BigOrange College Baskets

Re: BigOrange College Baskets

2-1 today so far and 5-1 overall. I also hit a big ML with St. Bonnie+425. I won't clutter the thread with ML's though.

i won a unit on the HUGE comeback by mizzou.....also on uconn -4, xavier +5 and san diego +4.5 tonight

good start to the season orange91023i2ndw;l

i won a unit on the HUGE comeback by mizzou.....also on uconn -4, xavier +5 and san diego +4.5 tonight

good start to the season orange91023i2ndw;l

All 3 of those moved against you but GL on them. U119 on Wisky/SD is still a good play. I played u121 earlier. Looks to be a game in the low 50's.

Yeah going to be a good one, keeps going back and forth. I expect Memphis' athleticism to be the difference in the second half, but Xavier is pretty damn tough!

if xavier could shoot ft's worth a fuck they would be up 15 ...i guess if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, everyday would be christmas

what a barnburner we have here! im not gonna lie...regardless of the outcome, im convinced xavier was the proper play...they have dominated the majority of this game

Memphis free throw shooting has been atrocious. They could have a considerable lead if they had made 2/3 of them. But that has been their weakness for 3 years!

One Xavier player has made 11 out of 12. Memphis missed 8 out of 10 on one stretch and two of those were one and ones.

that was a big win for xavier's program...they are gonna be TOUGH this year..im glad i watched this entire game....gonna be alot of value on xavier this year perhaps and maybe some fading memphis too

tough loss orange...free throws doomed them

Hard to lay 5 with a team that makes 45% of its free throws! SD/Wisky total looking great though! Looks like a 5-2 day and 8-2 overall.