Biggest Tennis Match Tomorrow in More Than 75 Years

Yes boys there has never ever been a better abd bigger matchup.

We have Federer most likey will become the greatest Tennis player vs Agassi a Tennis legend in his own right.

There have been some big battles before in Tennis with the greats but nothing like this in the biggest tennis Tourny in world.

This is the one guy Federer did not want to meet in NY as last year it went 5 in the Qtrs. If you look att he last 6 or seven matches they had , they were closer than they looked.

This is going to be very close and Roger could get tight.

Federer is at his prime, i would not take chances with Agassi but you never know. It's going to be a good one though.

watson

EOG Enthusiast
Where is Railbird when you need him? JJ, do you know where he stands on this match? Could use a second opinion.

75 Years of Tennis?

75 Years of Tennis?

You can't be serious:

McEnroe vs Bjorn
Connors vs McEnroe
Sampras vs Agassi

Just to them 3 off the top of my head and none were a line anywhere near what Federer is over someone he has beaten 7 or 8 straight times.

-650 at CRIS

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Looking forward to the match. Should be fun. I'll have to stay off as well. Can't lay the wood.

:hung I took Agassi .... might as well give back all the Saturday money ...:hung He does have a chance...crowd will be on his side HUGE.