Bin Laden is Deadh

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bin Laden is Deadh

Demanding that a pathological liar produce forensic evidence which can be examined by independent sources isn't being a "nut", it's common sense.

Of course Joe, of course.As long as the 5% crowd like you get all the answers you seek then the world is alright.Sadly like the birth certificate the world knows you 5% are not worth wasting their time on.You just go on to the next nut chase....

Of course race has nothing to do with it.
Did you demand Bush's military record???
Did you demand his college transcripts??[I heard he was a bad student]
Did you demand his birth certificate?
Did you demand his business records?[I heard he was a terrible business man]
Now what is the difference between these two??HHHMMMMM??Nah race has nothing to do with it.
No one will catch on so keep up the game.

He's not even black. :LMAO

Indeed, if you want to get 'technical', Obama is as black as he is white. He just used his 'blackness' to elected, and Kool-Aid drinkers like you pride yourselves getting drunk on his bullshit.

Allen West and Herman Cain are 100% "black". :doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

He's not even black. :LMAO

Indeed, if you want to get 'technical', Obama is as black as he is white. He just used his 'blackness' to elected, and Kool-Aid drinkers like you pride yourselves getting drunk on his bullshit.

Allen West and Herman Cain are 100% "black". :doh1
]
:LMAOYes and you tout his half white pedigree all the time.He used his ''not Bush'' to get elected but funny thing that you say that he used his ''blackness'' to get elected.Wow.Don't slip again !!91023i2ndw;l

:LMAOYes and you tout his half white pedigree all the time.He used his ''not Bush'' to get elected but funny thing that you say that he used his ''blackness'' to get elected.Wow.Don't slip again !!91023i2ndw;l

I have never made race an issue -- how can I when the guy is just as white as he black? :doh1 -- the loony left plays the worn race card because they have no defense against how awful this guy is.

I do mock the Kool-Aid drinkers who voted for "America's first black president" -- quite frankly, the stupidest people in existence, especially 98% of the black population who believe Obama to be "one of them."
:clubbed

Duh!

You can add me to your 'list' as well -- he's been dead for years. Bin Laden's death isn't the issue.

Text: Al Qaeda statement confirming bin Laden's death | Reuters

"Congratulations to the Islamic nation on the martyrdom of its good son Osama after a life full of effort and work, determination and patience, incitement and holy struggle, generosity and giving, emigration and travel, advice and good preparation, wisdom and experience...

"That the Americans were able to kill Osama is not shameful to us.

MAY 6,2011.

Not years ago...

Al-Qaeda must have just wanted to wait years to release this statement right..right?

Go back into your basement and find some more theories.

Psst tank, just wondering...

How did they fly Bin Laden's body 200+ miles to Afghanistan, do DNA and facial recognition testing, then fly the body 800-1000 more miles to the North Arabian Sea...all by helicopter and all within 8 hours?

It takes hours, days, sometime weeks to confirm DNA evidence., never mind the distance involved in the "official story."

My God, even President George W. Bush and President Clinton don't want any part of this dog and pony show. If Obama was Pinocchio his nose would spear into the moon. :doh1

Text: Al Qaeda statement confirming bin Laden's death | Reuters

"Congratulations to the Islamic nation on the martyrdom of its good son Osama after a life full of effort and work, determination and patience, incitement and holy struggle, generosity and giving, emigration and travel, advice and good preparation, wisdom and experience...

"That the Americans were able to kill Osama is not shameful to us.

MAY 6,2011.

Not years ago...

Al-Qaeda must have just wanted to wait years to release this statement right..right?

Go back into your basement and find some more theories.

From 2001:

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

"Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader."

:pOP:

tank

EOG Dedicated

How did they fly Bin Laden's body 200+ miles to Afghanistan, do DNA and facial recognition testing, then fly the body 800-1000 more miles to the North Arabian Sea...all by helicopter and all within 8 hours?

It takes hours, days, sometime weeks to confirm DNA evidence., never mind the distance involved in the "official story."

My God, even President George W. Bush and President Clinton don't want any part of this dog and pony show. If Obama was Pinocchio his nose would spear into the moon. :doh1

]
They already had the Bin Laden DNA FROM HIS FAMILY ON FILE.Not real hard to do but of course you will not believe it anyway so why waste the time with a 5%er like you.You just go off to the next scam.The facial recognition testing was done on site.

tank

EOG Dedicated

From 2001:

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

"Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader."

