Biden abject Failure

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
The worst us president ever. Worse than Jimmy Carter.. Gas up bitch.. over 5.00 per gallon..

To quote Washington QB Kurk Cousins..

" You like that, you like that"
The entire Biden administration a utter disaster

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I hate Democrats so much for not only rigging the election but putting someone in the White House who is not capable of discharging any duties. Everything that has or will happen is on them. And the media. And Republicans.
So who is it not on? Cwissy and 5 star bomb?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So who is it not on? Cwissy and 5 star bomb?

That's a good question. Seems like everybody was "in on it". Trump's entire cabinet betrayed him during and after his presidency. MIcky Mulvaney was his Chief Of Staff and he went full CNN after the Amber Turd 2.0 testimony. Pompay you would think was loyal but he wasn't and is planning to run in 2024. Sloppy Steve Bannon? I can't shake the feeling he is a deep state mole with his bombastic statements with no fear of jail. Michael Flynn has been absolutely brutal to Trump and if it wasn't on purpose, would be the same thing if it was on purpose. Go right down the list and Trump's supposed allies have done more damage to him than his enemies. Peter "Green Bay Sweep" Navarro is the only one I am confident is a white hat. Javanka betrayed him.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I'd like to see EOG Democrat voters provide a listing of positives for the country since Biden/Harris were sworn into office.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On Flynn. The only thing he did wrong is plead guilty. But ok. He made the decision to lay down a winning hand for whatever reason. Benefit of the doubt. Take your sentence. Do your time. Not a big deal. 2-3 months worse and worse. Instead he goes Riley Cooper and tears off his shirt and vows to fight every deep state cocksucker in DC. Comey, McCabe, Struck, Page in the clear. No trial where they would have some explaining to do. Just some crooked judge who dragged it out all the way to the end of Trump's time in the White House. Added 2 years of bullshit for nothing. Ended up getting a pardon. Guilty please stands forever.

Then that wasn't enough. He tried to get Trump to declare Penny Marshall law with all his batshit crazy Dominion conspiracy theories. Trump wisely didn't do it. He'd be in real trouble instead of the shit show January 6 hearings.

So I'm not a fan of Michael Flynn. Also connected to Q which I think is FBI.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Flynn didn't have a jury at all because he plead guilty please. He could have gotten more than a pound of flesh if he went to trial. Conviction no real difference with guilty please other than he goes to jail standing and has credibility when he claims innocence. Now it's STFU.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Goes to trial, all that stuff the prosecution didn't turn over to the defense becomes malignant on top of putting a bunch of FBI cocksuckers under oath to explain themselves. Putting Mother Pence under oath to explain himself.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Attorney general marjorie taylor green

FBI director steve bannon

director of revenge lorena boebert

It's gonna be like heaven in 2024

mr merlin

EOG Master
i watched that. They should have an age limit.
You saw gavin newsome visited the white house right? How about this scenario - they're going to dump kamalla and replace her with Newsom, then biden will step down and newsom will be the incumbent in 24?

MrTop

EOG Master
You saw gavin newsome visited the white house right? How about this scenario - they're going to dump kamalla and replace her with Newsom, then biden will step down and newsom will be the incumbent in 24?

i did not see it

you know the rules better than me, I think that would be a better move for dems but i still bet the republicans post time

mr merlin

EOG Master
where is the gas price the last year?

inflation?
Would you vote for Tucker?

Fox News star Tucker Carlson flirts with presidential run in Iowa speech​

[IMG alt="Tom LoBianco"]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/2Q3sXgTl3A4Lb4F9aLfjsA--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTgwO2g9ODA7Y2Y9d2VicA--/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/FhsGeP4R7gIPlAM7HQVCeA--~B/aD00MDA7dz00MDA7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims?image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fimages%2Fdims%3Fimage_uri%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fs.yimg.com%252Fos%252Fcreatr-uploaded-images%252F2019-03%252F9b5826c0-4ce8-11e9-b9fc-5d57f5fc40ea%26compress%3D1%26progressive%3D1%26quality%3D75%26client%3Dhawkeye%26signature%3D5df88aacc4ff04ce66dc3efee3ae4e849a305e87&compress=1&progressive=1&quality=75&client=hawkeye&signature=8a212273ec894880257a3bf2fdfb866c942b82a5[/IMG]
Tom LoBianco
·Reporter
Fri, July 15, 2022 at 7:56 PM

Tucker Carlson, the top-rated Fox News host who has built a following pushing conspiracy theories and lighting into the culture wars, on Friday flirted with a presidential run in his speech to a large gathering of Christian conservative voters in Des Moines, Iowa.
Carlson used the event to blast transgender athletes, high energy prices (and wind turbines), make a glancing mention to Jan. 6 (an issue which hasn’t engaged voters on the right), before ultimately pivoting to an attack on corporate America. The speech ultimately focused on the kind of pocketbook issues that have been engaging many voters this year, themes very familiar to his large cable audience.
Carlson began with a classic tell used by many politician seeking Iowa votes, touting his many trips to the state over the years.
“I think I’ve done the full Grassley,” Carlson said, referring to long-serving Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, who’s famous for visiting all the state’s 99 counties during his campaigns — an informal check of a candidate’s seriousness in running for president.
“He’s definitely flirting with it, 100 percent,” said Jon Schweppe, policy director for the social conservative group American Principles Project.

You're not going to advance in the democratic party that way.
right. and despite cries for equality, women shouldn't go up against men, but should get equal pay. somehow. so how you 'advance in the democratic party" is to advocate that women get paid equally for gender-segregated work. nice to see the left pushing segregation again, they've never been against that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Salary Should Be Based On Revenue That Your Profession Brings In.

How Much Revenue Does The N.F.L. Bring In ? And What Type Of Salary Is Tom Brady Paid ?

How Much Revenue Does Swimming Bring In ? And What Type Of Salary Is Caeleb Dressel Paid ?

Think Professional Football Brings In More Revenue Than Professional Swimming ?

Answer The Above And You'll Comprehend How Salaries Are Calculated.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'd like to see EOG Democrat voters provide a listing of positives for the country since Biden/Harris were sworn into office.

They Are Not Coherently Able To Talk About Any Issues or Accomplishments.

Just Watch Their Posts.

They're Always Chasing Some Deranged Crack Pot On Twitter.

Then Copying and Pasting It, In A EOG Thread.

There's No Independent Thinkers In The Democratic Party.

It's A Big Cult Following.

The Democrats Want To Control Every Phase Of The American People's Lives.

Just Like Communist Governments Do.

The Democratic Cult Followers, Do Not Have The Intelligence Level, To Understand What Is Going On.

MrTop

EOG Master
You're not going to advance in the democratic party that way.

Leaks from the Department of Justice that charges are imminent against Hunter Biden over tax and gun offenses suggest he is getting a sweet deal after a four-year investigation by Delaware US Attorney David Weiss.