2023 NCAA hoops regional
2024 Possible Super Bowl (move from New Orleans due to conflict with Mardi Gras
2026 NCAA Frozen Four

A host of other NCAA championship also awarded

NCAA championship events in Las Vegas
Men’s basketball Division I regional, T-Mobile Arena
Women’s bowling championship, South Point Bowling Center
Men’s golf Division I regional, Bear’s Best Las Vegas
Men’s golf Division III championship, Boulder Creek Golf Club and The Legacy Golf Club
Women’s golf Division I regional, Spanish Trail Country Club
Men’s and women’s soccer Division III semifinals and championship, Peter Johann Memorial Field
Women’s golf Division II championship, Boulder Creek Golf Club
Men’s golf Division II championship, Boulder Creek Golf Club
Men’s hockey Division I championship, T-Mobile Arena

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
2022 Pro Bowl
2022 NFL Draft
2023 NCAA hoops regional
2024 Possible Super Bowl (move from New Orleans due to conflict with Mardi Gras
2026 NCAA Frozen Four

A host of other NCAA championship also awarded

NCAA championship events in Las Vegas
Men’s basketball Division I regional, T-Mobile Arena
Women’s bowling championship, South Point Bowling Center
Men’s golf Division I regional, Bear’s Best Las Vegas
Men’s golf Division III championship, Boulder Creek Golf Club and The Legacy Golf Club
Women’s golf Division I regional, Spanish Trail Country Club
Men’s and women’s soccer Division III semifinals and championship, Peter Johann Memorial Field
Women’s golf Division II championship, Boulder Creek Golf Club
Men’s golf Division II championship, Boulder Creek Golf Club
Men’s hockey Division I championship, T-Mobile Arena

I think that might go to Tampa since they will be hosed this year

One of my biggest regrets was NOT going to the Frozen Four when it was in Anaheim many years ago. I can tell you with 100% certainty I will be at the Frozen Four in 2026 unless I am dead and even then my spirit will be there

lap18

EOG Dedicated

One of my biggest regrets was NOT going to the Frozen Four when it was in Anaheim many years ago. I can tell you with 100% certainty I will be at the Frozen Four in 2026 unless I am dead and even then my spirit will be there
Winky I thought you was going to say"one of biggest regrets of my life was not voting for the Donald"

railbird

EOG Master

I scalped tickets to that wiith maine black bears and karyia little brother. i did well, arena was half empty

Frozen four is a great event. I 've been to 2, Joe Louis Arena and Knickerbocker Arena (Albany). Die hard group of fans that travel every year. There are probably 10 schools that have the enrollment/fanbase to move the needle at one of these. Should be a real success at T-Mobile.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Frozen four is a great event. I 've been to 2, Joe Louis Arena and Knickerbocker Arena (Albany). Die hard group of fans that travel every year. There are probably 10 schools that have the enrollment/fanbase to move the needle at one of these. Should be a real success at T-Mobile.
It’s amazing how many smaller schools reach the FF, schools like Mich Tech, Ferris St, RPI, Denver College, etc.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Great list cow!

Watch the draft and the pro bowl come here for a long time.

Also add a final 4 and a bcs championship

Good times ahead

It’s amazing how many smaller schools reach the FF, schools like Mich Tech, Ferris St, RPI, Denver College, etc.

The APR was a death knell for some of the power programs and a boon for the smaller schools. Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and BC haven't been able to recruit some of the marginal Canadian talent that made them powerhouses in the 80s/90s. North Dakota is the one exception in that they don't have to meet Power 5 APR requirements. When the P5 schools do land a top recruit, it's often 1 and done so long term success is more difficult.

Just wait until the NCAA whines about visiting fans getting smashed over the head with gambling ads in Indy next spring. I can already imagine the airport is going to be paved with sports book ads.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The APR was a death knell for some of the power programs and a boon for the smaller schools. Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and BC haven't been able to recruit some of the marginal Canadian talent that made them powerhouses in the 80s/90s. North Dakota is the one exception in that they don't have to meet Power 5 APR requirements. When the P5 schools do land a top recruit, it's often 1 and done so long term success is more difficult.
Mich St was a powerhouse in that era under Ron Mason, not any more.