:pOP:
Imagine that.Them saying he was already dead but thank God we did not fall for that shit.Good thing Joe and the rest of the nuts did not want photos for proof on that one huh?:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

]
Identifying Osama Bin Laden's DNA | Inside NOVA | PBS

When we heard that Osama Bin Laden had been positively identified using DNA, we wanted to know: How did they do that so quickly?
"Forensic DNA testing can be done very quickly--in a few hours," says George Church, Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and Director of the Center for Computational Genetics. (Church also heads up the Personal Genome Project, which we covered on NOVA scienceNOW back in 2008.) "Typically the protocol is PCR"--that's polymerase chain reaction, a technique for making multiple copies of a piece of DNA--"from tiny amounts of sample, followed by gel separation of DNA size variants." These "size variants," which are DNA chunks of different lengths, together create a unique "fingerprint" that can be used to identify an individual.
For a blow-by-blow account of how this all could be accomplished in under five hours, check out Christie Wilcox's excellent guest blog at Scientific American.
One recent report suggested that the purported Osama Bin Laden sample was verified against tissue from his sister, which (according to the report) had been held at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) after her death in Boston last year. MGH has not yet been able to confirm any piece of that story. However, Church points out, "It had been known for years that samples of a Bin Laden relative's DNA were available."
The downside of PCR, says Church, is that it is vulnerable to contamination. "One (unlikely) way that this can go wrong is if someone accidentally or intentionally contaminates the sample with overwhelming amounts of another DNA sample."
For more on DNA and its use in forensic identification, check out this primer from the Human Genome Project.

Imagine that.Them saying he was already dead but thank God we did not fall for that shit.Good thing Joe and the rest of the nuts did not want photos for proof on that one huh?:houra

Dude, if you're gonna use Al-Qaeda as your "source", then your "argument" is pathetic and weak. I simply countered CC's post with a similar weak source back in 2001. (Was Al-Qeada lying then, or lying now?)

Go back to post #22 in this thread. I know exactly why Obama did this. Figuratively speaking, Obama pulled Bin Laden's corpse out of the freezer in order to knock 'birthers' and Donald Trump off the front page. Mission accomplished -- for now. He knows we're onto him. What will he do next, launch another war? :doh1

And yes, I am a proud, militant 'birther' and now 'deather' -- the two are intertwined. And neither "official story" passes the smell test.

I tried to give Obama the benefit of the doubt from the very beginning, but he's making anyone who blindly trusts him look like an ass. This whole thing STINKS to high heaven. 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

Public to Learn More Soon About DNA Match and Facial Recognition Analysis of OBL, as Well as Intel Gleaned from Computers - Political Punch

Public to Learn More Soon About DNA Match and Facial Recognition Analysis of OBL, as Well as Intel Gleaned from Computers

May 06, 2011 7:41 AM

A US official tells ABC News that the public will learn more in the next few days about the way officials identified that the corpse of Osama bin Laden, as well as other information gleaned from the trove of date taken from the compound.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, had previously said the new information would be provided today but that officials had to push back timing of the release.
After Navy SEALs took photographs of bin Laden, CIA officials used facial recognition analysis to confirm that the man SEALs shot was in fact bin Laden. DNA samples matched those of bin Laden's relatives with 99.9 percent certainty.
President Obama decided against releasing photographs of bin Laden, fearing their graphic and gruesome nature could be inflammatory and put Americans at risk.
The government will also release more information from the computers seized in the raid on bin Laden's compound. Yesterday ABC News reported on evidence of discussions about targeting US rail lines and a possible attack marking the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
President Obama travels to Ft. Campbell, Kentucky, today, where he will meet with members of the Navy SEALs and Army helicopter unit that took part in the bin Laden operation, watch my GMA report:
-

tank

EOG Dedicated

Dude, if you're gonna use Al-Qaeda as your "source", then your "argument" is pathetic and weak. I simply countered CC's post with a similar weak source back in 2001. (Was Al-Qeada lying then, or lying now?)
I never used Al Qaeda as a source.I simply pointed out that even they think you are stupid.

Go back to post #22 in this thread. I know exactly why Obama did this. Figuratively speaking, Obama pulled Bin Laden's corpse out from the freezer in order to knock 'birthers' and Donald Trump off the front page. Mission accomplished -- for now. He knows we're onto him. What will he do next, launch another war?
Look at this last statement.Anyone dumb enough to think this shit is beyond help.You are a grade A paranoid nutcase.Beyond stupid but thank you for admitting just how delusional you are.:LMAO

And yes, I am a proud, militant 'birther' and now 'deather' -- the two are intertwined. And neither "official story" passes the smell test.
Call yourself whatever you like but to the majority of Americans you are just plain delusional.Get help fast.

