Between (0-100%) What are the chances the Cavs win game 2

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
Re: Between (0-100%) What are the chances the Cavs win game 2

lets be real, these are human beings playing sports, anything can happen, but they still have to make shots, i think theyre aggressiveness will get them to the ft line a lot and they win the gm, maybe not by much though, chances are 77% that they win, i believe, remember, orlando can still knock down 3s and any team that can do that is fricken dangerous

Cannon

Banned

90-92%

no way sugar lips they look out of wack to me.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

gyno you better hope the 3 pt bombers from orl are cold next gm

90-92 % is way too high for an NBA playoff gm where the team youre betting against has won 9 of the last 12 against you, there is psychology working against cleveland here

75%, however, people should quit underating Orlando. When they play as well as they can they can win anywhere.

Yeah. They are always one Ron Jeremy motivational speech away from a comeback.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

those of you saying 100% should put every penny to your name on cleveland moneyline

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

those of you saying 100% should put every penny to your name on cleveland moneyline

The league won't allow Lebron to go down without a fight.

All hands on deck for the entertainment 'assn.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

ron jeremy's boys fukked cleveland tonite, they can do it again with those 3 pt bombs of theirs

Apple

Banned

lets be real, these are human beings playing sports, anything can happen, but they still have to make shots, i think theyre aggressiveness will get them to the ft line a lot and they win the gm, maybe not by much though, chances are 77% that they win, i believe, remember, orlando can still knock down 3s and any team that can do that is fricken dangerous

Thanks for the serious answer..

So Cleveland anything over -350 you think is a bad bet then.. If you think Orlando has a 23% shot of winning then you should bet ML cause the line will be more than +335.. GL

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

The league won't allow Lebron to go down without a fight.

All hands on deck for the entertainment 'assn.

unless the league puts invisible hands out there to misguide the orlando shots, they have absolutely ZERO control over how orl shoots the ball and how cle shoots, and thas a fact

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Thanks for the serious answer..

So Cleveland anything over -350 you think is a bad bet then.. If you think Orlando has a 23% shot of winning then you should bet ML cause the line will be more than +335.. GL

i took the pts tonite for a small one and may do it again, if cle wins i think itll be another close gm so the 8.5 might come in handy again

It's just tough for me to consider Cleveland a 90% fav in game 2. They beat Orlando by 4 in the reg season at home and then lost tonight. Those aren't 90% results against Orlando.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

unless the league puts invisible hands out there to misguide the orlando shots, they have absolutely ZERO control over how orl shoots the ball and how cle shoots, and thas a fact

the nBaE works in mYsTeRiOuS ways. Don't ever underestimate the power they wield.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

2001 finals go 5 gms, 2002 goes 4 or 5, 2003 same thing, 2004 goes 5 gms, 2007 goes 4 gms, you know the nbae wanted to extend all of those finals to 6 or 7 gms but they couldnt, they can only call so many fouls in a one sided way until it becomes obvious that its fixed, thats why they dont do it, the last time we saw something fishy in the playoffs was lakers-kings 02 and that was quite a long time ago, the nbae powers cannot make the team they want to win, make their shots, and they cannot stop the other guys from making them

Apple

Banned

It's just tough for me to consider Cleveland a 90% fav in game 2. They beat Orlando by 4 in the reg season at home and then lost tonight. Those aren't 90% results against Orlando.

Cleve is 37-3 at home, basically the season is on the line.. I would think the refs would assist the Cavs if necessary..

Cleve is 37-3 at home, basically the season is on the line.. I would think the refs would assist the Cavs if necessary..

I know how good Cleveland is at home. Before tonight they only had 1 real loss at home. I don't count the 2nd loss. Regardless, Orlando is a tough matchup for them. Let them shoot the 3's like they did against Boston in game 7 and they will be up 2-0. That being said I don't expect that. LOL. Orlando has shown in there 2 games in Clev though that they are competitive and capable of winning.

Apple

Banned

valdosta, I respect your opinion immensely sir.. Its not easy winning two in a row on the road, I think Orlando is satisfied with their one win and will play with a less sense of urgency.. I dont know what happened to the Cavs in the second half but I doubt that would happen again.

valdosta, I respect your opinion immensely sir.. Its not easy winning two in a row on the road, I think Orlando is satisfied with their one win and will play with a less sense of urgency.. I dont know what happened to the Cavs in the second half but I doubt that would happen again.

Thanks. It was just human beings missing open shots. Clev more than likely wins game 2. I don't really disagree with that. I just disagree a bit about Orlando's chances. Orlando can be really good and really bad. When they are really good they can win anywhere, including Cleveland. Cleveland is more consistent though, I like them better as a team.

Wade

EOG Master

I hope Lebron broke his leg. Fuck him.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

2001 finals go 5 gms, 2002 goes 4 or 5, 2003 same thing, 2004 goes 5 gms, 2007 goes 4 gms, you know the nbae wanted to extend all of those finals to 6 or 7 gms but they couldnt, they can only call so many fouls in a one sided way until it becomes obvious that its fixed, thats why they dont do it, the last time we saw something fishy in the playoffs was lakers-kings 02 and that was quite a long time ago, the nbae powers cannot make the team they want to win, make their shots, and they cannot stop the other guys from making them

This isn't the way the entertainment assn fixes games...........THIS is how they do it. They don't ever call so many fouls as to draw attention. They 'cut teams loose' who aren't good enough to be competitive. At this level, the games are usually so evenly matched that one foul here or there can determine the winner. If a team is so uncompetitive as to not be able to win regardless of help, the assn cuts them loose and they lose.

The "E" can't make the team they want to win win, but the way they do this is to help a team who CAN win if they get help. If the Magic are ahead by 20 with 5 mins left in the game, the Cavs won't be helped.

But, if they are down by 1 pt with 30 seconds left in the game and lebron drives the lane and someone is near him, don't bet too much money on the Magic player getting away with anything.

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

Cleveland will probably win game 2, but they will not win a game in Orlando IMHO.

there done, and theres good money to be had with orlando the rest of the way!

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Cleveland will probably win game 2, but they will not win a game in Orlando IMHO.

there done, and theres good money to be had with orlando the rest of the way!

maybe there is money to be made on orlando + the pts playing in cleveland but the cavs still faves to win the series and justifiably so, i think they win tomorrow and win one in orl and then the series is 2-2 and hm crt back to them,

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Cleveland has been awesome at home. If they stop screwing around and focus, it should be a comfortable double digit win.

Conspiracy theorists take it somewhere else. Or at a minimum, stop gambling.

Apple

Banned

Cavs lose one game by one point and now are being put on the cross.. I dont get it

Apple

Banned

Magic fans, your team is dangerous.. Miracle win for the Cavs, miracle.