BIGGEST UPSET OF TOURNEY???

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: BIGGEST UPSET OF TOURNEY???

they're not there yet Shrinkwrap...

Seems #1 seeds always have that "magic" to stay in games....

Ohio St looked dead in the water, but then a shot, a steal, and 3 pt play, and its a game again..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Couldn't you wait till it was final?

Looks like they may pull it off....gotta feel good for the Xavier students and faculty, after Motta pulled the "switcheroo" on them a couple years back.....they gotta feel they got some revenge...

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Xavier coach should be shot...not putting anyone on the free throw line during those free throws gave Ohio St. a free ride upcourt. Dumbass move.

gobucks

EOG Addicted

Thanks Shrink....some day I will quick call an ODU game for you.
:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Yeah, squeaked out a winner. This is why I don't watch games that I bet. Needed a reminder I guess.

Matt

EOG Veteran

Winthrop after they beat Oregon Today

Gotta say I am on the other side of you there Dirty, although I do think Winthrop is one of the dogs tomorrow who do have a decent shot at winning I have Oregon winning this game, plus their next one.

Although Duke was overrated going into the tourny, pathetic showing by the Blue Devils this season, I'd have to say since their was such few real "upsets" thus far VCU over Duke was the "biggest". Most disappointing for me though was Villanova losing to Kentucky.. not really much of an upset (opened pk, closed Nova -1.5/2) it was a tough one to take for me as it was my only loser on the day (SU) going 15-1.

Looking forward to watching another great day of games tomorrow, and hoping to pad the bankroll a little after a virtually break even time thus far. Unfortunately I'll be rooting for a majority of the favorites in most of my brackets. I do see 1-2 of the dogs winning out-right tomorrow.. ones I see being the most likely being Virginia, Winthrop, and possibly Virginia Tech (not saying I am playing all those but they are the dogs with most the best chance of winning imo). I'll be rooting for favorites to win and dogs to cover tomorrow like most people here <most likely>.

Good luck everyone.

:cheers