I tried to give Obama the benefit of the doubt from the very beginning, but he's making anyone who blindly trusts him look like an ass -- this whole thing STINKS to high heaven. 2938u4ji23
:LMAO:LMAOYou have been bitching and crying about Obama from day 1 and you expect anyone to believe this shit???Save it for the funny farm where your fellow nuts will buy it.
n

howid

EOG Dedicated

well if he's been dead since 2001, there's really no harm in killing him again lol.

Public to Learn More Soon About DNA Match and Facial Recognition Analysis of OBL, as Well as Intel Gleaned from Computers - Political Punch

Public to Learn More Soon About DNA Match and Facial Recognition Analysis of OBL, as Well as Intel Gleaned from Computers

May 06, 2011 7:41 AM

A US official tells ABC News that the public will learn more in the next few days about the way officials identified that the corpse of Osama bin Laden, as well as other information gleaned from the trove of date taken from the compound.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, had previously said the new information would be provided today but that officials had to push back timing of the release.
After Navy SEALs took photographs of bin Laden, CIA officials used facial recognition analysis to confirm that the man SEALs shot was in fact bin Laden. DNA samples matched those of bin Laden's relatives with 99.9 percent certainty.
President Obama decided against releasing photographs of bin Laden, fearing their graphic and gruesome nature could be inflammatory and put Americans at risk.
The government will also release more information from the computers seized in the raid on bin Laden's compound. Yesterday ABC News reported on evidence of discussions about targeting US rail lines and a possible attack marking the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
President Obama travels to Ft. Campbell, Kentucky, today, where he will meet with members of the Navy SEALs and Army helicopter unit that took part in the bin Laden operation, watch my GMA report:
-

The government has had the Bin Laden family's DNA for a decade. :LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

The government has had the Bin Laden family's DNA for a decade. :LMAO
So now a professor from Harvard is lying too.Wow.
What is next from you nuts...you want photos of that too??:LMAO
Identifying Osama Bin Laden's DNA | Inside NOVA | PBS

When we heard that Osama Bin Laden had been positively identified using DNA, we wanted to know: How did they do that so quickly?
"Forensic DNA testing can be done very quickly--in a few hours," says George Church, Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and Director of the Center for Computational Genetics. (Church also heads up the Personal Genome Project, which we covered on NOVA scienceNOW back in 2008.) "Typically the protocol is PCR"--that's polymerase chain reaction, a technique for making multiple copies of a piece of DNA--"from tiny amounts of sample, followed by gel separation of DNA size variants." These "size variants," which are DNA chunks of different lengths, together create a unique "fingerprint" that can be used to identify an individual.
For a blow-by-blow account of how this all could be accomplished in under five hours, check out Christie Wilcox's excellent guest blog at Scientific American.
One recent report suggested that the purported Osama Bin Laden sample was verified against tissue from his sister, which (according to the report) had been held at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) after her death in Boston last year. MGH has not yet been able to confirm any piece of that story. However, Church points out, "It had been known for years that samples of a Bin Laden relative's DNA were available."
The downside of PCR, says Church, is that it is vulnerable to contamination. "One (unlikely) way that this can go wrong is if someone accidentally or intentionally contaminates the sample with overwhelming amounts of another DNA sample."
For more on DNA and its use in forensic identification, check out this primer from the Human Genome Project.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Of course.When you use a professor from Harvard that guy just has to be a dumbass when it does not fit your agenda right?How many more grasp's tonight?So this is your rebuttal??I thought so.When are you going to go back to questioning how they got the DNA sample so soon?What about the face recognition??No way they could do that in 5 hours right??:LMAO

Tank, your wasting your time in here brother.

We(the entire world) must be pulling a fast one on Joe.
A picture,video, and every al-Qaeda member could come to him and show Bin Laden is dead.
And died exactly how 99.9999% of the world knows he did and he still wouldn't believe it.

Let him copy-n-paste his little heart out.

Something makes me think if Bush was the president,Joe's posts would have a different tone regarding Bin Laden's death.

I don't know why I think this...just a hunch.

How did he do this??According to Joe he was dead in 2001??Who was pretending to be Bin Laden Joe?
Source: Bin Laden directing al-Qaida figures - Yahoo! News
:+textinb3

"The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive material."

I said he was dead during the Bush years and I see no evidence to change my statement.

Operationally, Ayman al-Zawahiri is much more involved in the day-to-day "activities" of Al-Qaeda...Bin Laden was always more a figurehead.

If you want to learn the genesis of Al-Qaeda, the rise of Islamic terrorism in the Middle East leading up to 9/11, and the history of Osama Bin Ladin and his predecessors, read this:

In the coming days, weeks and months, I'm sure we're hear many 'officials' say many things without saying anything at all -- "off the record" statements feeding the sheep about the alleged killing of a terrorist who, for the record, was in very poor health even as far back as 2001, and hasn't been seen or heard from since that period. Btw, did they find a kidney dialysis machine inside the compound?

