Biden Executive Order Lets Transgender Athletes Compete Against Biological Females, Chill In Locker Room

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't think they will allow Trump to win. I think DeSantis would win a landslide with a red wave. And I am all balls in with Trump. It's time to end this one way or the other. DeSantis will be another W. Not again. All balls or nothing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Somebody tweeted that Alan Turing was medically castrated because he was gay. Committed suicide. We are doing that to children and that mobile momma moran White House spokesbinary said yesterday they support no minimum age restriction.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

According to Rounds, the military recruit, 18, is complaining about being forced to sleep in between "two individuals who were supposedly changing from male to female." The girl also has to shower with the individuals and reported significant distress about the matter. The individuals housed with the 18-year-old had initiated chemical interventions to change genders, but without having reassignment surgery, their genitalia were fully intact. -Fox News

This is an even greater story than the U Penn swimmer.

When irony such as this occurs, it's better than backyard bbq with a cold beer during a hot day.

boston massacre

EOG Master

According to Rounds, the military recruit, 18, is complaining about being forced to sleep in between "two individuals who were supposedly changing from male to female." The girl also has to shower with the individuals and reported significant distress about the matter. The individuals housed with the 18-year-old had initiated chemical interventions to change genders, but without having reassignment surgery, their genitalia were fully intact. -Fox News

This is an even greater story than the U Penn swimmer.

When irony such as this occurs, it's better than backyard bbq with a cold beer during a hot day.

The Type Of Country Joe Biden Likes.

Same As The Silent Little Weasel.

Kane.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I don't have a problem with this twanny. My line is whether I would have sex with them.

Well enjoy that dell but the line is, "if it had or has balls then it shouldnt be allowed to play any women's sports. I'd be shocked if even kane didint believe this.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If you notice, even the hardcore libs can't defend this garbage. The few that have even wandered into this thread have only deflected. None have defended this rediculousness and I'm guessing they are quite embarrassed by this stance their party has taken.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I guess big dummy sort of tried but he's dumber than a box of fucking rocks and more crazy that Charles Manson on lsd.