the same sportman that used to post regularly at MW back then?

sportman1

EOG Member

TheGuesse yes am the same sportman that used to post regularly at MW I signed up to Bettors World Forum weeks ago waiting for activation to the forum I emailed to admin no answer do you know anyone to activate me I want to post on at Bettors World Forum get back to me please ?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

TheGuesse yes am the same sportman that used to post regularly at MW I signed up to Bettors World Forum weeks ago waiting for activation to the forum I emailed to admin no answer do you know anyone to activate me I want to post on at Bettors World Forum get back to me please ?
Hi. You should check in at MW. People have been asking about you for years. Try Jeff@bettorsworld.com. That used to work.

Has anyone been able to get their Bettorsworld accounts activated lately? The mods over there do not seem to be very active these days.