bettrojan feedback?

patswin

EOG Veteran
Anybody using this shop, looks like they are still around. I am needing another reduced juice shop and looks like they still deal -105. I used them alot in the neteller days but have not been back since. Just wondering if anyone uses them and how they are these days

Re: bettrojan feedback?

I played there years ago and at first they were a pretty valuable out because they had -105 even on first half plays, but what they started doing was putting me on a long delay and moving anything that was off-market, so essentially they were using me as their linesman to identify off-lines, and then post-Neteller I got paranoid about smaller books going under and cut back on my outs so I stopped playing there. Recently I remembered them as a reduced juice out and checked them out again, but everything was lined at -110. Not sure if they only took me specifically off reduced juice, but I was still on reduced juice even during all those delay tactics.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

I completely forgot about this book... Would be interested in current feedback as well..

pvcpipe

EOG Master

pats you might want to PM triple try or micelli. i know they play there, wish i could be more help.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

They have no pay out complaints against then at SBR.-105 is nice,late lines suck.I know their halftimes are -105 too.Like pvcpipe said,Micelli has been playing there for years without issue.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

for me a top 5 book for -105 first half and second half lines..makes them unique...

tough to get a steal of a number there however, they are not letting you print money there at all..

no payout complaints at all...much to like...at least for the now limited USA choices...happy got seems like 5-6 years there now at least..i have had some online reduced risk amounts in certain sports however...

for me a top 5 book for -105 first half and second half lines..makes them unique...

tough to get a steal of a number there however, they are not letting you print money there at all..

no payout complaints at all...much to like...at least for the now limited USA choices...happy got seems like 5-6 years there now at least..i have had some online reduced risk amounts in certain sports however...
good to hear. Haven't played there in years. May have to go back.