Big mistake at TopBet today

Abundy

EOG Addicted
First quarter line is 85 . Second quarter line is 81. That makes first half at 166. We are talking NBA all star game

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Jk. Can I make that my best bet for Sunday. NBA all star game over 153 first half. At top bet

Researching the new scoring rules this year.

I know target scoring will be used after three quarters.

Last edited:

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jk. Do you really think it is only going to be be 100-90 after 3. I will say the half time total will be 160. Are they only going to score 30 points in the 3rd

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Am I right to think the 4th quarter is the first to 24. That would inflate the totals of the first 3 quarters. I am telling you o 153 1st half

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
this feels like a bet that you make and they are going to cancel due to a bad line, or a way to get limited/banned.

I see that circa has 170.5 for 1h total.

MrTop

EOG Master
in the 80's & 90's you can get away with anything. No more. 17 point mistake. Won't let you get away with it IF they see it. There are 1 - 4 point differences nowadays with the legal betting I have yet to see anything over 4 point differences in the last 2 years that are positions.

Last edited:

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I agree. It will probably get deleted and then I will be carefully be watched and have my bets limited to like a 10 dollar max or banned completely

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Am I right to think the 4th quarter is the first to 24. That would inflate the totals of the first 3 quarters. I am telling you o 153 1st half

You are not correct. Like JK already explained the team leading going into 4th qtr would only need 24 to win. Lebron was down 9 going into 4th qtr so they needed 33 to win and got it.

Tryx3 won a fortune.