Bezos

kane

EOG master
The rising seas are bullshit???

You're dealing with a Trumptard, he'll think however his bloated orange hero tells him to think, so since Trump thinks climate change is a hoax started by China, naturally his ignorant sheep will follow suit, Trumptards don't believe in science, sad

MrTop

EOG Master
You're dealing with a Trumptard, he'll think however his bloated orange hero tells him to think, so since Trump thinks climate change is a hoax started by China, naturally his ignorant sheep will follow suit, Trumptards don't believe in science, sad

no bigger on climate than bloomberg.

boston massacre

EOG Master

How Long have they been telling you about Climate Change ???????????????????

The World should have already ended.

But You're Good at Letting other People do your thinking.

Keep Listening to SNOWFLAKE Pelosi.

She works Hard for you everyday.

She has your best interest at Heart.

I don't want to leave out Chuck Schumer and Jerry Nadler, Nor would I want to Neglect Shifty Schiff.

All HEROS.

But they just seem unable to get a WIN.

You're Like Old Greyhound Racing for them.

KEEP CHASING THE LURE.

You'll catch up to it someday, Maybe before the World Comes to an end because of Climate Change.

They're going to Rise 1/8 of an inch in the next 250 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go visit the Tidewater area of Virginia and tell me this isn't an issue. Trump voters in huge houses can't get to their properties without driving through feet of water. I saw it for myself, crazy shit, a day with normal tides and sunny weather and an SUV drives through and it has no clearance, water is up to the bottom of the car. How about the other areas buried under water like Miami Beach? Is this all just a hoax even if you go through and see it for yourself?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Go visit the Tidewater area of Virginia and tell me this isn't an issue. Trump voters in huge houses can't get to their properties without driving through feet of water. I saw it for myself, crazy shit, a day with normal tides and sunny weather and an SUV drives through and it has no clearance, water is up to the bottom of the car. How about the other areas buried under water like Miami Beach? Is this all just a hoax even if you go through and see it for yourself?

Why Doesn't the Media go there, show the Whole World, Interview the Scientists at the Trouble Spots, and Keep Harping on it everyday on their Broadcasts ?

Just Like the Coronavirus. That's Broadcasted all Day, everyday. As it should be. The Coronavirus is Real. They're Proving it. Something Like that could end the World.

Does Climate Change get the Limited Coverage that it Deserves ?

Or Should it get the Type of Coverage that the Coronavirus is Getting ?

Not calling Climate Change a Hoax, but where does it stand on the Urgent List ?

That's Why I think Guys Like BEZOS should Pay, to Try to Find a Fix.

Have Bloomberg Put up 10 Billion.

Microsoft just got Valued at 1.44 TRILLION Dollars.

Have Bill Gates put up the 44 Billion to try to find a Fix.

That's 64 Billion.

Have Steyer throw in a couple Billion.

Have Bezos throw in another 10 Billion. He's Worth 130 Billion.

So that's about 75 Billion.

Shouldn't we have Better answers after the Scientists go Through that 75 Billion ?

Trump asks those type of Questions before he Enters into Agreements, because He is not a Fool.

When they cannot give him an Answer, He Backs out . Smart on his Part.

Put Bloomberg on the spot. He'll be on the Debate Stage.

Ask Him if He'll Put up 10 Billion Like Bezos is Doing.

Ask Him if Beating Trump, is more Important to the Planet, than Climate Change.

He's Spending Billions on Beating Trump.

How much is He Spending on Climate Change ?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Someone in this thread is skipping doses of their medicine on a regular basis. Try and guess if you can.

kane

EOG master
How Long have they been telling you about Climate Change ???????????????????

The World should have already ended.

But You're Good at Letting other People do your thinking.

Keep Listening to SNOWFLAKE Pelosi.

She works Hard for you everyday.

She has your best interest at Heart.

I don't want to leave out Chuck Schumer and Jerry Nadler, Nor would I want to Neglect Shifty Schiff.

All HEROS.

But they just seem unable to get a WIN.

You're Like Old Greyhound Racing for them.

KEEP CHASING THE LURE.

You'll catch up to it someday, Maybe before the World Comes to an end because of Climate Change.

I don't listen to Pelosi, I listen to climate scientists, you listen to a bloated orange reality TV star who tells you what and how to think. If that clown today came out and said climate change is real and it's very much a threat, you would change your mind as well, sad

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't listen to Pelosi, I listen to climate scientists, you listen to a bloated orange reality TV star who tells you what and how to think. If that clown today came out and said climate change is real and it's very much a threat, you would change your mind as well, sad

How Long have they been Talking about it ?

You wouldn't even Know one way or the other , if they were Feeding You Junk Science.

You've Fallen for Quite a Bit of Junk in the Past.

All Directed by the Liberal Quacker Jacks.

kane

EOG master

You wouldn't even Know one way or the other , if they were Feeding You Junk Science.

What's your favorite Kool-Aid flavor? Let me guess, orange

kane

EOG master

I listen to over 90% of scientists who all agree climate change is real and is a threat, you listen to a pathological lying reality show star who thinks it's a hoax started by China. I'll keep listening to my sources and you can continue listening to yours