Big 10 Championship opener

Tonight was a great example as to why only maybe 8 teams will ever be in the cfb playoff mix. For as well as Wisconsin played tonight, 2 injuries and a lack of depth really turned the tide in the second half. Credit to Day for the fake punt, because if that wasn't successful, Orr isn't on the field, Wisconsin has a short field and if really would have been a different game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No need to go to eight teams in my opinion, Cow.

Four seems like the right number to me.

Leaves more intrigue to the regular season.

No need to go to eight teams in my opinion, Cow.

Four seems like the right number to me.

Leaves more intrigue to the regular season.

Wasn't really my point. Alabama, OSU, UGA, LSU, Clemson, Oklahoma and Auburn will most likely always be one of the 4 teams in the playoffs. Lack of depth is a killer for everyone else. On display tonight when the 2 badger LB's got knocked out. The perfect storm will get another team in, but the playing field is far from even.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Tonight was a great example as to why only maybe 8 teams will ever be in the cfb playoff mix. For as well as Wisconsin played tonight, 2 injuries and a lack of depth really turned the tide in the second half. Credit to Day for the fake punt, because if that wasn't successful, Orr isn't on the field, Wisconsin has a short field and if really would have been a different game.

That second half was gonna happen regardless.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If you get in the final four just win out, I think other than for seeding who's #1 or #2 is overrated.

I don't think anyone is going to beat Ohio State this year regardless where they seed them or who they play.

I see where Clemson is a 2 point favorite over the Buckeyes. I bet you want to mortgage the house on the Buckeyes. Like i already said I like Clemson. The line should move towards your Buckeyes. Ill wait.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I see where Clemson is a 2 point favorite over the Buckeyes. I bet you want to mortgage the house on the Buckeyes. Like i already said I like Clemson. The line should move towards your Buckeyes. Ill wait.

Eassssssy pal, sounding like you're taking my opinion very personal.

Been wrong before, it can happen. If I am you certainly won't be getting a cherry.

Relax and enjoy the games. And make money if you can...... right or wrong I'm betting the Buckeyes until we are officially eliminated.

Good luck brother.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Eassssssy pal, sounding like you're taking my opinion very personal.

Been wrong before, it can happen. If I am you certainly won't be getting a cherry.

Relax and enjoy the games. And make money if you can...... right or wrong I'm betting the Buckeyes until we are officially eliminated.

Good luck brother.

Appreciate it. Likewise!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Thanks.

It's just hard for me to gauge them when they've played nobody. Best team they've played is their 2nd string in practice.

If they do win out and go 30-0 last 2 seasons that would be one hell of a feat, I'll give them credit for that, not easy to do.