Similar to the rope-a-dope strategy with the birth certificate, what else would we expect from the Most Transparent Administration in History.

tank

EOG Dedicated

"The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive material."

I said he was dead during the Bush years and I see no evidence to change my statement.

Operationally, Ayman al-Zawahiri is much more involved in the day-to-day "activities" of Al-Qaeda...Bin Laden was always more a figurehead.
Of course Jethro!!They are all lying and those computers they got had nothing on them.So the people that have said this are all in on the cover up too right??:LMAOYou fruit loops get more entertaining every day.So for the record Jethro.....Bin Laden was killed when Bush was president but you have no proof of this and all the proof that is coming out now is a big cover up to make Obama look good.Do the sane people here see just how stupid this shit is from tin foil boy??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

In the coming days, weeks and months, I'm sure we're hear many 'officials' say many things without saying anything at all -- "off the record" statements feeding the sheep about the alleged killing of a terrorist who, for the record, was in very poor health even as far back as 2001, and hasn't been seen or heard from since that period. Btw, did they find a kidney dialysis machine inside the compound?

Similar to the rope-a-dope strategy with the birth certificate, what else would we expect from the Most Transparent Administration in History.
:LMAO:LMAOPlease keep going!!!!Birth certificate part 2 for the nuts!!You deranged sheep are really pathetic.So in other words when the truth comes out in the coming weeks just do not believe it according to you.:houraAnd you probably wonder why everyone knows you are a nutcase seeking attention.Get help!!Never mind you are beyond help!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

I have to admit it.Obama is good.I mean he has these nuts chasing their tails for a birth certificate and now he has them dancing for the death of Osama.Pure genius what he can do and these sheep just keep on going.Why didn't Bush think of this is what I am wondering.Let's let the fruit loops digest that for awhile before we get the mental facilities open for full capacity for these nuts.

They are all lying and those computers they got had nothing on them.So the people that have said this are all in on the cover up too right??

I never said they didn't find a treasure trove of intelligence in the compound. Don't put words in my mouth. Bin Laden's son (shot and killed in the operation) was very involved in al-Qaeda.

Still waiting for you post actual proof that Osama bin Laden was killed by Navy Seals last Sunday. :handjob:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Tank, your wasting your time in here brother.

We(the entire world) must be pulling a fast one on Joe.
A picture,video, and every al-Qaeda member could come to him and show Bin Laden is dead.
And died exactly how 99.9999% of the world knows he did and he still wouldn't believe it.

Let him copy-n-paste his little heart out.
I know.This is no different then the birth certificate.These attention whores are desperate for anything to smear the black president.I love how they say we are the ones playing the race card though.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I never said they didn't find a treasure trove of intelligence in the compound. Don't put words in my mouth. Bin Laden's son (shot and killed in the operation) was very involved in al-Qaeda.

Still waiting for you post actual proof that Osama bin Laden was killed last Sunday. :handjob:
Why waste the time with photos??Your deranged ass still would not believe it or would say it is fake anyway[your birther stupidity follows you]I am not dumb enough to believe that all these people involved would lie and make this shit up just to make the president look good or as you say...to get them away from the birth certificate idiotic crap.You see deranged nuts like you have to have a cause to try and smear the black guy because you do not like ''those people''.It is people like you with all this stupid shit that is going to get him re elected rather then talk about the real problems in this country.The tin foil nuts in this country have you dancing to the retard beat in this choir and you are not smart enough to figure it out.Keep dancing to that beat and stay stupid.Amazing how many people are in on this cover up isn't it??:LMAO

Why waste the time with photos??Your deranged ass still would not believe it or would say it is fake anyway[your birther stupidity follows you]I am not dumb enough to believe that all these people involved would lie and make this shit up just to make the president look good or as you say...to get them away from the birth certificate idiotic crap.You see deranged nuts like you have to have a cause to try and smear the black guy because you do not like ''those people''.It is people like you with all this stupid shit that is going to get him re elected rather then talk about the real problems in this country.The tin foil nuts in this country have you dancing to the retard beat in this choir and you are not smart enough to figure it out.Keep dancing to that beat and stay stupid.Amazing how many people are in on this cover up isn't it??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Bin Laden's son (shot and killed in the operation) was very involved in al-Qaeda.

:
Prove it.Show the photos where his son was killed.You believe the son was killed but not Osama using the same sources say's a lot about your agenda!!Cuckoo!!Cuckoo!!